RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: What is working for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congrats Diane!!!!!! Wishing you more pain free days and lots of sunshine and happiness.Dustydljcsp wrote: We all know by now that we are all different and there are no cut and dry answers. I am doing the best that I ever have in a long time. Today I stayed dressed for ten hours! I usually have to peel off the clothes after 5 hours because I can not stand it any longer. From something I read recently healing is cyclic and one should expect that.

But the last few days I really having been feeling like it is finally really happening. Telling you what is working for me may not be beneficial but I think you as my fellow sufferers deserve to know anything that has helped anyone. I have added (about a month or so ago) neurontin to my pill taking ritual. I am up to 500mg 3 times daily. I added mucinex (guifenesin) and take 300mg twice daily. That is said to help uric acid. My urine really caused some pain and this has helped a lot. I reduced the amitriptyline to 100mg from 150mg. I use a spray bottle after urinating and mixed pure vitamine E oil with the water. I use Estrace 2-3 times a week internally and once a day externally but sometimes I forget. Sometimes I find this irritating topically. I am still taking calicum citrate, fish oil, evening primrose oil, olive leaf extract etc. I am definately pursuing the EFT (emotional freedom techniques)

which have helped me tremendously. I was just telling my husband how glad I am that I found this (through Tom) and how much I think it can help people. It's OK to be skeptical, he is (my husband), and I was. But I am open to trying new things especially when I am suffering.... My best to everyone. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm good today but we know how that goes. It is a struggle but don't give up! Diane

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.