RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Breathe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

E, My Dr. told me to try to stay out of the Heat and humidity. It is really hard to breath. I have AC of course living in Fl. it's 99 outside right now. I don't stick my head out..lol

Change your tubing, bottle on your concentrator weekly also sometimes I skip a week when I have brain fog. but it is very important. The cannulas need to change too. Take Care...God Bless

Peggy 09/04 ipf

Call your doc and have him prescribe Tessalon Perles (Benzonatate) for cough. I have used this from the very first. Almost every night. If you have productive cough it is important to get that coughed out, but if you have a tickling dry cough...you can suppress that.....especially at night. It is so important to get sleep and rest.

I could not survive without air conditioning. I use a humidifier bottle on my concentrator. I used a humidifier for awhile, then began hearing so much about bacteria and fungus coming from the filter, etc.

Better sleeping,

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997

>

> I coughed all night last night. We had the air on and I am wondering if it is better to turn it off and let some humidity in the house or does it matter? It was very dry in the house with the air on.

>

> ---------------------------------

> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

>