RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

have any of your children improved after finishing with valtrex?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes - I agree with you - I would also love to hear from some parents in this group of any fantastic outcomes.  Let's talk more about this important subject & less about this "Dr. Peng" character.  Did anyone read the e-mail from the parent who went to Dr. Peng's office & he seemed to know nothing about autism?  To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 1:48:04 AMSubject: have any of your children improved after finishing with valtrex?

hello everyone,

i am extremely interested to know if any of your children have shown

an overall improvement, once their course of valtrex was completed,

and how long the course was.

the reason i ask, is because i keep reading how the child regresses

(seemingly, the vast majority of time), and sometimes quite severely.

of course it would all be worth it if, by the time the course is

completed, our children have made an identifiable improvement. but i

have yet to read any parent describe any such positive result.

i think we need to hear from some of the parents who have had such

fantastic outcomes, to champion the cause of valtrex. i am in no

doubt that it must do wonders for some of our children, but i would

love to hear about them, as well as those who are suffering the ordeal

of regression on a daily basis.

sunita

Guest guest

AMEN! Dealing with regression and behaviors that better be

worth it!! I agree, please tell me it is………

Guest guest

Me too, I want to hear too from the families

that successfully treated – give me a reason to start this protocol

knowing regression and bad behaviors are sure to come along with

treatment. I want to hear from the cases that have positive things to

share about doing this course of antiviral.

" Three

grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to

love, and something to hope for... "

From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Walsh Tharp

Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008

2:31 PM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re:have any

of your children improved after finishing with valtrex?

AMEN!

Dealing with regression and behaviors that better be worth it!! I agree, please

tell me it is………

Guest guest

Every child reacts differently to a singular protocal. All you can do is evaluate what you know about your child and what might be called "typical" reaction to a treatment.

We've been on Valtrex/Diflucan for just about 60 days now and we did not experience a single regression - most likely due to the diflucan keeping the yeast at bay. We have had minor rashes/pox/mouth sores as well as "strange skin" on my son's arms (think topographical relief map).

We have also not had any big "wows" that I can attribute to this treament, at least developmentally/behaviorally. I know that it's working on him biologically however because of the skin. My kid is what I classify as a "slow and steady" responder so I wasn't expecting huge leaps from this one treatment. Just like I'm not going to expect huge leaps from any other treatment that we try.

Subject: RE: Re:have any of your children improved after finishing with valtrex?To: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 7:42 PM

Me too, I want to hear too from the families that successfully treated – give me a reason to start this protocol knowing regression and bad behaviors are sure to come along with treatment. I want to hear from the cases that have positive things to share about doing this course of antiviral.

"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for..."

From: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Walsh Tharp Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 2:31 PMTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re:have any of your children improved after finishing with valtrex?

AMEN! Dealing with regression and behaviors that better be worth it!! I agree, please tell me it is………

Guest guest

I respectfully disagree with part of what you said here. I enjoy hearing all stories yielding fantastic outcomes; including those that utilize TCM. A recovery story is a recovery story, no matter the method used to get there, and it is my understanding that's what we're all here for. I am very interested in hearing others' experiences using TCM; regardless if it is received from Dr. Peng or another provider.

Thank you,

Subject: have any of your children improved after finishing with valtrex?To: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 10:10 AM

Yes - I agree with you - I would also love to hear from some parents in this group of any fantastic outcomes. Let's talk more about this important subject & less about this "Dr. Peng" character. Did anyone read the e-mail from the parent who went to Dr. Peng's office & he seemed to know nothing about autism?

From: sunitabraich <sunitabraich@ hotmail.com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 1:48:04 AMSubject: have any of your children improved after finishing with valtrex?

hello everyone,i am extremely interested to know if any of your children have shownan overall improvement, once their course of valtrex was completed,and how long the course was.the reason i ask, is because i keep reading how the child regresses(seemingly, the vast majority of time), and sometimes quite severely. of course it would all be worth it if, by the time the course iscompleted, our children have made an identifiable improvement. but ihave yet to read any parent describe any such positive result.i think we need to hear from some of the parents who have had suchfantastic outcomes, to champion the cause of valtrex. i am in nodoubt that it must do wonders for some of our children, but i wouldlove to hear about them, as well as those who are suffering the ordealof regression on a daily basis.sunita

Guest guest

well, we don't have fantastic WOW, magic bullet stuff, but we're on

around day 50 and our guy got his first rash in week two of treatment

(on his cheeks, only occurred at night). then we saw a developmental

leap in social skills (as in, he actually started to notice he has a

sister and is playing with her). this social development has

continued the entire time and they have noticed it at his school as

well. his aid commented that whatever we are doing, we need to keep

doing it.

we have not experienced any regression despite having a major yeast

problem. but then that may be because we have never been able to get

a handle on the yeast even thought we integrate many interventions for

yeast control (and he is currently taking diflucan - i think he might

actually explode if he wasn't).

i am excited to see what is to come, particularly now that we are

seeing this more intense rash. i am going to try to post a picture of

the rash in the photos file tonight to show it. looks like chicken

pox to me, and he has a fever too.

jennie

>

> hello everyone,

>

> i am extremely interested to know if any of your children have shown

> an overall improvement, once their course of valtrex was completed,

> and how long the course was.

>

> the reason i ask, is because i keep reading how the child regresses

> (seemingly, the vast majority of time), and sometimes quite severely.

>

> of course it would all be worth it if, by the time the course is

> completed, our children have made an identifiable improvement. but i

> have yet to read any parent describe any such positive result.

>

> i think we need to hear from some of the parents who have had such

> fantastic outcomes, to champion the cause of valtrex. i am in no

> doubt that it must do wonders for some of our children, but i would

> love to hear about them, as well as those who are suffering the ordeal

> of regression on a daily basis.

>

> sunita

>

Guest guest

Our son has been on Valtrex, Fluconazole for 30 days. The rash showed up today.

I have to

say I have not seen any regressive behaviors. This is the first WOW moment I've

ever had. We

have had at least a dozen, child innitiated, 30 minute play sessions over the

last two weeks. I

don't have a 'recovered' kid here, but a fairly cynical parent is pretty

speechless.

-jill

Guest guest

Antivirals is not short term therapy.  There is no set "course".  My son has been on antivirals for 2 years now and believe me.  It has been the biggest *wow* we've ever seen and continues to be a major part of his life.  He's about 95% recovered and most of it is due to antivirals.Each child responds differently to *any* kind of die off.  My son has very little although when he's going through it, you can't tell me that!  His die off's are generally relatively mild.  But die off is die off and each child is different.  Die off from antifungals has the potential to be horrid as well as die off from diet, LDN, antibiotics, etc.  So let's not give Valtrex the reputation of having the worst die off, they are all equally bad and depending on how your child reacts can range from practically no behavioral negatives to through the roof negatives.It's been the best thing we've done and that we continue to do. Cheryl~Check out my blog:  http://www.gryffins-tail.blogspot.com/ hello everyone,i am extremely interested to know if any of your children have shownan overall improvement, once their course of valtrex was completed,and how long the course was.the reason i ask, is because i keep reading how the child regresses(seemingly, the vast majority of time), and sometimes quite severely.  of course it would all be worth it if, by the time the course iscompleted, our children have made an identifiable improvement.  but ihave yet to read any parent describe any such positive result.i think we need to hear from some of the parents who have had suchfantastic outcomes, to champion the cause of valtrex.  i am in nodoubt that it must do wonders for some of our children, but i wouldlove to hear about them, as well as those who are suffering the ordealof regression on a daily basis.sunita------------------------------------