RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Welcome New Member Brown/ Case History/ Chronic Idiopathic EN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ,On behalf of all our members, welcome to our Erythema Nodosum Group! Thanks for sending in your Questionnaire. I have added your information to our "Member Medical History" Files on the Group site and posted it below.You now have Full EN Group privileges.You are receiving ALL EN Group emails, and you may also visit the Erythema Nodosum Group Site :http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/erythema_nodosum_Group/ whenever you like by logging on with your Yahoo ID and secret password.You do not have to have the group emails delivered to be a member here.It seems you are also chronic idiopathic [no trigger has been idnetified] like me and many others in our group. We know what you are living with, and can assist you in both dealing with EN and hopefully finding your trigger to stop getting EN flare ups.Welcome to our Friendly Group!Love,Idiopathic EN 1968******** Brown's Case History11/29/06 1. Your name and age: , 232. Your location NY3. Your email address: Norcom623@...4. Your Yahoo ID Norcom6235. Describe your erythema nodosum/PG symptoms or, if you do not have EN or PG, please explain why you wish to join this group.I have red swollen bumps on my shins. they can be pretty painful. 6. List any other health conditions. none 7. State what medications or treatments you take for EN, and their effectiveness:only pain relievers such as advil, and sometimes it does not work so well 8. When did you first get erythema nodosum or PG? i first got it 2 years ago, and again about 2 months ago9. How long have you had erythema nodosum or PG? i guess 2 years10. Do you agree to treat all EN members with respect? yes11.Do you agree to post NO advertisements for any products or services? yes12. How did you find this Group? (Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves Search, referral from another group or person etc.)webmd.com