RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: heart/vein issues from implants?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

wow.Sis, there is something to this! ...connecting the dots....I can't wait to get these things out. I feel like they are making me old before my time! I have eaten healthy and been active since I had them and used pain management such as accupuncture and chiropractic - but I can't imagine how I would be had I not been doing those nuturing things for myself. I can see now I have just been in coping mode and symptoms that were annoying, perplexing, and chronic could have gotten even worse. The times when I would miss even a handful of days working out, or ate bad things, or indulged in too much alcohol, I felt so rotten it hurt to move. And the little episodes of other mystery ailments would come and go. My whole regime is the only thing that made me cope. A ten year lesson is finally coming to an end soon! auntsisnj <auntsisnj@...> wrote: My veins in my fingers bulged when I had implants, and my fingers looked blue. That's one symptom that went away immediately after explant and didn't come back. In fact, here's something interesting - about a month after I got implants, a vein in my finger swelled up and then bled under the skin, and that had never happened in my entire life.Sis Interesting...> > I'm 31. For years, I've had calve pain, and finally a vein is clearly showing up now. It swells, throbs, and hurts sometimes. Now, I'm having heart/chest pains and very bad lung pains -which I'm about to persue tests for.> > > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.>

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.