Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and

Diantamoeba fragilis ! after 5 months of gut support of " Intestamine " in the

mornings, and probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to

shake out. Dr Stuckey (Sydney Australia) and I are reluctant to use anitibiotic

- Bactrim. As we had to take this for a very long period say 8months due to

Urinary tract infection between 1-2yrs, and it completely stuffed him.

Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's " Biofilm " , a mucus lining which is

thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu Usemen,

Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-

• " Mucus stop " first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before food).

• " Biocidin " At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)

• " Activated Charcoal " late at night to mop up toxins relased, with

• have lots of water to flush the system

Anyone else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these parasites?

Guest guest

there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in killing parasites you might want look up these old posts..

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PMSubject: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and Diantamoeba fragilis ! after 5 months of gut support of "Intestamine" in the mornings, and probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to shake out. Dr Stuckey (Sydney Australia) and I are reluctant to use anitibiotic - Bactrim. As we had to take this for a very long period say 8months due to Urinary tract infection between 1-2yrs, and it completely stuffed him. Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's "Biofilm", a mucus lining which is thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu Usemen, Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-•"Mucus stop" first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before food). • "Biocidin" At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)• "Activated Charcoal" late at night to mop up toxins relased, with• have lots of water to flush the systemAnyone

else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these parasites?

Guest guest

We are the family with a microscope, treating parasites with Humaworm.

Thank you SO much for posting the names of these parasites! I Google imaged them

and the B.h. looks very much like what we were seeing at the end of our Humaworm

cleanse. I had no idea what it was, but we saw a lot of it. Interestingly, we

saw it when we were pooping these thick muccousy layers of stuff! Which I

thought was biofilm! I tried to google image biofilm, without much luck. So I

just hesitently consider what we saw to be biofilm.

The D.f. I saw in my youngest daughter's samples (only a few on each slide)

before treating with Humaworm and haven't seen it since.

My daughter also suffered from terrible UTI's with fevers for almost 2 years.

We treated with Thorne's Uristatin at the recommendation of a famous Naturopath

in Vail, CO- trying to avoid repeated antibiotics. This worked very well. We

stayed on it for 18 months at least. I still go back to it when night wakings

with bladder pain/having to urinate come back.

I am really interested in what your doctor recommended and am going to look into

it and see if they are a fit for us.

Thanks!

>

> there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in

killing parasites you might want look up these old posts..

>

>

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PM

> Subject: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba

fragilis

>

>

>  

> My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and

mornings, and probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to shake

out. Dr Stuckey (Sydney Australia) and I are reluctant to use anitibiotic -

Bactrim. As we had to take this for a very long period say 8months due to

>

> Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's " Biofilm " , a mucus lining which is

thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu Usemen,

Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-

> • " Mucus stop " first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before

food).

> • " Biocidin " At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)

> • " Activated Charcoal " late at night to mop up toxins relased, with

> • have lots of water to flush the system

>

> Anyone else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these

parasites?

>

Guest guest

Hi

Well I have just had his sister tested for parasites, and of course she has them

too. SHe i not on the spectrum, so the normal way is for her with antibiotics:

Paromomycin 170mg (made up at a Sydney compounding chemist. This doesn't help

you l though, as we are going very natural with the ASD child.

Mucostop(Enzymedica), biocidin and activated charcoal, as noted below. I am

also considering a readical departure my sister put me onto:- Dr Hilda e -

a parasite zapper, that zaps the parasite- she a complete list of them, and you

can tune the machine in to the frequencies that they hate. This is supposed to

kill/stop them multiplying as they become so unhappy.??

ANyone heard of this.?

cheers

> >

> > there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in

> >

> >

> > From: <kristen@>

> > To: mb12valtrex

> > Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PM

> > Subject: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba

fragilis

> >

> >

> > Â

> > My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and

mornings, and probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to shake

> >

> > Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's " Biofilm " , a mucus lining which

is thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu

Usemen, Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-

> > • " Mucus stop " first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before

food).

> > • " Biocidin " At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)

> > • " Activated Charcoal " late at night to mop up toxins relased, with

> > • have lots of water to flush the system

> >

> > Anyone else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these

parasites?

> >

>

Guest guest

Heard lots and lots about it through various yahoo groups and have seen a couple of her you tube videos. I've never really heard any complaints about it. If you think about it: high frenquencies work for humans, dogs, and pests, so why wouldn't it work for parasites? I think you would probably find her on "quackwatch" which can sometimes be a great place to find WONDERFUL doctors and practioners. lol. sad but true. -TammyTo: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:04 AMSubject: Re: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

Hi

Well I have just had his sister tested for parasites, and of course she has them too. SHe i not on the spectrum, so the normal way is for her with antibiotics: Paromomycin 170mg (made up at a Sydney compounding chemist. This doesn't help you l though, as we are going very natural with the ASD child. Mucostop(Enzymedica), biocidin and activated charcoal, as noted below. I am also considering a readical departure my sister put me onto:- Dr Hilda e - a parasite zapper, that zaps the parasite- she a complete list of them, and you can tune the machine in to the frequencies that they hate. This is supposed to kill/stop them multiplying as they become so unhappy.??

ANyone heard of this.?

cheers

> >

> > there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in killing parasites you might want look up these old posts..

> >

> >

> > From: <kristen@>

> > To: mb12valtrex

> > Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PM

> > Subject: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

> >

> >

> > Â

> > My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and Diantamoeba fragilis ! after 5 months of gut support of "Intestamine" in the mornings, and probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to shake out. Dr Stuckey (Sydney Australia) and I are reluctant to use anitibiotic - Bactrim. As we had to take this for a very long period say 8months due to Urinary tract infection between 1-2yrs, and it completely stuffed him.

> >

> > Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's "Biofilm", a mucus lining which is thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu Usemen, Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-

> > •"Mucus stop" first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before food).

> > • "Biocidin" At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)

> > • "Activated Charcoal" late at night to mop up toxins relased, with

> > • have lots of water to flush the system

> >

> > Anyone else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these parasites?

> >

>

Guest guest

yes when i hear someone being called a quack, well it just gives them more credubility in my eyes.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

Heard lots and lots about it through various yahoo groups and have seen a couple of her you tube videos. I've never really heard any complaints about it. If you think about it: high frenquencies work for humans, dogs, and pests, so why wouldn't it work for parasites? I think you would probably find her on "quackwatch" which can sometimes be a great place to find WONDERFUL doctors and practioners. lol. sad but true.

-Tammy

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:04 AMSubject: Re: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

HiWell I have just had his sister tested for parasites, and of course she has them too. SHe i not on the spectrum, so the normal way is for her with antibiotics: Paromomycin 170mg (made up at a Sydney compounding chemist. This doesn't help you l though, as we are going very natural with the ASD child. Mucostop(Enzymedica), biocidin and activated charcoal, as noted below. I am also considering a readical departure my sister put me onto:- Dr Hilda e - a parasite zapper, that zaps the parasite- she a complete list of them, and you can tune the machine in to the frequencies that they hate. This is supposed to kill/stop them multiplying as they become so unhappy.??ANyone heard of this.?cheers> >> > there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in killing parasites you might want look up these old posts..> > > > > > From: <kristen@>> > To: mb12valtrex > > Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PM> > Subject:

Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis> > > > > >  > > My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and Diantamoeba fragilis ! after 5 months of gut support of "Intestamine" in the mornings, and probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to shake out. Dr Stuckey (Sydney Australia) and I are reluctant to use anitibiotic - Bactrim. As we had to take this for a very long period say 8months due to Urinary tract infection between 1-2yrs, and it completely stuffed him. > > > > Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's "Biofilm", a mucus lining which is thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu Usemen, Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-> > •"Mucus stop" first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before food). > > • "Biocidin" At least

15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)> > • "Activated Charcoal" late at night to mop up toxins relased, with> > • have lots of water to flush the system> > > > Anyone else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these parasites?> >>

Guest guest

Yes, I got to the point about a year ago when I would be researching something,

and it would show up on 'quackwatch', I started thinking 'Oooh, it stirred up

coordinated opposition, must be something to it!'.

> > >

> > > there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in

> > >

> > >

> > > From: <kristen@>

> > > To: mb12valtrex

> > > Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PM

> > > Subject: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba

fragilis

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and

> > >

> > > Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's " Biofilm " , a mucus lining which

is thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu

Usemen, Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-

> > > • " Mucus stop " first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach (

before food).

> > > • " Biocidin " At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)

> > > • " Activated Charcoal " late at night to mop up toxins relased, with

> > > • have lots of water to flush the system

> > >

> > > Anyone else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these

parasites?

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Tammy didnt we talk about starting up a club a while back...what was the name gonna be?

autism bad moms club?

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:34 PMSubject: Re: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

Yes, I got to the point about a year ago when I would be researching something, and it would show up on 'quackwatch', I started thinking 'Oooh, it stirred up coordinated opposition, must be something to it!'.> > >> > > there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in killing parasites you might want look up these old posts..> > > > > > > > > From: <kristen@>> > > To: mb12valtrex > > > Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PM> > > Subject: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis> > > > > > > > >  > > > My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and Diantamoeba fragilis ! after 5 months of gut support of "Intestamine" in the mornings, and

probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to shake out. Dr Stuckey (Sydney Australia) and I are reluctant to use anitibiotic - Bactrim. As we had to take this for a very long period say 8months due to Urinary tract infection between 1-2yrs, and it completely stuffed him. > > > > > > Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's "Biofilm", a mucus lining which is thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu Usemen, Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-> > > •"Mucus stop" first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before food). > > > • "Biocidin" At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)> > > • "Activated Charcoal" late at night to mop up toxins relased, with> > > • have lots of water to flush the system> > > > > > Anyone

else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these parasites?> > >> >>

Guest guest

lol. I'm down, Girl. -TammyTo: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

Tammy didnt we talk about starting up a club a while back...what was the name gonna be?

autism bad moms club?

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:34 PMSubject: Re: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis

Yes, I got to the point about a year ago when I would be researching something, and it would show up on 'quackwatch', I started thinking 'Oooh, it stirred up coordinated opposition, must be something to it!'.> > >> > > there has been a long ongoing thread on humaworm and the great affects in killing parasites you might want look up these old posts..> > > > > > > > > From: <kristen@>> > > To: mb12valtrex > > > Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:13 PM> > > Subject: Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba fragilis> > > > > > > > >  > > > My 8 yr old son still has Blastocystis hominis in moderate numbers, and Diantamoeba fragilis ! after 5 months of gut support of "Intestamine" in the mornings,

and

probiotics at night. These 2 bugs in combination are hard to shake out. Dr Stuckey (Sydney Australia) and I are reluctant to use anitibiotic - Bactrim. As we had to take this for a very long period say 8months due to Urinary tract infection between 1-2yrs, and it completely stuffed him. > > > > > > Dr Stuckey suggested an attack on 's "Biofilm", a mucus lining which is thought to contain and protect the bugs (as well as other toxins). Anu Usemen, Weingart and O'Hara's work. We are going to try :-> > > •"Mucus stop" first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach ( before food). > > > • "Biocidin" At least 15 Mins later (not sure if before food?????)> > > • "Activated Charcoal" late at night to mop up toxins relased, with> > > • have lots of water to flush the system> > > > > > Anyone

else tried these things, or have experience shaking off these parasites?> > >> >>

Guest guest

What is Dr O'Hara's parasite protocol (again, I assume)?

Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba

fragilis

> Hello all

> I thought I should report that we have had success with Dr O'Hara's

> protocol to get rid of our parasites.

>

> We tried 5 months of intestamine and probiotics: no change.

> After just 8weeks of the biofilm protocol: bingo gone!! I am one happy

> Mum.

>

>

> Sydney

> Australia

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Hi

it attacks the Biofilm, that the parasites are supposed to be hiding out in,

flourishing in our case.

•First thing in the morning We took Mucostop (Enzymedia)

•10 mins later Biocidin (drops in water per body weight we took 3 drops ( as a

proportion of the 2x day allowance, he is 26kg)

30mins later breakfast

•at bedtime probiotic

• about 2 hours later activated charcoal

that's it.

cheers

>

> What is Dr O'Hara's parasite protocol (again, I assume)?

>

> Parasites: Blastocystis hominis and Diantamoeba

> fragilis

>

>

> > Hello all

> > I thought I should report that we have had success with Dr O'Hara's

> > protocol to get rid of our parasites.

> >

> > We tried 5 months of intestamine and probiotics: no change.

> > After just 8weeks of the biofilm protocol: bingo gone!! I am one happy

> > Mum.

> >

> >

> > Sydney

> > Australia

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >