ette

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ette,

I am just now getting around to responding to some of the emails from earlier

this month. I can't remember if anyone has answered you. Yes, we people

with AIH are taking prednisone. I know that it is not protocol for PBC, but

I don't understand why not. Prednisone is an anti-inflammatory as well as an

immunosuppressant; so I don't see why it is not helpful for PBC.

Hope you are doing better with your joint pain. It may get better once your

body has totally adjusted to being off prednisone.

Best Wishes, Roxanne

Guest guest

Dear Donna, Thank you so much and its' so nice to find a home. I will try and do my best to keep love in my heart. i love my children so much but when it comes to guys I can't help but be defensive. I know how I look and am not afraid to know or even tell of what I cannot do but it's not something I think about every day. you know what I mean. i am much too busy getting my children ready for school and stuff and then running errands like all the time, that i don't go look in a mirror every day and tell myself how awful I look, besides I have enough of that from my ex. So to me I am normal to a degree and know I cant do some things and have excepted that, but when I get lookers from others I can't help but hold my head down.

Anyway you all are like a family to me since I only have my three children as my family. I lost my Mom and Dad and my sister who doesn't live far from me never comes over unless she has to. we never got along. She was the kind to be scared to bring her friends home because they would see me on crutches and looking the way I do. So most of this inwardness I guess stems back from my child hood. All you parents out there never treat your JRA child like something different. Just treat them normal.

Hugs to you all and thank you so much.

ette

<:)))><

-- ette

Hi ette and a big welcome to you. I am so glad you have stepped forward to meet everyone. This is the best and most awesome spot on the net. Am I wrong gang??? My name is Donna and I am a 31 year veteran to JRA. I am now 36 and I can relate. I wish my mom had this info also but I have done well despite the fact. I also have JRA in every joint with the "looks" to prove it. I have had multiple surgeries and have down the rollercoaster ride as well. I have learned as a result of JRA how to be strong and brave, compasionate and caring, and how to truly love thy neighbor. These folks on here are like family and we love ya no matter what! I have been through the mill with dating, men, etc,etc but the end result has been a blessing. I am currently single mom to 2 awsome boys (OOps the new word is tight, my son says). I work with a support system called FACES and we serve all kids, parents, a! nd adults with JRA. I would like to extend an open arm to you to join FACES as well.Though we are in KY, we have folks all over the US and even Great Britain! Once agin its great to hear from you and hope to hear from ya often! Donna

Guest guest

Dear ette,

Look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself how beautiful you are. It may feel weird at first, but eventually you will realize what so many of us that have only known you a short time already know. Hugs,

Eli and Riley 4 poly

Guest guest

>Hi ette, before you give up on antibiotics, get a toxic screen

>test for mercury. You say you are a vegetarian who eats fish.

I second the suggestion about the mercury. I had it big time, and

getting rid of it was enormously helpful. The blood test is the

gold standard.

Guest guest

I couldn't get the site to open. Not sure if it's my problem, or the link. Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1Mom to seven including , 6 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic----- Original Message ----From: ette Beurrier <pbeurrier@...>ette Beurrier <pbeurrier@...>Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:59:21 PMSubject:

This is a

silly little story in our local newspaper, but if you have the time please go

to comment #31 and request its removal. I have tried twice and emailed the

online editor with no response. http://www.tcpalm. com/news/ 2007/sep/ 18/fight- breaks-out- funeral-psl- teen/ thanks, ette

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.