well i had the d and c.did have another ultrasound and it did show the baby

alot smaller and no heartbeat so i felt it was time to let it go after going

through all this for over a month.so anyone know when i could ovulate after a d

and c.

lori

Guest guest

Lori~

I don't know anything about when you may ovulate agin..but wanted to say that I

am sorry to read about what has happened.

Baby wishes to you~

Hugs~

~Aimee

Re: update on me

through all this for over a month.so anyone know when i could ovulate after a

d

and c.

lori

Guest guest

Lori~

Baby wishes to you~

Hugs~

~Aimee

d

and c.

lori

Guest guest

Lori~

Baby wishes to you~

Hugs~

~Aimee

d

and c.

lori

Guest guest

Hi all

I saw my rheumatologist yesterday..she is wonderful...she is going to start me on remicade..but I have to have a TB test beforehand to make sure I don't have it...I also have to see an opthamologist that specializes in optic neurology to confirm to suspicions that my optic neuritis is being caused by psoriatic arthritis and not sjogren's which I also have. She doesn't want me on prednisone since my psoriasis is really bad and prednisone can make it even worse. She did inject my fibro trigger points with cortisone and lidocaine to make it feel better..today they are a little sore...hoping tomorrow they will feel 90% better which is usally the case. The good news about remicade now is that they just came out with a new way of giving it...They still give some patients the infusions...but I will have the choice of getting infusions or giving myslef the shot 3x a week...I am definetly going to give it to myself at home if possible...depending on which my

insurance will cover. So things seem to be moving in the right direction now...finally..lol. Hope everyone is having a great weekend...Hugs..Ginny__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ginny - What a pain in the neck it must be to have somany things going that taking one thing for something will upset the apple cart with something else that you. I'm hoping that the new treatment works well for you and that everything will even out. My best - BarbaraGinny Barrientos wrote:

Hi all

I saw my rheumatologist yesterday..she is wonderful...she is going to start me on remicade..but I have to have a TB test beforehand to make sure I don't have it...I also have to see an opthamologist that specializes in optic neurology to confirm to suspicions that my optic neuritis is being caused by psoriatic arthritis and not sjogren's which I also have. She doesn't want me on prednisone since my psoriasis is really bad and prednisone can make it even worse. She did inject my fibro trigger points with cortisone and lidocaine to make it feel better..today they are a little sore...hoping tomorrow they will feel 90% better which is usally the case. The good news about remicade now is that they just came out with a new way of giving it...They still give some patients the infusions...but I will have the choice of getting infusions or giving myslef the shot 3x a week...I am definetly going to give it to myself at home if possible...depending on which my

insurance will cover. So things seem to be moving in the right direction now...finally..lol. Hope everyone is having a great weekend...Hugs..Ginny

Guest guest

Ginny,

Just read this and saw that you may possibly be giving yourself injections. Well if you have any problems friend, just give me a call, I am becoming an expert on giving needles! I still do not like them, but they are becoming much easier to give. I am also very glad that you are finally getting some treatment for the optic neuritis and no longer have to continue to wait. I hope that you have a great day today and get to work on ies room. He will be so excited to see his room done when he comes home. You should see how I am sitting at my desk right now. The kitty will not get out of my chair, so we are sharing and she is being very nasty and whining at me and Holly. I am sitting on the end of it and almost ready to fall off. I really need to tell you that they live here and I just pay the bills. I cannot believe that she will not leave with me practically sitting on her. I guess we all have a serious stubborn streak!

Well need to go and get dressed so I can get something done today! Take Care and have a great day. LOL Always!

Dawn Ginny Barrientos wrote:

Hi all

insurance will cover. So things seem to be moving in the right direction now...finally..lol. Hope everyone is having a great weekend...Hugs..Ginny

Guest guest

Ginny,

Feel so bad that you woke up with a temp. I know that you must feel miserable. Well we must be related some how, because I also woke up so sick this morning. I do not have a fever, but I have a terrible dry cough and I am achey all over. I have been taking motrin all day. I have also just started to get a real bad headache. My Mom went grocery shopping tonight and was going to pick up some stuff for me, because she knows I feel awful and have to go to the doctors on Tuesday. You know what it is like when you cancel an IME appointment!! Well take it easy and hope that you feel better tomorrow! I am going to bed in a few minutes! LOL

DawnGinny Barrientos wrote:

Dawn,

I didn't get a thing done on ie's room...I woke up with a temp and basically have laid low all day...slept off and on most of the day. Hoping tomorrow I feel better and can get the room fisnished. My hands are both very swollen and sore today also. I woke up around 4ish with both hands extremely swollen...mostly in the joints so I am sure it has alot to do with the arthritis flare up. So if they are not better tomorrow I don't think i willl be painting. My cat is the master of the house and he treats me like his pet...lol...so I know what you mean. It's funny but all cats are like that very stubborn and like to remind you who is boss (hint: it's not you..lol) Hope you had a great day...Hugs..Ginnydawn lorenz wrote:

Ginny,

Just read this and saw that you may possibly be giving yourself injections. Well if you have any problems friend, just give me a call, I am becoming an expert on giving needles! I still do not like them, but they are becoming much easier to give. I am also very glad that you are finally getting some treatment for the optic neuritis and no longer have to continue to wait. I hope that you have a great day today and get to work on ies room. He will be so excited to see his room done when he comes home. You should see how I am sitting at my desk right now. The kitty will not get out of my chair, so we are sharing and she is being very nasty and whining at me and Holly. I am sitting on the end of it and almost ready to fall off. I really need to tell you that they live here and I just pay the bills. I cannot believe that she will not leave with me practically sitting on her. I guess we all have a serious stubborn streak!

Well need to go and get dressed so I can get something done today! Take Care and have a great day. LOL Always!

Hi all

Guest guest

Ginny,

Feel so bad that you woke up with a temp. I know that you must feel miserable. Well we must be related some how, because I also woke up so sick this morning. I do not have a fever, but I have a terrible dry cough and I am achey all over. I have been taking motrin all day. I have also just started to get a real bad headache. My Mom went grocery shopping tonight and was going to pick up some stuff for me, because she knows I feel awful and have to go to the doctors on Tuesday. You know what it is like when you cancel an IME appointment!! Well take it easy and hope that you feel better tomorrow! I am going to bed in a few minutes! LOL

Dawn,

I didn't get a thing done on ie's room...I woke up with a temp and basically have laid low all day...slept off and on most of the day. Hoping tomorrow I feel better and can get the room fisnished. My hands are both very swollen and sore today also. I woke up around 4ish with both hands extremely swollen...mostly in the joints so I am sure it has alot to do with the arthritis flare up. So if they are not better tomorrow I don't think i willl be painting. My cat is the master of the house and he treats me like his pet...lol...so I know what you mean. It's funny but all cats are like that very stubborn and like to remind you who is boss (hint: it's not you..lol) Hope you had a great day...Hugs..Ginnydawn lorenz wrote:

Ginny,

Hi all

Guest guest

Ginny,

Dawn,

Ginny,

Hi all

Guest guest

Wow! that is very cool! I will start having a little at a time, in coffee,

tea....wherever I can stick some in there. I wonder how they figured that one

out! Thanks,

Edd wrote: Brown wrote:

>Hey! I don't understand about the cinnamon, I never have heard of that???

>

Well, then you'll love this. Cinnamon helps control BGs. How's

that for a surprise? Something nice, at last!

There have been some studies that showed if you take 1/3rd of a

teaspoon a day, that'll help. A lot of people say they've tried it and

seen no improvement, but some do. In any event, it can't hurt. I

understand the stuff you buy at the grocery store works. If you buy it

in bulk, like at Costco or another warehouse store, it's much more

affordable.

So put it in your coffee, or chocolate pudding or whatever. Some

people take it it capsule form, though I imagine that's more

expensive. I think it might upset the stomach taken all at once, as in

a capsule. It's potent stuff. Try eating a teaspoon of it straight and

you'll discover how unpleasant it can be. On the other hand, the

Mendosa site says the active ingredient is water soluble, so you can

soak it in water, throw the grounds away, and then drink the water.

Enjoy.

Edd

Guest guest

out! Thanks,

>

affordable.

Enjoy.

Edd

Guest guest

out! Thanks,

>

affordable.

Enjoy.

Edd

Guest guest

At 08:01 PM 8/27/05, kattiedid wrote:

>My husband and I went out to eat lunch earlier today around 2:30 and my

>glucose reading before my meal was 147 and 2 hours later it was 138. I

>had ham/broccoli/cheddar omelette with red potatoes, a nice dinner salad

>no croutons and raspberry ice tea with splenda.

Congratulations on your success with cinnamon. I sure wish I could eat

potatoes, but they aren't even part of my diabetic meal plan.

sky

Guest guest

sky

Guest guest

sky

Guest guest

At 08:39 PM 8/27/05, kattiedid wrote:

>I am only taking 1/2 tsp of cinnamon a day and I read that I need to be

>taking 1 tsp. So I will increase my cinnamon first.

I've just been dumping some cinnamon, along with a touch of Splenda, into

yogurt. But I don't always snack on yogurt and if I do, sometimes I use

some berries that I don't care for with Cinnamon. With a few slices of

peach, it's another matter as the cinnamon really makes a peach pie sort of

thing. In any event, what sort of cinnamon pills are you guys taking?

-=sky=-

Type 2 dx'd 9/04/04.

Low Carb, Metaformin XR (2500mg).

Other Meds: HTZ, Lipitor, Cozaar,

Topcol, Synthroid.

Supplements: B12, CoQ10, Omega 3,

L-Arginine, ALA, EPO, biotin, Policosanol

and assorted others except when I'm out.

http://www.skydancers.com

Guest guest

-=sky=-

Type 2 dx'd 9/04/04.

Topcol, Synthroid.

Guest guest

-=sky=-

Type 2 dx'd 9/04/04.

Topcol, Synthroid.

Guest guest

I am using a brand called NOW. It just says Cinnamon Bark 600 mg and comes in

capsules It also say Ceylon Cinnamon and on the back is says the Ceylon is True

Cinnamon. I measured a capsule's content yesterday and came up with 1/4 tsp.

Some where yesterday while researching some stuff that might help me get my

insulin to go into my cells and stop floating in my blood I read that you need

to take 1 tsp of cinnamon per day.

I wonder how much others are taking. I am only using 2 capsules so far.

Interestingly I stopped taking my growth hormone two nights ago so I wondered if

that is having a big effect too. My fasting was 125 this morning but about 3

hours later it was 154. I ate, took 4 units of Novolog but forgot the cinnamon.

Tonight I am going back on the Growth Hormone as I really seem to need it for

other things and see if the fasting and overall numbers go back up or if the

Cinnamon alone is doing the trick. I stopped the growth hormone before and had

no change but I can't remember if that was before I started taking the Novolog

at meal time.

Can't do yougurt, dairy allergies but the peaches sound wonderful. I haven't

had any for several days. Every time I ate them I had a major rise in my

readings even taking extra Novolog. I am going to try cinnamon on some.

Farmer's Market is open Wensday afternoons. LOL

K

I don't suffer from insanity,

I enjoy every minute of it!

Re: Update on me

-=sky=-

Guest guest

Interestingly I stopped taking my growth hormone two nights ago so I wondered if

at meal time.

K

-=sky=-

Guest guest

at meal time.

K

-=sky=-

Guest guest

I am pretty sure some others on the group are using it. You can do a google

search by typing in cinnamon + diabetes and should find some info.

From what I my understanding is that cinnamon helps your cells pull insulin into

them. So if you are insulin resistant it might help you.

K

Hey! I don't understand about the cinnamon, I never have heard of that???