RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Doctor again (off topic)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow!! , did you write all this down or did you just remember it? Throwing around a lot of big words aren't you? Glad you're finally getting some answers though.

Guest guest

~ Glad to hear you FINALLY know what's going on ~ I hope the meds start helping you soon !!!!!! Glad it is something that can be 'fixed' !!!!! AND don't be going around late at night looking for a SuperWallyWorld !!!!!!!!!! That was good of Officer and roomie getting a drunk off of the streets and not hurting anyone BUT you're not 100% yet and you have us worried about you as it is !!!!! The next time y'all get bored find something more safe to do !!!!!!! Hugs, Randie

Doctor again (off topic)

Okay.....I went to the Pulmonary doctor this morning and she diagnosed me (this time) with bronchospasm which is the constriction, or narrowing, of the bronchial tubes through the action of the smooth muscle which line the bronchioles. Often reversible (thank God) and common in such conditions as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (which I don't have) and asthma (which I don't have but I do have Reactive Airway Disease). She gave me Xopenex HFA levalbuterol tartrate inhalation aerosol (inhaler) for my breathing (I'm still not able to take a deep breath all the time) and Nasacort AQ triamcinolone acetonide (nasal spray) for help my congestion and drainage. I am constantly waking up with burning in my throat. I also have to clear my throat a lot and I am coughing a lot. Most of this didn't start until after I started taking Advair/Spiriva but my doctor wants to do a Bronchoscopy next Friday the 6th at 9 a.m. This is a diagnostic procedure in which a tube with a tiny camera on the en Thanks for listening and thanks for caring. I'll keep you updated on 's Breathing Saga. I'm back to work tomorrow and I can't wait to dig through my 900 e-mails and see what everyone else has been up to!Merry CHRISTmas! Merry CHRISTmas!Your KOPS Pal Always, , Jr.

Guest guest

happy to hear that its not worse I know how you feel about lung desease my mom had pulmanary fibroses and it was very hard on her and she couldnt breath half of the time how sad it was to see her, so take care of yourself sounds like you got a good Dr will keep you in my prayers ..Hugs Helen peggy manning wrote: So glad you found a doctor to listen to you and care enough to get to the bottom of this. You will be in my prayers . HUGS PeggySue Seasons Greetings! wrote: Okay.....I went to the Pulmonary doctor this morning and she diagnosed me

(this time) with bronchospasm which is the constriction, or narrowing, of the bronchial tubes through the action of the smooth muscle which line the bronchioles. Often reversible (thank God) and common in such conditions as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (which I don't have) and asthma (which I don't have but I do have Reactive Airway Disease). She gave me Xopenex HFA levalbuterol tartrate inhalation aerosol (inhaler) for my breathing (I'm still not able to take a deep breath all the time) and Nasacort AQ triamcinolone acetonide (nasal spray) for help my congestion and drainage. I am constantly waking up with burning in my throat. I also have to clear my throat a lot and I am coughing a lot. Most of this didn't start until after I started taking Advair/Spiriva but my doctor wants to do a Bronchoscopy next Friday the 6th at 9 a.m. This is a diagnostic procedure in which a tube with a tiny camera on the end is inserted through the nose or mouth into the lungs. The procedure

provides a view of the airways of the lung and allows doctors to collect lung secretions or tissue specimens (biopsy). She is checking to see if I have a polyp or tumor or etc. on my vocal cords or etc. that is causing the throat pain, cough, and/or hoarseness I've been having. THIS is the scary part. But at least I seem (for the most part) to be getting to the bottom of things. It's been 3 months since I haven't been able to take a deep breath whenever I wanted too. This is the fourth doctor I've been too. I even went to the ER on Friday and they didn't help. Hopefully this will.Thanks for listening and thanks for caring. I'll keep you updated on 's Breathing Saga. I'm back to work tomorrow and I can't wait to dig through my 900 e-mails and see what everyone else has been up to!Merry CHRISTmas! Merry CHRISTmas!Your KOPS Pal Always, , Jr.TOPS #TX 1432, Spring117.75 lbs. gone/95.75 in TOPS from highest weight on renewalReinstated 1

year KOPS/Current goal met August 4, 2005."What have you done today to make you feel proud?It's never too late to try.What have you done today to make you feel proud?You could be so many peopleIf you make that break for freedom.What have you done today to make you feel proud?"~Proud by Small (The Biggest Loser Theme Song)

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos