RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hypothyroidism question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is hypothyroidism a symptom of PF? Is that some we PFers should look in to? P UIP 8/00 PH 3/06 Gerd 7/06Breathe-Support wrote: Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the Breathe-Support group:If you are a IPF suffrerer Do you also take Sodium Levothyroxinefor hypothyroidism o Yes o No To vote, please visit the following web page:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/surveys?id=1712153 Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups web site listed above.Thanks!

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

I have hypothyroidism... been taking Synthroid for 12 years.

Anybody else have hypothyroidism?

Stu IPF 8/06

> Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the

> Breathe-Support group:

>

> If you are a IPF suffrerer Do you also take Sodium Levothyroxine

> for hypothyroidism

>

> o Yes

> o No

>

> To vote, please visit the following web page:

> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/surveys?id=1712153

>

> Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are

> not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups

> web site listed above.

>

> Thanks!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things

done faster.

>

Guest guest

RE: Anybody else have hypothyroidism?

Stu,

Yup!

Hugs, Joyce PF 1997

> > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the > > Breathe-Support group:> > > > If you are a IPF suffrerer Do you also take Sodium Levothyroxine> > for hypothyroidism > > > > o Yes > > o No > > > > To vote, please visit the following web page:> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/surveys?id=1712153 > > > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups > > web site listed above.> > > > Thanks!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things > done faster.> >>

Guest guest

My 19 year old daughter has hypothyroidism, actually it is hashimotos which is an autoimmune and is on sythroid. How much do you take a day? stuyhstreiff wrote: I have hypothyroidism... been taking Synthroid for 12 years.Anybody else have hypothyroidism?Stu IPF 8/06 > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the > Breathe-Support group:> > If you are a IPF suffrerer Do you also take Sodium Levothyroxine> for hypothyroidism > > o Yes

> o No > > To vote, please visit the following web page:> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/surveys?id=1712153 > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups > web site listed above.> > Thanks!> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.>

Guest guest

I have graves and my thyroid was going hyper then hypo. that was a while back. I now take synthroid. hypo. now I thing.

Love and Prayers, Peggy 9/04 ipf

Doris had hypothyroidism.

Guest guest

Oh yeah...I've been on Levoxyl for years. L-Thyroxin before that.

Sher ipf 5-06

Re: Hypothyroidism question

I have hypothyroidism... been taking Synthroid for 12 years.Anybody else have hypothyroidism?Stu IPF 8/06 > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the > Breathe-Support group:> > If you are a IPF suffrerer Do you also take Sodium Levothyroxine> for hypothyroidism > > o Yes > o No > > To vote, please visit the following web page:> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/surveys?id=1712153 > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups > web site listed above.> > Thanks!> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.>