RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

rash from b12 shots - please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My 4 year old son has been on B12 shots for the past 5 moths.. Our Dan

doctor has recently increase the dosage from every 3 days to every

other day and he has now developed a really bad rash on his stomach ,

under his arms and his buttom

Are the injections causing this ???????

Should I go back to every 3rd day

He is also on Diflucan, probioitcs, magnesium , magnesium and omega 3 6

9 and folic acid

Guest guest

Rashes are commonplace for Autistic kids going through biomedical treatments. The rashes might be detox rashes. If so, they are a good thing. If the child is not in pain, I would continue just as you are. You may soon see gains. Best of luck.neizanunez wrote: My 4 year old son has been on B12 shots for the past 5 moths.. Our Dan doctor has recently increase the dosage from every 3 days to every other day and

he has now developed a really bad rash on his stomach , under his arms and his buttom Are the injections causing this ???????Should I go back to every 3rd day He is also on Diflucan, probioitcs, magnesium , magnesium and omega 3 6 9 and folic acid

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.

Guest guest

Thanks for your response, He has, in fact, started to talk a lot more and has also become more social. But now Im scared to put him on valtrex. I dont know if he could stand more rashes.. He is not in pain but is always scratching Abid Khan wrote: Rashes are commonplace for Autistic kids going through biomedical treatments. The rashes might be detox rashes. If so, they are a good thing. If the

child is not in pain, I would continue just as you are. You may soon see gains. Best of luck.neizanunez <neizanunez> wrote: My 4 year old son has been on B12 shots for the past 5 moths.. Our Dan doctor has recently increase the dosage from every 3 days to every other day and he has now developed a really bad rash on his stomach , under his arms and his buttom Are the injections causing this ???????Should I go back to every 3rd day He is also on Diflucan, probioitcs, magnesium , magnesium and omega 3 6 9 and folic acid Sponsored LinkGet an Online or

Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.