RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: heart/vein issues from implants?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have several friends with implants none of which want to hear what I have to say...inless it happens to them they will never believe it. Then its to late.....But I will talk to I'm blue in the face to people that are thinking of getting them in hopes to change their minds.

Guest guest

Interesting...

I'm 31. For years, I've had calve pain, and finally a vein is clearly showing up now. It swells, throbs, and hurts sometimes. Now, I'm having heart/chest pains and very bad lung pains -which I'm about to persue tests for.

Guest guest

In a message dated 9/17/2006 9:10:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, emeraldkittee@... writes:

I imagine they will do a chest xray and EKG for you as well. I hope you can get your vein chkd out very soon?

I've never even complained about the vein, because I'm over weight and I figure they'll rule it out as a vericose vein -although it started while I wasn't nearly this heavy.

As for the lung issues, I have orders to have a Pulmonary work up as soon as I can get time to get in for it. So, we'll see!!!

Keep everything posted on here... it's so interesting to learn the similarities!

Guest guest

very interesting...I am 34 - they are sending me for a 'venous ultrasound' - it could just be 'plebitis' - kind of a swelling of the veins, esp. in calves. Just want to make sure it isn't a blood clot. You know, I had lung/heart pain since 2000 and they could NEVER diagnose anything. Either way, it isn't right - I am very curious what my physical would be like AFTER explant. I imagine they will do a chest xray and EKG for you as well. I hope you can get your vein chkd out very soon?KissofSadness@... wrote: Interesting... I'm 31. For years, I've had calve pain, and finally a vein is clearly showing up now. It swells, throbs, and hurts sometimes. Now, I'm having heart/chest pains and very bad lung pains -which I'm about to persue tests for.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Guest guest

My veins in my fingers bulged when I had implants, and my fingers

looked blue. That's one symptom that went away immediately after

explant and didn't come back. In fact, here's something

interesting - about a month after I got implants, a vein in my

finger swelled up and then bled under the skin, and that had never

happened in my entire life.

Sis

Interesting...

>

> I'm 31. For years, I've had calve pain, and finally a vein is

clearly showing up now. It swells, throbs, and hurts sometimes. Now,

I'm having heart/chest pains and very bad lung pains -which I'm

about to persue tests for.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help.

Small Business.

>

Guest guest

Months prior to explant, I started having chest pains and trouble breathing. It seems I couldn't catch my breath when I tried to climb stairs. My doctor was also concerned because my skin color was changing. I was pale and grayish. He also said the veins in my hands looked abnormal. I went in for altrasounds on my heart, but they revealed nothing abnormal. Then 2 1/2 weeks before explant, I developed a pain and burning sensation only on one side of my face and neck, up to my right ear. I thought I was developing a sore throat, so I went to my doctor. After clearing me of any infection he described what was wrong. I had glossopharyngeal neuralgia. Something in my head was putting pressure on my 9th cranial nerve, causing this pain. My MRI showed no mass in my head. So, they concluded it was a dialated blood vessel reacting to the stress my heart was obviously under from the implants. They

day after explant this pain was gone and has not returned. Emeraldkittee <emeraldkittee@...> wrote: wow.Sis, there is something to this! ...connecting the dots....I can't wait to get these things out. I feel like they are making me old before my time! I have eaten healthy and been active since I had them and used pain management such as accupuncture and chiropractic - but I can't imagine how I would be had I not been doing those nuturing things for

myself. I can see now I have just been in coping mode and symptoms that were annoying, perplexing, and chronic could have gotten even worse. The times when I would miss even a handful of days working out, or ate bad things, or indulged in too much alcohol, I felt so rotten it hurt to move. And the little episodes of other mystery ailments would come and go. My whole regime is the only thing that made me cope. A ten year lesson is finally coming to an end soon! auntsisnj <auntsisnjlycos> wrote: My veins in my fingers bulged when I had implants, and my fingers looked blue. That's one symptom that went away immediately after explant and didn't come back. In fact, here's something interesting - about a month after I got implants, a vein in my

finger swelled up and then bled under the skin, and that had never happened in my entire life.Sis Interesting...> > I'm 31. For years, I've had calve pain, and finally a vein is clearly showing up

now. It swells, throbs, and hurts sometimes. Now, I'm having heart/chest pains and very bad lung pains -which I'm about to persue tests for.> > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

My knees and feet hurt really bad when I had implants it will be a week tomorrow that I was explanted and they feel better already.

Guest guest

Wow, that is very significant. In all the years I've done the implant issue, this is the first discussion I've seen on the whole blood vessel thing....but not the first on the heart. It's all scary! Patty Lamse <wannabe_proverbs31@...> wrote: Months prior to explant, I started having chest pains and trouble breathing. It seems I couldn't catch my breath when I tried to climb stairs. My doctor was also concerned because my skin color was changing. I

was pale and grayish. He also said the veins in my hands looked abnormal. I went in for altrasounds on my heart, but they revealed nothing abnormal. Then 2 1/2 weeks before explant, I developed a pain and burning sensation only on one side of my face and neck, up to my right ear. I thought I was developing a sore throat, so I went to my doctor. After clearing me of any infection he described what was wrong. I had glossopharyngeal neuralgia. Something in my head was putting pressure on my 9th cranial nerve, causing this pain. My MRI showed no mass in my head. So, they concluded it was a dialated blood vessel reacting to the stress my heart was obviously under from the implants. They day after explant this pain was gone and has not returned. Emeraldkittee <emeraldkittee > wrote: wow.Sis, there is something to this! ...connecting the dots....I can't wait to get these things out. I feel like they are making me old before my time! I have eaten healthy and been active since I had them and used pain management such as accupuncture and chiropractic - but I can't imagine how I would be had I not been doing those nuturing things for myself. I can see now I have just been in coping mode and symptoms that were annoying, perplexing, and chronic could have gotten even worse. The times when I would miss even a handful of days working out, or ate bad things, or indulged in too much alcohol, I felt so rotten it hurt to move. And the little episodes of other mystery ailments would come and go. My whole regime is the only thing that made me cope. A ten year lesson is finally coming to an end soon! auntsisnj <auntsisnjlycos> wrote: My veins in my fingers bulged when I had implants, and my fingers looked blue. That's one symptom that went away immediately after explant and didn't come back. In fact, here's something interesting - about a month after I got implants, a vein in my finger swelled up and then bled under the skin, and that had never happened in my entire life.Sis Interesting...> > I'm 31. For years, I've had calve pain, and finally a vein is clearly showing up now. It swells, throbs, and hurts sometimes. Now, I'm having heart/chest pains and very bad lung pains -which I'm about to persue tests for.> > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make

PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Sis,

I had the same thing-- swollen blue veins in my arms and hands-- it looked so freaky! But went away right after explant. Now how would the friggin' implant industry explain that one!

Bindi

Re: heart/vein issues from implants?

My veins in my fingers bulged when I had implants, and my fingers looked blue. That's one symptom that went away immediately after explant and didn't come back. In fact, here's something interesting - about a month after I got implants, a vein in my finger swelled up and then bled under the skin, and that had never happened in my entire life.Sis Interesting...> > I'm 31. For years, I've had calve pain, and finally a vein is clearly showing up now. It swells, throbs, and hurts sometimes. Now, I'm having heart/chest pains and very bad lung pains -which I'm about to persue tests for.> > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.>