RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Welcome, New member Pat Palinkas/ Case History

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pat,On behalf of all our members, welcome to our Erythema Nodosum Group! Thanks for sending in your Questionnaire. I have added your information to our "Member Medical History" Files on the Group site and posted it below.You now have Full EN Group privileges.You are receiving ALL EN Group emails,and you can also go to the Erythema Nodosum Group Site :http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/erythema_nodosum_Group/ whenever you like by logging on with your Yahoo ID and secret password.You do not have to have the group emails delivered to be a member here.Welcome back, Pat! I thought your yahoo ID looked familiar when you reapplied. All the info from the first day our group was founded is at the group site, so you can look there for any info you need. Do you get good results from Dapsone? Ovais said it cured his EN. If you haven't had an outbreak since Feb., maybe you are cured too! I hope so!!Love,Idiopathic EN 1968*******Pat Palinkas Case History10/6/061. Your name and age:Pat 472. Your location Wittenssville, kentucky3. Your email address: decembergirl1258@...4. Your Yahoo ID decembergirl5. Describe your erythema nodosum/PG symptoms or, if you do not have EN or PG, please explain why you wish to join this group. I get large red swollen lumps on my legs that are extremely painful. 6. List any other health conditions. Asthma7. State what medications or treatments you take for EN, and their effectiveness: when I have an out break I take an anti inflammatory drug such as motrin, but if it is a really bad out break I take vicaden and dapsone and prescription ibuprofen 8. When did you first get erythema nodosum or PG? when I was 24 it was first diagnosed as vasculitis9. How long have you had erythema nodosum or PG? 23 years now10. Do you agree to treat all EN members with respect? absolutely11.Do you agree to post NO advertisements for any products or services? yes I agree12. How did you find this Group? (Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves Search, referral from another group or person etc.) I was a member last year when I lived in Ohio but since I moved I lost all my info