Health, Yoga, Ayurveda and Natural Healing
Welcome to RemedySpot.com

Here you will find a collection of articles on Health, Ayurveda, Yoga, and Natural Healing. Please read through the articles, and if you have any questions visit our discussion forums to post your queries for others to answer.

If you would like to submit articles on these topics, please register as a member. Allow a few days for our editors to review your submission and publish it.
...Thank you for visiting.

Dr. Klinghardt's KMT Machine (Klinghardt Matrix Therapy)

4 replies to this topic      (585 views)

#1 *guest

• Guests

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:59 AM

Hi all,
The KMT is described on one site as based on the same principal as the Rife
Machine (uses resonant frequencies of micro-organisms which help kill the
organism directly.
Has anyone of this Forum used such a device? Results? Models KMT 22, KMT 240,
and KMT 660 are available.
Is anyone in the Forum being treated for Lyme or Babesia by Dr. Klinghardt?
Dr. Klinghardt has many articles on healing Lyme and Coinfections on the
Internet and his site.
Adam (lymedefeater)

#2 *guest

• Guests

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:56 PM

I don't know how it works....only that we have experienced great nerve pain relief

Hi There,

I am interested in the KMT, as I have A LOT of nerve pain.  Would you be willing to email me back privately and let me know how this works.  Can't take any pain meds d/t allergies, so your post piqued my interest!

Blessings,
Kathleen

Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 4:10 PM
To: Lyme_and_Rife
Subject: Re: Dr. Klinghardt's " KMT " Machine (Klinghardt Matrix Therapy)

Hi and ,Is the KMT used more as a pain killer and to a lesser extent a killer of the various pathogens?Also and : Which Rife Machines do you use?Thank you both for responding.Adam
> > >> > > Hi all,> > > The KMT is described on one site as based on the same principal as the> > Rife Machine (uses resonant frequencies of micro-organisms which help kill
> > the organism directly.> > > Has anyone of this Forum used such a device? Results? Models KMT 22, KMT> > 240, and KMT 660 are available.> > > Is anyone in the Forum being treated for Lyme or Babesia by Dr.
> > Klinghardt?> > > Dr. Klinghardt has many articles on healing Lyme and Coinfections on the> > Internet and his site.> > > Adam (lymedefeater)> > >> >
> > > >>

#3 *guest

• Guests

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:30 PM

Hi Adam and

Makayla has used the KMT against Lyme, Babesia, bartonella, Mercury and mold. I know it is the first thing she grabs when she is having nerve pain. She usually has her Dr. K ARt test her for what programs she should concentrate on......I wouldn't say it kills the Borellia as much as disables it enough to allow you immune system to go to work. I can not prove this and it is only my thoughts.
I did experience the immediate relief of severe nerve pain I was having about a year ago. I could not bare any weight on my ankle and it came out of no where and I went to find one of Makayla's old canes as I could not put any weight on it. Makayla went and got her KMT 24 and hooked me up and I layed there and had a treatment for several hours and much to my surprise.....I hopped up and was pain free by the next day.

I am happy to have it.

Hi Adam,I am a Klinghardt patient and so is . Maybe she will chime in here. I believe that 's daughter Makayla uses the KMT, so maybe she can give you some information on it. I know she said it helps to relieve Makayla's neuro pain.
>> Hi all,> The KMT is described on one site as based on the same principal as the Rife Machine (uses resonant frequencies of micro-organisms which help kill the organism directly.
> Has anyone of this Forum used such a device? Results? Models KMT 22, KMT 240, and KMT 660 are available.> Is anyone in the Forum being treated for Lyme or Babesia by Dr. Klinghardt?> Dr. Klinghardt has many articles on healing Lyme and Coinfections on the Internet and his site.
> Adam (lymedefeater)>

#4 *guest

• Guests

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

Hi Adam,

I am a Klinghardt patient and so is . Maybe she will chime in here. I
believe that 's daughter Makayla uses the KMT, so maybe she can give you
some information on it. I know she said it helps to relieve Makayla's neuro
pain.

>
> Hi all,
> The KMT is described on one site as based on the same principal as the Rife
Machine (uses resonant frequencies of micro-organisms which help kill the
organism directly.
> Has anyone of this Forum used such a device? Results? Models KMT 22, KMT 240,
and KMT 660 are available.
> Is anyone in the Forum being treated for Lyme or Babesia by Dr. Klinghardt?
> Dr. Klinghardt has many articles on healing Lyme and Coinfections on the
Internet and his site.
> Adam (lymedefeater)
>

#5 *guest

• Guests

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:22 PM

Hi There,

I am interested in the KMT, as I have A LOT of nerve pain. Would you be willing to email me back privately and let me know how this works. Can't take any pain meds d/t allergies, so your post piqued my interest!

Blessings,
Kathleen

Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 4:10 PM
To: Lyme_and_Rife
Subject: Re: Dr. Klinghardt's "KMT" Machine (Klinghardt Matrix Therapy)

Hi and ,Is the KMT used more as a pain killer and to a lesser extent a killer of the various pathogens?Also and : Which Rife Machines do you use?Thank you both for responding.Adam> > >> > > Hi all,> > > The KMT is described on one site as based on the same principal as the> > Rife Machine (uses resonant frequencies of micro-organisms which help kill> > the organism directly.> > > Has anyone of this Forum used such a device? Results? Models KMT 22, KMT> > 240, and KMT 660 are available.> > > Is anyone in the Forum being treated for Lyme or Babesia by Dr.> > Klinghardt?> > > Dr. Klinghardt has many articles on healing Lyme and Coinfections on the> > Internet and his site.> > > Adam (lymedefeater)> > >> >> > > >>

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Subscribe to Newsletter
Sign up for our daily email newsletter on Ayurveda, Yoga, Health and Natural Healing.