BECKY DEAR I KNOW OF 2 NEUROS IN TAMPA DR.NEWMAN & DR.BERGES I DON'T

LIKE DR. NEWMAN BECAUSE MY SARC MONSTER WAS SLEEP WHEN I WENT TO HIM

SO HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME AND I SHOULD GO TO WORK(I

HAD MORE THAN A FEW SPICY WORDS FOR HIM)DR. BERGES WAS VERY GOOD WHEN I

HAD MY STROKE.DR. NEWMAN ADDY IS 2816 WEST VIRGINIA AVE PHONE-812-876-

6321 DR.BERGES-2706 WEST ISABAL-..HOPE THIS CAN BE SOME

HELP TO YOU......QUINT

Guest guest

Hi Quint,I appreciate so much your help. My 25yo daughter went to see Dr. Newman recently for migraines and he gave her a med that could have caused her great harm based on her hx (about a year ago with a primary care physician she had taken imitrex for migraines and had heart irregularities). She is healthy other than migraines. So your info confirmed what I believed: this doctor didn't care or really pay attn to my daughter's problem. The med insert of the sample that Dr. Newman gave her even said how dangerous it was with her family hx...even said the first dose should be taken in the hospital or dr office if family hx of certain problems. I told her to NOT take it until we could find out more info. So I tried to get in to see Dr. Cassione (with Steen and Sergay) and they wouldn't see me b/c my case was too complex. That didn't impress me at all for my daughter either so I'll make an appt with Dr.Berges as soon as possible for me and her. Thank you so much for your

reply and help.Blessings and a very wonderful Christmas to you Quint,Beckysarcdogg@... wrote: BECKY DEAR I KNOW OF 2 NEUROS IN TAMPA DR.NEWMAN & DR.BERGES I DON'T LIKE DR. NEWMAN BECAUSE MY SARC MONSTER WAS SLEEP WHEN I WENT TO HIM SO HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME AND I SHOULD GO TO WORK(I HAD MORE THAN A FEW SPICY WORDS FOR HIM)DR. BERGES WAS VERY GOOD WHEN I HAD MY STROKE.DR. NEWMAN ADDY IS 2816 WEST VIRGINIA AVE PHONE-812-876- 6321 DR.BERGES-2706 WEST

ISABAL-..HOPE THIS CAN BE SOME HELP TO YOU......QUINT __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Becky, God forbid, but remind his doctor that you have sarcoid. One of the known problems caused by cardiac sarc is bundle branch block. I have cardiac sarc...ConnieMac Tosh wrote: Hi ,My right eye (lasered on Monday) is great. I go today for the left eye. I can see so much better out of the right eye already. My left eye is the one that gets red with sarcoid flares so will be interesting to see how the laser affects that. Had a bit of a scare yesterday with my 22yo son.

He's been having some weird heart symptoms (maybe skipping and a little discomfort) so took him in to our pcp and they did an EKG which showed incomplete right bundle branch block (was NOT there a couple of yrs ago when he went through tests for being a voluntary firefighter). Doctor didn't think it would be a problem but ordered an echo of the heart today at noon so will see what that shows. My concern is that he is heading out in the field tomorrow and the next day to do some camping/GI Joe stuff and being a mom I don't like it one bit. Blessings,Becky <topdat (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: And we are family even if we've never laid eyes upon each other. There's a connection that holds us together and it was meant to be b/c of our disease. So

seeing the glass half full (hard for me to do sometimes) is knowing that there is something positive coming out of a very negative situation: meeting great folks who care and are willing to share with others. Thank you for who you are and what you do to help others. I think sometimes we are closer than family, because we do know what each other is going through. Or we've just overcame the very same thing. We can support each other, and we can become really great friends on here. How's the eyes a day later? Can you see any better? I'm hoping you will get full vision back, and that you will have a wonderful rest of the week. Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Connie, thanks for your reply. My son went to a pulmonologist and had PFT's done (has a hx of asthma as a child). We're waiting to get a copy of a prior EKG he had done in 2004 (was reported as normal) as part of a voluntary firefighter's physical. If that was indeed normal, this is even stranger. I have thought about the cardiac aspect of sarcoid and am praying that he's ok. I also have cardiac sarcoid. No one else in my family has had it that I know of. What kind of treatment are you doing because of your cardiac sarcoid? Thanks again for your help...Blessings, BeckyConnie Griffis wrote: Becky, God forbid, but remind his doctor that you have sarcoid. One of the known problems caused by cardiac sarc is bundle branch block. I have cardiac sarc...ConnieMac Tosh <macandtosh626 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi ,My right eye (lasered on Monday) is great. I go today for the left eye. I can see so much better out of the right eye already. My left eye is the one that gets red with sarcoid flares so will be interesting to see how the laser affects that. Had a bit of a scare yesterday with my 22yo son. He's been having some weird heart symptoms (maybe skipping and a little discomfort) so took him in to our pcp and they did an EKG which showed incomplete right bundle branch block (was NOT there a

couple of yrs ago when he went through tests for being a voluntary firefighter). Doctor didn't think it would be a problem but ordered an echo of the heart today at noon so will see what that shows. My concern is that he is heading out in the field tomorrow and the next day to do some camping/GI Joe stuff and being a mom I don't like it one bit. Blessings,Becky <topdat (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: And we are family even if we've never laid eyes upon each other. There's a connection that holds us together and it was meant to be b/c of our disease. So seeing the glass half full (hard for me to do sometimes) is knowing that there is something positive coming out of a very negative situation: meeting great folks who care and are

willing to share with others. Thank you for who you are and what you do to help others. I think sometimes we are closer than family, because we do know what each other is going through. Or we've just overcame the very same thing. We can support each other, and we can become really great friends on here. How's the eyes a day later? Can you see any better? I'm hoping you will get full vision back, and that you will have a wonderful rest of the week. Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to have a pacer because of the sporatic bahavior of my heart & ablation surgery. I would go from extreme bradycardia to supertach (below 13 bpm to 235 bpm) these are documented numbers on monitors, etc. There were many times I had a normal ekg, etc but the holter monitors and ER monitors would catch the episodes when I could have problems. It may not be sarc, but just a glitch in the wiring. I take certain medication to keep the heart muscle smooth. I know a paramedic that has a pacer if it comes to that, they don't have to limit you, they help if you need them. Hope it's all good news/////ConnieMac Tosh wrote: Connie, thanks for your reply. My son went to a pulmonologist and had PFT's done (has a hx of asthma as a child). We're waiting to get a copy of a prior EKG he had done in 2004 (was reported as normal) as part of a voluntary firefighter's physical. If that was indeed normal, this is even stranger. I have thought about the cardiac aspect of sarcoid and am praying that he's ok. I also have cardiac sarcoid. No one else in my family has had it that I know of. What kind of treatment are you doing because of your cardiac sarcoid? Thanks again for your help...Blessings, BeckyConnie Griffis <conaugusta (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Becky, God forbid, but remind his doctor that you have sarcoid. One of the known problems caused by cardiac sarc is bundle branch block. I have cardiac sarc...ConnieMac Tosh <macandtosh626 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi ,My right eye (lasered on Monday) is great. I go today for the left eye. I can see so much better out of the right eye already. My left eye is the one that gets red with sarcoid flares so will be interesting to see how the laser affects that. Had a bit of a scare yesterday with my 22yo son. He's been having some weird heart symptoms (maybe skipping and a little discomfort) so took him in to our pcp and they did an EKG which showed incomplete right bundle branch block (was NOT there a couple of yrs ago when he went

through tests for being a voluntary firefighter). Doctor didn't think it would be a problem but ordered an echo of the heart today at noon so will see what that shows. My concern is that he is heading out in the field tomorrow and the next day to do some camping/GI Joe stuff and being a mom I don't like it one bit. Blessings,Becky <topdat (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: And we are family even if we've never laid eyes upon each other. There's a connection that holds us together and it was meant to be b/c of our disease. So seeing the glass half full (hard for me to do sometimes) is knowing that there is something positive coming out of a very negative situation: meeting great folks who care and are willing to share with others. Thank you for who

you are and what you do to help others. I think sometimes we are closer than family, because we do know what each other is going through. Or we've just overcame the very same thing. We can support each other, and we can become really great friends on here. How's the eyes a day later? Can you see any better? I'm hoping you will get full vision back, and that you will have a wonderful rest of the week. Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Becky,

Where have you been? How is the new heart thing? what's up? You've been missed-- bring us up to date?

Hugs,

Tracie************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

Hi Tracie,I'm just now really getting my strength back. The surgery took a lot out of me. The latest is that my left arm is 2 1/2 inches bigger (they measured it at the cardio's office yesterday) than my right but no clot per ultrasound. Doctor believes is r/t the sarcoid...will see my rheum soon so will see what she thinks. Still haven't been able to get my chest CT done b/c unable to lie flat and breathe (2 attempts at 2 different times) so don't know what's up with that. Will see my pulmo nest week. Missed you guys too. AICD/pacer incision healed nicely. Doctor said was a difficult surgery in my case. Thanks for asking .Blessings,Beckytiodaat@... wrote: Becky, Where have you been? How is the new heart thing? what's up? You've been missed-- bring us up to date? Hugs, Tracie************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Sounds like you've got a bit of lymphedema going on it that arm. Ask about having them ok some physical therapy with lymphatic massage, and hopefully that will get all the goop out of the lymphs. (Drink plenty of fluids to get the toxins flushed from your system if you do this!!)

Extra Vit C will help also-- as it helps to clean the lymphs and take the extra fluid retention out with it via the urine.

You definately do not want to do any detox and have the toxins stay in your tissues and liver-- that can be too hard on the body.

It truly is good to see you back- you were missed.

Hugs,

Tracie

NS co-owner/moderator************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

Thanks so much Tracie. Missed you guys too!Blessings,Beckytiodaat@... wrote: Sounds like you've got a bit of lymphedema going on it that arm. Ask about having them ok some physical therapy with lymphatic massage, and hopefully that will get all the goop out of the lymphs. (Drink plenty of fluids to get the toxins flushed from your system if you do this!!) Extra Vit C will help also-- as it helps to

clean the lymphs and take the extra fluid retention out with it via the urine. You definately do not want to do any detox and have the toxins stay in your tissues and liver-- that can be too hard on the body. It truly is good to see you back- you were missed. Hugs, Tracie NS co-owner/moderator************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.