RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Olive Leaf Extract

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I'm not totally sure - hopefully some kind of die off. I was hoping

someone else may of experienced similar.

>

> What do the black specks indicate

>

> And Dandbklein34@...

>

Guest guest

Yeast die off we had this. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:12 AM Subject: Re: Olive leaf extract

Hi, I'm not totally sure - hopefully some kind of die off. I was hoping someone else may of experienced similar.

>

> What do the black specks indicate

>

> And Dandbklein34@...

>

Guest guest

Hi, i'm very new to the autism journey. i have a 3.5 year old son who hasn't got

an autism diagnosis but is being assessed and monitored due to numerous red

flags. I feel my son has lots of viral issues, so I started him on olive leaf

extract. He has been very shouty recently even before starting OLE but since

being on it he has said more new words and some evidence of imaginitive play.

Just wondering how long I should keep him on it? Also has anyone had good

success on OLE? Any advice would be greatfully received.

TIA

Guest guest

Please please read Dr Goldbergs book regarding treatment for viral issues. He

is treating my son and I only wish I found him years ago. Look at the info on

Dr Goldberg and NIDS on the web

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Please what brand of OLE do you use? I am currently using Barleans, is this a good brand?Sent from my iPhone

Hi, i'm very new to the autism journey. i have a 3.5 year old son who hasn't got an autism diagnosis but is being assessed and monitored due to numerous red flags. I feel my son has lots of viral issues, so I started him on olive leaf extract. He has been very shouty recently even before starting OLE but since being on it he has said more new words and some evidence of imaginitive play. Just wondering how long I should keep him on it? Also has anyone had good success on OLE? Any advice would be greatfully received.

TIA

Guest guest

Hi, We are using got Comvita Olive Leaf Extract. Seems ok, so far.CC: mb12valtrex To: mb12valtrex From: smujgy@...Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:09:33 +0100Subject: Re: Olive Leaf Extract

Please what brand of OLE do you use? I am currently using Barleans, is this a good brand?Sent from my iPhoneOn Feb 17, 2013, at 11:39 AM, " onesip79 " wrote:

Hi, i'm very new to the autism journey. i have a 3.5 year old son who hasn't got an autism diagnosis but is being assessed and monitored due to numerous red flags. I feel my son has lots of viral issues, so I started him on olive leaf extract. He has been very shouty recently even before starting OLE but since being on it he has said more new words and some evidence of imaginitive play. Just wondering how long I should keep him on it? Also has anyone had good success on OLE? Any advice would be greatfully received.

TIA

Guest guest

We use barleans & swansons superior strength OLE 750 mg at 20% oleorupeinSent from my iPhone

Please what brand of OLE do you use? I am currently using Barleans, is this a good brand?Sent from my iPhone

TIA

Guest guest

I like organic and alcohol free ole from brain child's nutritionals.Sent from my iPhone

TIA

Guest guest

I use barleans and loooove it.Its very potent w/high Orac content To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:37 PM Subject: Re: Olive Leaf Extract

I like organic and alcohol free ole from brain child's nutritionals.Sent from my iPhone

TIA

Guest guest

OLE is awesome.We had strep issues this knocked out.We use w/lysine but give 2 hrs apart.You can read danasview for more info. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:39 AM Subject: Olive Leaf Extract

TIA

Guest guest

Hi Can you please give name of the book.Best regardsAmitSent from my iPad

Please please read Dr Goldbergs book regarding treatment for viral issues. He is treating my son and I only wish I found him years ago. Look at the info on Dr Goldberg and NIDS on the web

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

The book by Dr. Goldberg is titled " The myth of autism " It is available

on both amazon and barnes and noble sight.

Guest guest

Actually, it is the best brand. I trust their quality. I am using it for yeast (along with Candex and Pau D'arco). 

TIA

Guest guest

the best!!! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:56 AM Subject: Re: Olive Leaf Extract

Actually, it is the best brand. I trust their quality. I am using it for yeast (along with Candex and Pau D'arco).

TIA

Guest guest

Noel, do you use the natural or peppermint flavor? Is it difficult for your son to take? Do you mix it in anything?Soraya

the best!!! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:56 AM Subject: Re: Olive Leaf Extract

Actually, it is the best brand. I trust their quality. I am using it for yeast (along with Candex and Pau D'arco).

TIA