RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Beautiful weather:) and update from Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are having such beautiful weather here. For 4 days we have had highs in the upper 60s with lows of 20+. Just last week we had a low of 6 so this is a HUGE improvement. lolThe trigeminal neuralgia pain I was having is mostly gone. I am still battling with my blood pressure medication. One of the side effects can be cough. And, man, do I have that! I cough and hack all day and all night. I have to sleep with a Ricola throat drop in my mouth. Isn't it strange for a bp med to cause cough? Well, I think it's bizarre. I have tried not to take the bp med but them my blood pressure goes up and I feel sick. I am going to call my doc tomorrow about it. I'm glad

the TN pain has eased off and the electric shocks too. But I'm still not feeling "right". My hands and feet are feeling stiff and swollen, but they aren't. On the bright side--I went to town today for the first time since the middle of last month. It's always so good to get out of the house:) We went to Family Dollar. They had a bunch of toys on sale for $5 each. I got $5 off a purchase of $25. Since I don't have much money this year for Christmas I have to look for those kind of cheap deals so I can get my grandkids each a gift or two. For the adults this year the rule is the gift must be homemade or from a thrift store/yard sale. We've done that before and it's a lot of fun. It's also way cheap:)How's everyone else?hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

Glad you are feeling better pain wise but sorry about the cough. You remain in

my prayers.

Hugs

nne

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the

world "

" May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever "

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

> Beautiful weather:) and update from Sharon

>

> We are having such beautiful weather here. For 4 days we have had highs

> in the

> upper 60s with lows of 20+. Just last week we had a low of 6 so this is

> a HUGE

> improvement. lol

>

> The trigeminal neuralgia pain I was having is mostly gone. I am still

> battling

> with my blood pressure medication. One of the side effects can be cough.

> And,

> man, do I have that! I cough and hack all day and all night. I have to

> sleep

> with a Ricola throat drop in my mouth. Isn't it strange for a bp med to

> cause

> cough? Well, I think it's bizarre. I have tried not to take the bp med

> but

> them my blood pressure goes up and I feel sick. I am going to call my

> doc

> tomorrow about it. I'm glad the TN pain has eased off and the electric

> shocks

> too. But I'm still not feeling " right " . My hands and feet are feeling

> stiff

> and swollen, but they aren't.

>

>

> On the bright side--I went to town today for the first time since the

> middle of

> last month. It's always so good to get out of the house:) We went to

> Family

> Dollar. They had a bunch of toys on sale for $5 each. I got $5 off a

> purchase

> of $25. Since I don't have much money this year for Christmas I have to

> look

> for those kind of cheap deals so I can get my grandkids each a gift or

> two. For

> the adults this year the rule is the gift must be homemade or from a

> thrift

> store/yard sale. We've done that before and it's a lot of fun. It's

> also way

> cheap:)

>

> How's everyone else?

>

> hugs

>

>

> Sharon

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

> spelling and

> grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to

> be

> considered flaws or defects.

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your

desktop!

Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, I take Atenolol 25 mg every day. When the cardiologist tried to double the dose, it increased my already persistent coughing. I have chronic bronchiolitis (not bronchitis). When I called his office to report the increase in coughing, his nurse did tell me that one of the side effects of Atenolol is increased bronchospasms (coughing) so she told me to go ahead and cut back down to the 25 and she would let the doctor know.When she called back, she said that the doctor wanted to see me in the clinic. Then he put me on 12.5 mg of HCTZ. So, the three prescription meds that I take right now, are being used to treat elevated BP. I take more OTC meds than prescription meds right now. Donna in WA

Guest guest

I was on Triamter/HCTZ for 15 years. It worked great on my BP but it was contributing big time to my severe dry mouth. It's wonderful not having such a dry mouth but the coughing sucks.Interesting that you have coughing from your med too.hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 6:43:35 PMSubject: Re: Beautiful weather:) and update from Sharon

Hi Sharon, I take Atenolol 25 mg every day. When the cardiologist tried to double the dose, it increased my already persistent coughing. I have chronic bronchiolitis (not bronchitis). When I called his office to report the increase in coughing, his nurse did tell me that one of the side effects of Atenolol is increased bronchospasms (coughing) so she told me to go ahead and cut back down to the 25 and she would let the doctor know.When she called back, she said that the doctor wanted to see me in the clinic. Then he put me on 12.5 mg of HCTZ. So, the three prescription meds that I take right now, are being used to treat elevated BP. I take more OTC meds than prescription meds right now. Donna in WA

Guest guest

Sharon, The 25 mg Atenolol doesn't make my cough worse. I have a chronic cough due to inflammation in my lungs. It was only when the doctor wanted me to increase to 50 mg, did the cough get worse. Once, I went back to 25, my cough is more or less normal. It gets really weird when the pulmonologist wants me to use the inhaled steroids. My lungs get really weak and even when I feel like I have to cough, I don't have the strength to do it. Donna in WA

Guest guest

Please be careful sleeping with a ricola in your mouth..choking is a real possibility.

Nice deals at the dollar store, BTW!

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

http://www.affiliates-natural-salt-lamps.com/pages/156.php

-- Beautiful weather:) and update from Sharon

We are having such beautiful weather here. For 4 days we have had highs in the upper 60s with lows of 20+. Just last week we had a low of 6 so this is a HUGE improvement. lolThe trigeminal neuralgia pain I was having is mostly gone. I am still battling with my blood pressure medication. One of the side effects can be cough. And, man, do I have that! I cough and hack all day and all night. I have to sleep with a Ricola throat drop in my mouth. Isn't it strange for a bp med to cause cough? Well, I think it's bizarre. I have tried not to take the bp med but them my blood pressure goes up and I feel sick. I am going to call my doc tomorrow about it. I'm glad the TN pain has eased off and the electric shocks too. But I'm still not feeling "right". My hands and feet are feeling stiff and swollen, but they aren't. On the bright side--I went to town today for the first time since the middle of last month. It's always so good to get out of the house:) We went to Family Dollar. They had a bunch of toys on sale for $5 each. I got $5 off a purchase of $25. Since I don't have much money this year for Christmas I have to look for those kind of cheap deals so I can get my grandkids each a gift or two. For the adults this year the rule is the gift must be homemade or from a thrift store/yard sale. We've done that before and it's a lot of fun. It's also way cheap:)How's everyone else?hugs

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

I know about the choking possibility and it does concern me but I can't sleep through the coughing any other way but with a Ricola in my mouth. Perhaps I should get some Lifesavers--they have the hole in the middle:) SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: MSersLife Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 11:13:11 PMSubject: Re: Beautiful weather:) and update from Sharon

Please be careful sleeping with a ricola in your mouth..choking is a real possibility.

Nice deals at the dollar store, BTW!

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~Akiba~*~

http://www.affiliates-natural-salt-lamps.com/pages/156.php

-- Beautiful weather:) and update from Sharon

We are having such beautiful weather here. For 4 days we have had highs in the upper 60s with lows of 20+. Just last week we had a low of 6 so this is a HUGE improvement. lolThe trigeminal neuralgia pain I was having is mostly gone. I am still battling with my blood pressure medication. One of the side effects can be cough. And, man, do I have that! I cough and hack all day and all night. I have to sleep with a Ricola throat drop in my mouth. Isn't it strange for a bp med to cause cough? Well, I think it's bizarre. I have tried not to take the bp med but them my blood pressure goes up and I feel sick. I am going to call my doc tomorrow about it. I'm glad the TN pain has eased off and the electric shocks too. But I'm

still not feeling "right". My hands and feet are feeling stiff and swollen, but they aren't. On the bright side--I went to town today for the first time since the middle of last month. It's always so good to get out of the house:) We went to Family Dollar. They had a bunch of toys on sale for $5 each. I got $5 off a purchase of $25. Since I don't have much money this year for Christmas I have to look for those kind of cheap deals so I can get my grandkids each a gift or two. For the adults this year the rule is the gift must be homemade or from a thrift store/yard sale. We've done that before and it's a lot of fun. It's also way cheap:)How's everyone else?hugs

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.