RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: 6 Month Eligard

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good for you ! That has to make you feel good. It's a wonderful Fall day here in Nebraska too and I am fixin' to take a look outside myself as soon as I unstrap myself from this desk and go eat lunch. Enjoy your day.Mick Kennedy wrote: Hi everyone. I had my 4 month appointment yesterday with the Uro. Happily my PSA result was <0.1. I have been on ADT for 28 months.

I started on Lupron 4 month with a one year post Cryo PSA of 6.5. I switched to Eligard last year because the co-insurance was about $200 less. The injection causes a burning sensation at the site that lasts maybe two minutes but for $200 less it's "noooo problem" :o) My new shot is now a six month Eligard injection which I had not heard about until yesterday. Doc says that is what he is using now. Has anyone heard about it? The web site has no mention of it. Isn't it a beautiful day today? Take a minute and look around you. I did! "il faut d'abord durer" Hemingway God rewards those that keep on keeping on. Stay positive. Think positive. Pray positive. And talk positive.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.