RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hypoglycemia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes I believe so very much!! I think I have it because even if I eat certain

sweets within minutes I crash some times it feels like seconds! I started taking

Chromium which is a natural mineral that helps balance blood sugar levels and it

helps. I also take Rhodiola and Cortisol to help my blood sugar as well.

>

> Hi all,

>

> I generally fell awful as the result of this poison, but I notice that I

generally feel worse if I havent eaten. Is it possible that this stuff can cause

hypoglycemia?

>

> alex

>

Guest guest

Hello surgeB I am 25 years old with PSSD and in pretty good shape, if I have a big glass of juice I will get a normal crash after like most people, juice is full of sugar and vitamins with no fiber so the sugar spike is high, it raises insulin thus leading to a normal crash. Juice in General natural or not is not great because you have no fiber to slow down the sugar spike. It's best to eat fruits . I still have a glass of juice now and then, however eating fruits is best, all the vitamins and fiber are there. If I eat foods high in sugar, cake ,ice cream etc I will get a little crash after, not super shaky hands etc. If you get shayky hands than there might be a problem. There were times when I was really hungry and didn't eat for 5-6 hours and I got mild

hand shakes because my body needed some carbs ,food . I just wanted to let you know that most healthy people will get a crash after eating sweets or drinking juice which is liquid and hit's you like heroine with all the sugar lol, even if it's 100% natural organge juice, you will still get a crash most of the time. I don`t always get a crazy crash ,however most of the time if I have a glass of juice I get a mild crash . Peace, Adam To: SSRIsex Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 6:33:45 PM Subject: Re: Hypoglycemia

Yes I believe so very much!! I think I have it because even if I eat certain sweets within minutes I crash some times it feels like seconds! I started taking Chromium which is a natural mineral that helps balance blood sugar levels and it helps. I also take Rhodiola and Cortisol to help my blood sugar as well.

>

> Hi all,

>

> I generally fell awful as the result of this poison, but I notice that I generally feel worse if I havent eaten. Is it possible that this stuff can cause hypoglycemia?

>

> alex

>

Guest guest

Thanks Adam, I needed to here that. Yeah I crash all the time when I drink juice

with breakfast even organic. I was wondering if it was just me or not. I also

know that bread turns into sugar so that doesn't help me at all also. Looks like

I have to take a fiber supplement with my breakfast or eat more fruit. So do you

drink water most of the time only. It's funny I don't crash really if I drink

soda or coffee. I guess it could be the caffine. Thanks again

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > I generally fell awful as the result of this poison, but I notice that I

generally feel worse if I havent eaten. Is it possible that this stuff can cause

hypoglycemia?

> >

> > alex

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi I drink water all day, juice once a month or so. I stopped caffeine also because it depletes Neurotransmitters, especially if you're having a great deal. I would get a crash with caffeine also, not a crazy one however a loss of energy when the caffeine runs out, the crash is always worse if you put sugar inside. Have you asked you physician about you problems. To: SSRIsex Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 5:32:27 PM Subject: Re: Hypoglycemia

Thanks Adam, I needed to here that. Yeah I crash all the time when I drink juice with breakfast even organic. I was wondering if it was just me or not. I also know that bread turns into sugar so that doesn't help me at all also. Looks like I have to take a fiber supplement with my breakfast or eat more fruit. So do you drink water most of the time only. It's funny I don't crash really if I drink soda or coffee. I guess it could be the caffine. Thanks again

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > I generally fell awful as the result of this poison, but I notice that I generally feel worse if I havent eaten. Is it possible that this stuff can cause hypoglycemia?

> >

> > alex

> >

>

Guest guest

Excuse me if this is slightly off-topic. Is coffee and tea that bad? (not for

hypoglycemia but for depressive people in general).

I ask this as I've just stumbled across this article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15059266

I drink a coffee a day (somes a tea and a coffee).

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > I generally fell awful as the result of this poison, but I notice that

I generally feel worse if I havent eaten. Is it possible that this stuff can

cause hypoglycemia?

> > >

> > > alex

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Regular coffee drinkers were more likely to smoke and drink alcohol and were less likely to be involved in church, volunteer or community groups. They were also less likely to be overweight and have high blood pressure or diabetes. I would guess that its not the coffee that prevents depression, but the other factors....smoking relieves stress, so does drinking alcohol. And not being overweight, not

having high blood pressure and diabetes would certainly be less depressive.

Guest guest

Caffeine may increase anxiety in some people.

>

> Excuse me if this is slightly off-topic. Is coffee and tea that bad? (not for

hypoglycemia but for depressive people in general).

Guest guest

What did I just read?Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!----- Reply message -----To: " SSRIsex " <SSRIsex >Subject: Re: HypoglycemiaDate: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 11:30 pm Regular coffee drinkers were more likely to smoke and drink alcohol and were less likely to be involved in church, volunteer or community groups. They were also less likely to be overweight and have high blood pressure or diabetes. I would guess that its not the coffee that prevents depression, but the other factors....smoking relieves stress, so does drinking alcohol. And not being overweight, nothaving high blood pressure and diabetes would certainly be less depressive.

Guest guest

When I was 19 I was really going downhill with my nervous breakdown as

psychiatry could not help me. There drugs did not work and as they were

offering no therapy at all I went into a panic state because I felt

incurable. They eventually put me on Minaserin which stopped the panic

but it did nothing else. The drug made me feel very hungry but I was

scared to come off it because I feared I would go into that terrible

unbearable panic state again. I stayed on the drug for about a year but

the hunger it caused was biological torture and the more I hate the more

hungry I became. When I came off the drug about a year later I exepected

to recover from this unbearable hunger but I never did and suffered from

severe hypoglycemea for years afterwards, although it eventuallly

subsided. It was not like normal hunger but something off the planet.

A few years later I felt stuck so I tried a modern antidpressant to see

if it could help me to relax and get me out making some new friends

again. I did make new friends and got a red hot sexy girlfriend but PSSD

struck just as I started dating her. I came off the drug but PSSD

remained and so she left me.

I'm so angry with psychiatry because thay never offered me any therapy,

which is what I really needed and they also badly damaged me in two

ways: PSSD and severe hypoglycema. The hypoglycemia eventually went but

I later learned that it could have triggered diabetes in me. The

bastards!

Also, psychiatry putting it about in the their journals, their books on

depression, and the media that people like me suffer from a genetic

disorder and have a serotonin problem. This made me feel that I was

incurable and that I was a hopless case who was therfore useless and

inadequate unless I took their rotten pils.

I hate fucking psychiatry for the completely unecessary and unbearable

suffering it put me through. When you feel that you can never be normal

again because you have a bilogical disorder, because this is what they

tell you, it is truely terryfying. I used to look at my freinds having

fun and say, why me! But there was nothing wrong with my brain or my

body, it was all just marketing for their brain destrroying drugs. All I

needed someone to talk to, that's all. I'm slowly on the mend now but it

is hard work. I just do my own therapy. CBT is the opposite of

psychiatry because it is full of hope, and it shows how we can heal by

altering our brain chemistry naturally. I just hope that I can eventully

undo the PSSD brain damage too.

Kv

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > I generally fell awful as the result of this poison, but I notice

that I generally feel worse if I havent eaten. Is it possible that this

stuff can cause hypoglycemia?

> >

> > alex

> >

>

Guest guest

Tea can lower stress in most people and reduce cortisol, and this happens for me too but I can only drink a few cups of tea a day. And I have to be careful when I drink tea in the afternoon in case it keeps me awake at night. Tea contains caffiene and theanine which neutralise each other and this is why tea is relaxing. I'm right into darljeeling.

Extract:

The study, published in the journal Psychopharmacology, found that people who drank tea were able to de-stress more quickly than those who drank a fake tea substitute. Furthermore, the study participants – who drank a black tea concoction four times a day for six weeks – were found to have lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol in their blood after a stressful event, compared with a control group who drank the fake or placebo tea for the same period of time.

Black Tea Soothes Away Stress:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/10/061004173749.htm

Kv

> >> > Excuse me if this is slightly off-topic. Is coffee and tea that bad? (not for hypoglycemia but for depressive people in general).>

Guest guest

That is really sad about what happened.The body replaces most of its cells regularly and gene expression can change, so I think there's very little that can't improve or heal at least somewhat with nutrition, mental outlook, etc.

If you want some consolation about the psychiatric system, I recommend the group Mindfreedom, a place for psychiatric survivors like yourself to connect and work for change. 

Tea can lower stress in most people and reduce cortisol, and this happens for me too but I can only drink a few cups of tea a day. And I have to be careful when I drink tea in the afternoon in case it keeps me awake at night. Tea contains caffiene and theanine which neutralise each other and this is why tea is relaxing. I'm right into darljeeling.

Extract:

The study, published in the journal Psychopharmacology, found that people who drank tea were able to de-stress more quickly than those who drank a fake tea substitute. Furthermore, the study participants – who drank a black tea concoction four times a day for six weeks – were found to have lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol in their blood after a stressful event, compared with a control group who drank the fake or placebo tea for the same period of time.

Black Tea Soothes Away Stress:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/10/061004173749.htm

Kv

> >> > Excuse me if this is slightly off-topic. Is coffee and tea that bad? (not for hypoglycemia but for depressive people in general).

>