RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: newbie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome, Cheryl!  Looking forward to meeting you at IMP Camp.  Yes it would be great if you can send us your info so we can include it in the file for Sharon.  Thanks!

, Thanks for the welcome!I am a family practice physician and acupuncturist. I have been practicing medicine since 1990 and acupuncture since 1998. I have practiced in the past with a large multispecialty private practice group for many years before pursuing a degree in acupuncture. I had briefly tried solo practice. In the face of economic changes, I closed it and worked as a hosptal employed physician in a moderate sized physician satellite office.

However, I paid rent on the 1st of September to open my own practice as a solo physician with no staff, in Janesville, WI. I am quite interested in learning more about creating an IMP. I need all the help I can get to be successful. I have signed up for IMP Camp.

By the way, Liza...am I supposed to submit an IMP Camp Profile?CherylElements of Health