RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: OT: Frequency machine to treat ringworm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jen,Would there have been a frequency involved? And if so, did they mention it?Be well,Léna

Dear all,

I came accross the follwing testimony (article) on treating systemic fungal ringworm infection with a beam ray rife frequency machine on curezone. Does anyone know where to get the beam ray machine described in article as I have not been able to reach the author of the article?? Or please direct me to websites where there are information about various frequency mahcines. Thanks.

Jen -

A systemic fungal infection can be eradicated using a frequency generator. I know because I have seen complete success doing it.The son of a friend of mine had a systemic head to toe case of ringworm. He was told he could not attend school until it was treated. The boy was wheel chair bound and had some sensitive immune system issues. The father did not want to give any herbs or medicines.Since I own a light and sound f/g called a Beamray I agreed to let him use it for the fungal infection. It worked using a single treatment amd took less than 30 minutes.Find a practitioner that uses a Beamray or similar f/g.Good Luck!

Guest guest

I'm not sure about the frequency for ringworm. Are you sure it's ringworm and not bull's eye rashes? It isn't uncommon for more than one tick to bite a person. Castor oil can be used for ringworm as well as a whole host of other benefits.http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/Therapies/Diet/FatsandOils/CastorOil.htmlOn Jul 17, 2012, at 11:13 PM, Lena Guyot wrote:

Hi Jen,Would there have been a frequency involved? And if so, did they mention it?Be well,Léna

Dear all,

I came accross the follwing testimony (article) on treating systemic fungal ringworm infection with a beam ray rife frequency machine on curezone. Does anyone know where to get the beam ray machine described in article as I have not been able to reach the author of the article?? Or please direct me to websites where there are information about various frequency mahcines. Thanks.

Jen -

A systemic fungal infection can be eradicated using a frequency generator. I know because I have seen complete success doing it.The son of a friend of mine had a systemic head to toe case of ringworm. He was told he could not attend school until it was treated. The boy was wheel chair bound and had some sensitive immune system issues. The father did not want to give any herbs or medicines.Since I own a light and sound f/g called a Beamray I agreed to let him use it for the fungal infection. It worked using a single treatment amd took less than 30 minutes.Find a practitioner that uses a Beamray or similar f/g.Good Luck!

=

Guest guest

Have you tried jewelweed? I see it constantly growing by roadside streams and

swamps and in wet patches on the sides of folks yards all over the northeast. I

dont know where ou live though. look it up though, it is common and probably

has a broad range. If you find it you will see why it is called jewelweed it is

very beautiful wild relative of the impatient. Just crush up the leaves or

stems and rub the gel on. It has cured every fungus and weird skin problem Ive

ever put it on and there have been a lot (most of them not on me luckily). It

is also THE best thing for poison ivy etc once tecnu has been used.

PS everyone, marigolds cure warts in a matter of days just rub the flower on

until there is nothing left and put your sock back on. For a bad case you might

need to repeat. This can happen when all the acid, freeze burns and duct tape

have failed. I saw some at my friends grandparents village in Ghana and told

him, he looked at me funny and was like " yeah " shrug, " thats why we have them. "

Frack the medical/industrial complex.

Cameron.

> >

> > 

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all,

> >>

> >>I came accross the follwing testimony (article) on treating systemic fungal

ringworm infection with a beam ray rife frequency machine on curezone.  Does

anyone know where to get the beam ray machine described in article as I have not

been able to reach the author of the article??  Or  please direct me to

websites where there are information about various frequency mahcines.  Thanks.

> >>

> >>Jen -

> >>

> >>********************************************

> >>A systemic fungal infection can be eradicated using a frequency generator. I

know because I have seen complete success doing it.

> >>

> >>The son of a friend of mine had a systemic head to toe case of ringworm. He

was told he could not attend school until it was treated. The boy was wheel

chair bound and had some sensitive immune system issues. The father did not want

to give any herbs or medicines.

> >>

> >>Since I own a light and sound f/g called a Beamray I agreed to let him use

it for the fungal infection. It worked using a single treatment amd took less

than 30 minutes.

> >>

> >>Find a practitioner that uses a Beamray or similar f/g.

> >>

> >>Good Luck!

> >>

> >>

> >=

>