RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

about Chriss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, my name is , I live in North Carolina currently. I was diagnosed with relapsing remitting M. S. in 1996 in the scenic state of Maine. I started out with Avonex. That lasted three weeks. I suffered all the day of the shot with the worst "flu" in my life just so I could "feel" better for the rest of the week but just when I started feeling better it was time for another shot. Nope not for me. Then I tried copaxone and was on it almost a year but ended up without refrigeration so I stopped use until the beginning of this year. I now use the "gun" to administer the copaxone instead of mixing it like before. I have more site reactions now than before, and I suffer with exaggerated anxiety, flushing, and pain so I have to take a 1/2 xanax to counter act this.I checked out the molecular structure but it seems to be the same, but my reactions to it now are much different.

I am researching LDN and it looks and sounds like I will talk to my neurogist about it. I keep hearing that it is a" supplement" or that it is in the" alternative" category, is it a vitamin? How do you take it? Is it a shot too?