RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, I've just been diagnosed with EN, but had severe lesions for 15 mths

now. It's spread from my legs to arms and back. Seems every website I've visited

recommends potassium iodide 900mg daily for successful treatment for

non-specific EN (no infection cause). I've been reading these posts and no-one

seems to mention it at all. Has anyone tried this treatment?

Dale

Guest guest

---

Hi guys,

I am thanking the Lord today. I told you sometime ago that my experience

started in December 2008 with lesions on the feet and painful swollen ankles.

Its now May 2008, and I have been following my doctors orders to rest and

elevate my legs and to increase quality nutrition (eat well and take

supplements). This has been working I am still in the support stockings but the

lesions are 90% gone and pain almost none existent.

I believe my situation was attributed to uncontrolled stress I have been

undergoing for the last 2 yrs. Let us continue to support each other in our

struggle in this life.

God is good.

Judith

Guest guest

Judith, glad to hear that your experience has gotten better. I had my first episode back in January and it lasted until the middle of March. I was very uncomfortable and frustrated to the point where I felt totally depressed. I had gone through a series of medications, but it seemed as if nothing was helping me. I finally realized mid way through that the stress from being ill, having already a lupus diagnosis, and the stress from trying to continue to be super woman, work through the pain, be a good wife, and other stressors with mom and dad were also contributing and I just had to dig deep and get down on my knees and pray. Finally, the lesions started going away. I have been symptom free for over 1.5 months now, although I am dealing with some problems now with my

lungs not being in able to exhale air totally and other problems, but I realize that stress plays a play in these things and I am trying to take things light and just relax a bit more, although it is not that easy to do. To: erythema_nodosum_Group Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 8:25:32 AMSubject: Re: New Member

---

Hi guys,

I am thanking the Lord today. I told you sometime ago that my experience started in December 2008 with lesions on the feet and painful swollen ankles. Its now May 2008, and I have been following my doctors orders to rest and elevate my legs and to increase quality nutrition (eat well and take supplements) . This has been working I am still in the support stockings but the lesions are 90% gone and pain almost none existent.

I believe my situation was attributed to uncontrolled stress I have been undergoing for the last 2 yrs. Let us continue to support each other in our struggle in this life.

God is good.

Judith

Guest guest

Hi Dale,

Yes, I have taken the potassium Iodide, But it did not do much at all for me other than give me side effects (thyroid pain)

So far I have had an outbreak of EN yearly - for about 5 years now. (I am now 40)

Usually begins around July and lasts through September/October. So far, I guess I have been lucky that it has been isolated to my legs only. (knock on Wood)

Truthfully, I have found NOTHING in the way medications that have had any effect on the condition. It certainly seems to me that the less stress I allow the condition to put me through, The better off I am.

I used to get so caught up in "why me's" and "this suck's" that I was so stressed out it seemed as though it would never stop. What I have found so far, At least it seems, The less I worry about it, the less I curse it, the less I think about it, The better I am.

Once I completely put it out of my mind as far as Moving forward with no reguard to it, It seems to improve.

I hope this helps...

Kelley

Subject: New MemberTo: erythema_nodosum_Group Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 1:29 AM

Hi all, I've just been diagnosed with EN, but had severe lesions for 15 mths now. It's spread from my legs to arms and back. Seems every website I've visited recommends potassium iodide 900mg daily for successful treatment for non-specific EN (no infection cause). I've been reading these posts and no-one seems to mention it at all. Has anyone tried this treatment?Dale

Guest guest

welcome to our group. You found a great place here. I am a care giver to my hubby who suffers from lyme. Sounds like your wife has it real rough.Anyway I just wanted to welcome you, we have a gb4000 too. I will write more tomorrow we just got back from Dr J so I'm real tired. Glad you have a diagnosis and found this forum loads of wonderful folks here!!! Blessings biancaSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryDate: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 04:15:53 -0000To: <Lyme_and_Rife >Subject: New Member Hey, I am kinda new at all this. My wife was diagnosed in October of last year with Chronic Lyme. We have been married 10 years in May and have been to countless doctors. We believe she has had it since she was a teenager. We have 3 boys(3, 5, and 6). I am a pastor. is now 85% bedridden. We used our tax money to purchase a GB4000, and a Doug Coil. This Thursday we will be doing our first rife session. I have read Rosner's first book and working on book 2. I am convinced this is the way. If any of you have any tips on children and rifing I am very interested. We believe that we all have it, just that is the only one in real bad shape. Any way, I look forward to being connected to others in the same boat we are in. -

Guest guest

Hey GT

What anti-fungal drugs have you used? I rifed for fungus and mold 2 nights ago

and had a huge herx today. Dr. K muscle tested me and said that I had mold and

fungus issues and he said they may be even worse then the Lyme. I wonder if

anyone has had any success rifing away fungus.

>

> Look into Anti-Fungul drugs aswell ! . . . . . There seems to be a connection

>

> Go to CURE ZONE , and read about the tips on RIFE'ng . . . . . . There is Alot

to learn .

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Lyme_and_Rife

> Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 10:15:53 PM

> Subject: New Member

>

> Hey, I am kinda new at all this.  My wife was diagnosed in October of last

year with Chronic Lyme.  We have been married 10 years in May and have been to

countless doctors.  We believe she has had it since she was a teenager.  We have

3 boys(3, 5, and 6).  I am a pastor.  is now 85% bedridden.  We used our

tax money to purchase a GB4000, and a Doug Coil.  This Thursday we will be doing

our first rife session.  I have read Rosner's first book and working on book 2. 

I am convinced this is the way.  If any of you have any tips on children and

rifing I am very interested.  We believe that we all have it, just that is

the only one in real bad shape.  Any way, I look forward to being connected to

others in the same boat we are in. -

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> If your post is not about electronic devices used in the treatment of Lyme

then please put an OT: in the subject line.

>

> -------------------------------

>

Guest guest

Hi Gt and , I have not Rifed yet for fungus but my doc had me start drink 2 cups a day of Pau d Arco tea and using C silver in sinus's. Seems to be helping. I am sure many of us have fungus problems. All I do is energy tested by my Md and myself. Would be interested if anyone else has had good luck with Rife for fungus. Take care JoyceSubject: Re: New MemberTo: Lyme_and_Rife Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 4:11 PM

Hey GT

What anti-fungal drugs have you used? I rifed for fungus and mold 2 nights ago and had a huge herx today. Dr. K muscle tested me and said that I had mold and fungus issues and he said they may be even worse then the Lyme. I wonder if anyone has had any success rifing away fungus.

>

> Look into Anti-Fungul drugs aswell ! . . . . . There seems to be a connection .

>

> Go to CURE ZONE , and read about the tips on RIFE'ng . . . . . . There is Alot to learn .

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> From: ktnryn <ryan.katie@ ...>

> To: Lyme_and_Rife@ yahoogroups. com

> Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 10:15:53 PM

> Subject: New Member

>

> Hey, I am kinda new at all this. My wife was diagnosed in October of last year with Chronic Lyme. We have been married 10 years in May and have been to countless doctors. We believe she has had it since she was a teenager. We have 3 boys(3, 5, and 6). I am a pastor. is now 85% bedridden. We used our tax money to purchase a GB4000, and a Doug Coil. This Thursday we will be doing our first rife session. I have read Rosner's first book and working on book 2. I am convinced this is the way. If any of you have any tips on children and rifing I am very interested. We believe that we all have it, just that is the only one in real bad shape. Any way, I look forward to being connected to others in the same boat we are in. -

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

> If your post is not about electronic devices used in the treatment of Lyme then please put an OT: in the subject line.

>

> ------------ --------- --------- -

>