RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

foot pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi There,

I have had a flare up a few months ago with the ugly nodules and then my right ankle swelled and hurt. I then was put on Prednisone for Sarcoidosis and have stopped since I am pregnant.

In the last few days the top of my one foot has gotten swollen and the little bones that lead to your toes are so tender I would think that it's broken but it's not! I don't have any rash on legs this time so am not sure what to think. I only know I can't take the pain and am not sure what to do?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Guest guest

Dear , I am sorry to hear about that. When I was pregnant I didn't want to take any medicine and tried homeophaty. I am also taking homeophaty to treat this my 2nd EN and is working quite good, I didn't want to take corticoids. Why don't you try it has no secundary effects on you ar your baby at all. Best wishes. Natàlia escribió: Hi There, I have had a flare up a few months ago with the ugly nodules and then my right ankle swelled and hurt. I then was put on Prednisone for Sarcoidosis and have stopped since I am pregnant. In the last few days the top of my one foot has gotten swollen and the little bones that lead to your toes are so tender I would think that it's broken but it's not! I don't have any rash on legs this time so am not sure what to think. I only know I can't take the pain and am not sure what to do? Thanks for any thoughts.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.http://es.voice.yahoo.com