RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Pneumatosis AND sepsis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When he's feeling really crummy, the only thing he wants is to sleep and ignore the fact that he's miserable. He's in a better mood today, and his temp is better. He's actually watching cartoons today, which is an improvement - LoL. HOWEVER . . . there is concern, now, about his lungs. There's been talk about possibly having to put him on bipap. His sats went down to 82% off oxygen this morning. He's got some kind of crud in his lungs. They don't want to do the bronchoscopy he's due for because they're afraid if they sedate him for it, they'll end up having to intubate him and won't be able to take him off of it. They're also pulling his PICC line out today because they're worried the Klebsiella is going to stick to it and make it harder to clear the infection. So he's extra ticked off that he's going to have to have 2 IV's in now, until

they're ready to put a new line in. It's just never-ending. The GI resident finally realizes, now, why it's so damn hard for me to take care of by myself. None of this would have been caught nearly as quickly if he'd have been at the house with me. Hugs back at ya!! AmiDeanna Vinovich wrote: Ami:Keep the faith girlfriend, things have to get

better.Does anything make him more comfortable? Music, videos, the eye pillow I sent you? Can we get you anything that will help?Know that I am praying for him and sending you butterfly kisses and hugs.dee Ami mom to - 8 yrs - Double Lung Tx 2/26/2006, PSC - Pre-Liver Tx, Central DI, Steroid Induced Diabetes, HypoT, GERD, High BP, ADD, Anemia, Osteopenia, No Motility http://www.caringbridge.com/visit/seanfox mom to Emma - 12 yrs - Migraines, otherwise healthy stepmom to - 13 yrs - ADD, ODD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.