RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cataracts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's nice to see you're keep a sense of humor. :o)

Hopefully it will have a long, slow, uneventful childhood!!!!

Judy

(in Ohio)

CTNATIVE@... wrote:

> I suspect that once it reaches puberty it is going to have to come

> out!!!

>

Guest guest

These heavy duty drugs are scary. You with cataracts and me with

glaucoma. And what makes me so mad is that I (we) are the ones that

make the decision to stay on the drug or not. I know when I heard 1st

stage glaucoma, that was enough for me. Now I am on eye drops for the

rest of my life so I don't go blind later on in life. Going off

Plaquinal was a no brainer for me.

I hope your cataract stays small for a long time. They are slow growing

(if that is the right word to use). My mom had them in both eyes for

years and years. She is 72 and just had implants put in and she said

she wished she had it done sooner. She said she did not realize how

dull everything was until after the surgery.

Angera

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/14/01 7:16:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

caljersey@... writes:

> I hope your cataract stays small for a long time. They are slow growing

> (if that is the right word to use). My mom had them in both eyes for

> years and years. She is 72 and just had implants put in and she said

> she wished she had it done sooner. She said she did not realize how

> dull everything was until after the surgery.

>

>

angera,

don't mind the fact that all letters are in lower case. my pa has flared up

in my hands something awful. i was put on placquenil last month and have an

appt with an opthamologist in 2 wks to be checked for cataracts. i was told

the med could cause them. what i don't understand though is what is an

implant is. i dont know that much about cataracts but i think i will start

investigating that subject. it is bad enough that i have a hard time moving

but if i couldn't see nature or humanity it would be devastating. i

absolutely love and am content with just being outside and watching all of

it. the clouds, trees. grass, flowers, birds, my grandchildren playing with

chalk on the sidewalk or romping through the sprinkler or splashing in the

pool.. i would rather live with pain than forgo losing any of that which is

so dear to me. i am not a candidate for mtx because of my being on coumadin

so it a very important decision to make for me to stay on it or stop it.

as johnny 5 from short circuit would say----need input----

thanks to all and i hope your day is going well

chicagoland sharon

Guest guest

This is my last post for about 10 day...vacation time...but felt I should

address this issue....I had cataracts removed when I was barely 40...both eyes.

At that time my doctor told me my body was about 10 years ahead of where it

should be...and Psoriasis was partly to blame...He also said that we can start

them at an early age. I have had no problem since with my eyes other than the

normal stuff. I have implants. And I see fine. There are so many new procedures

now...and I had mine done one at a time...and was an outpatient. Went in had it

done and came home....

I've never heard of medicine causing them...(I am 55 now) so...my seeing is much

improved since having them done...I won't tell you a crock and tell you it

doesn't hurt...because when they deaden the eye it will hurt...but during the

surgery itself you won't feel a thing..and i had no pain afterwards. Had to wear

a patch the day of and day after surgery...then only when sleeping to protect

it. Don't be foolish and not have it done if the surgery is needed...it will

save your eyesight. For me it would be a toss up of which one I would miss the

most...sight or hearing...I think hearing would win out.

thanks for listening...that is my two cents worth...Donna

Guest guest

That's interesting. I had cataract surgery on both eyes when I was 35 - I

was the youngest patient my surgeon had ever seen. And he wondered whether

it was dwarfism related.

Helene

Cataracts

> I don't think this is related to my achondroplasia but I thought I'd

> mention this anyway. I'm in my early 40's and I just had cataract

> surgery on my left eye. Two years ago, I had cataract surgery on my

> right eye. AFAIK, there is no known relationship between cataracts and

> achondroplasia. Also, several of my family members, none of which have

> achondroplasia, also have cataracts although none needed surgery as

> young as I did.

>

> Judy

>

>

>

>

> ===

>

Guest guest

Jarrod also has cataracts that were detected at the age of 9. He has not had

surgery because they are just now encroaching on his vision at age 12. My

understanding is that with SED sub-types and with Wagner/Sticklers it is fairly

common at a young age...

Willow

Cataracts

> I don't think this is related to my achondroplasia but I thought I'd

> mention this anyway. I'm in my early 40's and I just had cataract

> surgery on my left eye. Two years ago, I had cataract surgery on my

> right eye. AFAIK, there is no known relationship between cataracts and

> achondroplasia. Also, several of my family members, none of which have

> achondroplasia, also have cataracts although none needed surgery as

> young as I did.

>

> Judy

>

>

>

>

> ===

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

There are cataract settings on the QX, and I'm sure someone out there has a protocol, but don't forget good ole' carrot juice, all day long.. This is how my grandmother got rid of hers, in about 2 months. Organic, freshly juiced carrots. No surgery, just carrot juice. It also worked on our german shorthair, and surprisingly, he lapped it up with no complaints, but we also put it over his wet food.

Hope that helps,

Gage

*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*

*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*

Cataracts

Howdy All,

I have been asked by a client if there are any protocols ( & results) in using the QX to assist someone with cataracts, as they would prefer this method over having an operation.

Thanks in advance, all feedback most appreciated.

Have a great day,

Guest guest

Hi ,

Contact Kathy : kathyqx@... She has a great protocol for the eyes. I used it for glaucoma and reduced the pressure significantly. A good nutritional program would also be beneficial, ie. Vitamin C complex, up to bowel tolerance, a good multi vitamin mineral that includes Biotin, plus all B vcitamins, VitaminA (25000 iu) daily, Vitamin E (800 iu daily), plus Lutein and Bilberry. Also eat 4 oz. of blueberries daily whole or in a smoothie. Make sure the multi contains zinc and manganese.

Phil

-----Original Message-----From: & Lyndal Coon [mailto:ybs@...]Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:37 PMqxci-english Subject: Cataracts

Howdy All,

I have been asked by a client if there are any protocols ( & results) in using the QX to assist someone with cataracts, as they would prefer this method over having an operation.

Have a great day,

Guest guest

Regarding Cataract:Recently I have received an invitation for a seminar on the eyes troubles from dr.Sabbah of Marseille.

In reading this paper I have seen a very very very IMPORTANT CUE on the CATARACT.Stating that the CONFLICT of : I don't want to be seen is reverse by the brain

in the conflict of I don't want to see.or I don't see.

By reversing on Hollolinguistic therapy.We have to repeat

I am seen by the odd world

And I see perfectly.

This way you will reverse this Psychological Conflict and regain all your Eyes Sight.

I did it and it worked.

Best Regards to all.

Jean- Lavoie

Cataracts

Howdy All,

Have a great day,

Guest guest

any natural remedy (energetic or herbal/nutritional) would always be

preferrable over surgery. However my experience with cataracts and the qx did

not lead to correction. I suspect cataracts resultng from genetic causes (as is

commonplace with certain canine breeds) requires dna reprogramming and reversal,

and there does not appear to be any predicitable DNA qx/scio thherapies that can

accomplish this other than possible very long term ( months to years) trial and

error. Specific chromosome work seems impossible (even if the qx can do this)

since many of the related chromosomes have yet to be mapped. As far as us frail

humans go, latest surgery techniques are producing excellent cataract

correction withh immediate results and thousands performed each day. As far as

surgery goes (which I rarely advocate) its in the very low risk category. I

would be inclined to try herbal/nutritional first and if near term results are

not seen, seriusly consider seeing the top cataract surgeon in your clients

area. Barry at QWC

" & Lyndal Coon " <ybs@...> wrote:

>Howdy All,

>

>I have been asked by a client if there are any protocols ( & results) in using

the QX to assist someone with cataracts, as they would prefer this method over

having an operation.

>

>Thanks in advance, all feedback most appreciated.

>

>Have a great day,

>

>

Guest guest

Thank you Phil, I am glad it helped. But now I've been getting responses by many for glaucoma and cataract as well as general eye issues, so I will post the response here on the web for all. This is a lengthy protocol so please print it, because I do not plan to reprint it again for quite a while.

I do want to tell everyone of something I just heard of last week at one of my trainings. YES ONCE IN A WHILE I LEARN SOMETHING AT ONE OF MY TRAININGS, isn't life wonderful. For those who are fighting cataracts I was informed of a very interesting process. When raw sage honey is mixed with distilled water and dropped onto the eye every day it causes a reaction where the toxins (which is all a cataract is) is pulled to the surface. Use it every day (and yes it will burn and hurt like the dickens when put on, but continue it works) until the cataract comes off the eye like a contact lens. The lens is left in tack and not disturbed. WOW. Works on animals too.

Now for the QX protocols: This has helped with cataracts (not as effective unfortunately in removal, but great to keep from reoccurring, glaucoma eye degeneration from blood pressure problems (deal with the bp too), macular degeneration (WONDERFUL results) and for vision problems. (I was wearing glasses, bi-focals, when I started, not a major problem but I do not miss them. If my eyes begin to loose focus now I know I need to get on the machine and do some fine tuning.

Good luck, and enjoy this your people will be shocked and utterly amazed. Make sure they understand they need to come back periodically to "fine tune". AND they need to deal with the liver issues that may be involved.

1. Test matrix:

*Dictionary don't forget this wonderful tool, go to the eye (optical)

*Cause/Cure & Palatiation type in the issue and see what it gives you as a link

*Check and deal with the Liver, there is a direct connection.

How? Same as the eye type Liver, or Cataract or glaucoma the search box and hit search it will put the areas to do with these on your test matrix page now. Now, don't forget to type in eye. for eye parts (the . will only work on the new program) or type in "eye " with a space behind it so you don't get every word in the test matrix with the letters eye in them. You can do the same by putting a space in the front before the eye. This is the ONLY place you can get information on cataracts.*Biofeedback has a section for eyes (although I personally do not find it the most helpful.

*For those of you who have taken my advanced classes, don't forget to Pull over the most significant item in the "eye" or "glaucoma" or "cataract" area and drop it into the hold box. Then do the same for the liver, put it in the other hold box now use the "Both" box to make a connection and see what may be giving problems.

*Check for Chemical and environmental toxins

*Check for Prions, amoeba

*Now on Therapies: Go to Short Sarcodes (Dental//Reference//Iridology, Reflexology, etc//eyes//glaucoma. Double click on each point number until the rectification for each is over 85%. For the other eye issues you won't do this. Now go to the eye muscles and do each point (name) again until over 85%. At another appointment also do the eye anatomy again each and every name on the page until over 85%. You don't do both of these the first time unless you want your client to feel like they got hit in the fact with a baseball bat the next day.

*Spinal you have a couple areas here:

1. Timed therapies: Go to the area the machine chooses and hit start. When it is done you have a hidden button "wholistic organ restorer" Choose eye on the top of the page. Now for the fun. Make a list of numbers on a piece of paper so you can write these down. Go to one part of the column ie: top right (be sure ALL items have been unclicked on the bottom section before you begin this) now click the first item (ie: Treat Pain to the area) and now hit the wholistic organ restorer button. Pay attention (and write down the minutes it suggests) unclick the "pain" button and click on the next item (write it down) repeat this through the whole 3 columns. Once you spend the time to do this next time you know which areas where the biggest concern last time and you can check those first. I usually do 1 to 3 of the highest items after I get it done and again hit the wholistic button, don't be surprised if it is not the same, remember

this is the time the machine will "suggest the body can handle" for the repair. You may use this amount of time (although it will not give you a rectification amount when complete) or answer no and put your own time in (like 7 minutes). This is a great place to help the eyes.

2. Last major area for eye issues (don't forget to also help that liver) also on Spinal listed with muscles, nerves, bone, sinus is the "EYE" button click on here. This is one of the only areas to work on the glands, or smaller sections like "cones & rods" for black and white and color. It does help "tone those up" on those with issues here.

Don't plan to do all this at once. It will take to much time and be to much strain on the body and eye. But it will take you a good hour doing the short sarcodes the first time, with your other therapy the machine had suggested.

Don't forget the emotions linking with the liver (see my appendix in my manual) If you need help finding any of these areas they are all in my manual.

Yours in Health,

Kathy (beginning, intermediate and advanced trainer)

Publisher of QXCI Hands on Video, beginners video (dvd out this month), Reaching Your Full Potential Operational Training Manual (called the "Intermediate & Advanced Manual" by Quantum Life), QXCI Index, "What & Where You Can Find It" and the book The Process of Building Your QXCI Business

Send a e-mail directly to me if you need any of these materials.

Phil Punt <phil@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Contact Kathy : kathyqx@... She has a great protocol for the eyes. I used it for glaucoma and reduced the pressure significantly. A good nutritional program would also be beneficial, ie. Vitamin C complex, up to bowel tolerance, a good multi vitamin mineral that includes Biotin, plus all B vcitamins, VitaminA (25000 iu) daily, Vitamin E (800 iu daily), plus Lutein and Bilberry. Also eat 4 oz. of blueberries daily whole or in a smoothie. Make sure the multi contains zinc and manganese.

Phil

-----Original Message-----From: & Lyndal Coon [mailto:ybs@...]Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:37 PMqxci-english Subject: Cataracts

Howdy All,

Have a great day,

Guest guest

Kathy: Could you please share your cataract protocol with this group? Thank You in advance! Blessings! Nona

RE: Cataracts

Hi ,

Phil

Howdy All,

Have a great day,

Guest guest

With cataracts it is important to deal with the detox / pH issue: give lots of greens like chlorellae and spirulina, vitamins and trace minerals, apart from the energetic QX/SCIO treatments... If you're NOT treating to prevent Cataract, so when the problem is a big issue already, it might be an option to have the lens treated with surgery, much easier and: instant results. OR am I cursing now?

Normally I hate surgery, but this is an easy way out, when insurance pays, I think.

Noël. Holland.

Cataracts

Howdy All,

Have a great day,

Guest guest

I hate to agree, but I do. In the case of full blown cataracts you might wish the surgery over the natural method. But it is very important to deal with the cause (toxins, deficiencies, etc.) or they will just return.

KathyNoel van der Mullen <N.vandermullen@...> wrote:

With cataracts it is important to deal with the detox / pH issue: give lots of greens like chlorellae and spirulina, vitamins and trace minerals, apart from the energetic QX/SCIO treatments... If you're NOT treating to prevent Cataract, so when the problem is a big issue already, it might be an option to have the lens treated with surgery, much easier and: instant results. OR am I cursing now?

Normally I hate surgery, but this is an easy way out, when insurance pays, I think.

Noël. Holland.

Cataracts

Howdy All,

Have a great day,

Guest guest

Jean-, I am trying to understand the influence of language encoding in DNA (beyond the three strand protein helix) and your hololinguistic insight strikes a resonant note with me, however would you explain your choice of words re "I am seen by the odd world" Thanks, Barry at QWC

Guest guest

Regarding your demand about Cataract:Barry.

In fact I have taken in the past 200 hours of training in Total biology. And Dr.Rike Geerd Hamer technic

Incidently Dr.Hamer just got condemned for 3 years of Jails last month.

As we are working in an area where there is a Lot of Organism of Control over ours Heads.

It is quite obvious that ,we don't want to be seen by all of these Mafia,

So,Regarding the research of Dr.Claude Sabbah.

The Psycho emotional Conflict of : I don't want to be seen. Or I don't want them to see me.

Is reverse by the Brain by : I don't see.

So,in the Hamer new medicine and Biology total. The theory is that .A Program is Manifested

in the Biology until we find the source of the program and decode it.

So,we can look on the side of the similar conflcit that has been experimented by ours ancestors

Father and Mother and Grand Father and Grand Mother and so on.

Then Take all the Video Caset of the mind regarding this conflict. Put it in a suitcase and throw it in the river.

Then Work with different Hololinguistic Program to reverse this program in the mind.

Also, In practical way .I have used the Rife Machine Biotec 2000. On Cataract Protocol.With better result

than on the Qx for this particular Problem.But this has not bring permanent result,Just degraded it.

Now for this kind of Problem that is developing with Micro crystallin in the Lymph.I would recommand

Coffee Enema, once a week for some month.And try to go on a raw food diet .Style Ann Wigmore,Porto Rico

And Find why so many of us have this problem. For me it is because: we don't want to be seen by all of these

level of Organisms of Control over ours heads.So,We don't want to be seen.

Best Regards Barry

Jean- Lavoie

Re: Cataracts

Jean-, I am trying to understand the influence of language encoding in DNA (beyond the three strand protein helix) and your hololinguistic insight strikes a resonant note with me, however would you explain your choice of words re "I am seen by the odd world" Thanks, Barry at QWC ............................................

Guest guest

Hi Rowena,

I have been using organic coconut oil directly on my eyeball for a condition

( s Syndrome ) I have in which I burn from any chemical

exposure in the air. It has sharpened my vision dramatically within the

first week, actually , so sharp that the contrast wa hard on my eyes,and I

have had professional eyecare doctors examine my eyes since I have begun

doing it. The c.o. keeps my cornea moist since I wasn't at the time making

lipids. I had been doing this regularly throughout the day, and now I only

do it whenever I get burned.I also put the coconut oil up my nostrils and

turned upside down to let it eventually come out the ducts for my eyes. When

I am exposed to any chemical, even windex as far as 40ft away, I burn. So I

use the coconut oil for the inflammation and it also keeps away fungal and

bacterial infections. I do advise though, if you put it in your eyes, to

also use a hot moist rag on your eyes for 10 minutes to aid the c.o. in

opening the tiny pores along the edges of your lids. The c.o. healed much

scarring within my lids. I am very thankful to have this as I may not use

any eye drops including saline solution. I tried this approach after a

crisis I had with my eyes , and noone was able to help me because of my

chemical sensitivity. I ended up trying it on myself and I was so greatful

days later, when someone so kind on this forum told me that they had put

coconut in their eyes before and mentioned Dr. Fife's book. Unfortunately ,

it was too late for me to read his book before trying it as I wasn't able to

see. So one of these days, I will have the opportunity to read his wonderful

book containing his knowledge of coconut oil. As of late, I have perfect

vision unless I am exposed , which happens chronically.

I want you to know I also keep the c.o. on my face at all times, as my face

was burned charred black from the SJS allergic reaction. Today, I have no

scars. The c.o. adds a layer of protection against the oxidized chemicals

which often cause me severe pain .

I would think this would be wonderful protection for everyone's delicate

skin.

Please, remember to stay out of the sun..especially when taking prescription

and non prescription medications.. Many herbs can make one photosentitive

also.

Guest guest

That sounds like a horrible reaction - SJS. Sorry you had to go

through it. I know drugs like Septra can cause it.

Coconut oil for burns sounds like a great idea. Moisturizes and is

antimicrobial.

>

> Hi Rowena,

>

> I have been using organic coconut oil directly on my eyeball for a

condition

> ( s Syndrome ) I have in which I burn from any

chemical

> exposure in the air. It has sharpened my vision dramatically

within the

> first week, actually , so sharp that the contrast wa hard on my

eyes,and I

> have had professional eyecare doctors examine my eyes since I have

begun

> doing it. The c.o. keeps my cornea moist since I wasn't at the

time making

> lipids. I had been doing this regularly throughout the day, and

now I only

> do it whenever I get burned.I also put the coconut oil up my

nostrils and

> turned upside down to let it eventually come out the ducts for my

eyes. When

> I am exposed to any chemical, even windex as far as 40ft away, I

burn. So I

> use the coconut oil for the inflammation and it also keeps away

fungal and

> bacterial infections. I do advise though, if you put it in your

eyes, to

> also use a hot moist rag on your eyes for 10 minutes to aid the

c.o. in

> opening the tiny pores along the edges of your lids. The c.o.

healed much

> scarring within my lids. I am very thankful to have this as I may

not use

> any eye drops including saline solution. I tried this approach

after a

> crisis I had with my eyes , and noone was able to help me because

of my

> chemical sensitivity. I ended up trying it on myself and I was so

greatful

> days later, when someone so kind on this forum told me that they

had put

> coconut in their eyes before and mentioned Dr. Fife's book.

Unfortunately ,

> it was too late for me to read his book before trying it as I

wasn't able to

> see. So one of these days, I will have the opportunity to read his

wonderful

> book containing his knowledge of coconut oil. As of late, I have

perfect

> vision unless I am exposed , which happens chronically.

>

> I want you to know I also keep the c.o. on my face at all times,

as my face

> was burned charred black from the SJS allergic reaction. Today, I

have no

> scars. The c.o. adds a layer of protection against the oxidized

chemicals

> which often cause me severe pain .

> I would think this would be wonderful protection for everyone's

delicate

> skin.

> Please, remember to stay out of the sun..especially when taking

prescription

> and non prescription medications.. Many herbs can make one

photosentitive

> also.

>

Guest guest

That's a good question. It would be interesting to see results of a survey. I

am 37 years old and was recently told I have a cataract, too. I have had

glasses for years, but this is the first time I had been told that.

[Editor's Note: The studies I have read concluded that PA patients are more

prone to certain eye problems than the general population, but the incidence of

cataracts was found to be in tandem with the general population. Because PA is

often a later-onset disease and cataracts tend to develop later in life, it may

appear that PA sufferers have a higher incidence of cataracts but as far as I

know, that has not yet been borne out. HOWEVER, cortico-steroids, which many of

us are on, have been shown to increase the risk of cataracts so many of the PA

sufferers with cataracts developed them due to their medications rather than due

to the disease. Kathy F.]

verkhoturye <radiomark@...> wrote:

I went to an optician over the weekend for a routine eye exam for new

prescription lenses. I also had my eyes dilated. The optician said

that that the veins looked good and said there were no signs of

iritis. However, he did say that I showed early signs of cataract

development. Do cataracts and PA go hand in hand?

Mark

---------------------------------

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Guest guest

Do cataracts and PA go hand in hand?

>

> Mark

>

Betz wrote: Mark, not sure they go hand in hand but Iritis is more

common among PA patients and Prednisone drops are used to treat the

inflamation of the optic nerves that Iritis causes. The prednisone can

cause cataracts. So can other steroids as Kathy mentioned. -Betz

[Editor's Note: Prednisone is the most commonly prescribed corticosteroid for

people with PA which is why the incidence of cataracts among us appears high,

however, it is due to the medication, not the disease. Kathy F.]

Guest guest

Hi,

I am 42 years old and recently got diagnosed with cataracts. I too would

like to know if this has anything to do with my PA.

Amy

Fresno, CA.

[Editor's Note: Cataracts are fairly prevalent among people over 40. I have

read several studies that show that people with PA do not have a higher

incidence of cataracts than the general population. Your cataracts may be due

to age or your medications. Kathy F.]

Guest guest

However, he did say that I showed early signs of cataract

development. Do cataracts and PA go hand in hand?

Often people with PA are prescribed Prednisone or other steroids

(Medrol packs, Cortisone injections, and so on) by their physicians.

Long term use of steroids (especially high doses of them) can

predispose one to the early formation of cataracts. Whether any of the

other PA meds do, or whether PA or the other autoimmune diseases do, I

don't know. I do know that along with iritis, a common problem in

autoimmune diseases that can cause loss of vision in people is

temporal arteritis.

Guest guest

Hi Amy

Have you taking steroids for your PA? Continued intermittent

prednisone / cortisone use over the years is known to influence early

onset of cataracts. Lots of UV light does too so if you spent a lot of

time at the beach without sunglasses that could be a factor as well.

Sorry you have them, but of all the things a person can get, that's

not such a bad one. The surgery is short, recovery is quick, and the

difference in your vision will amaze you! You may feel like regularly

going to art museums for the first few months!!!

Best wishes -

> I am 42 years old and recently got diagnosed with cataracts. I would

> like to know if this has anything to do with my PA.

>

> Amy

> Fresno, CA.

Guest guest

-I too am having ee problems. My GP says he possibly sees cataracts,

but also something else going on in the right eye which is the one

bugging me. It feels like I am looking through a dirty window, not

foggy but more loike a window with dirt threw on it. So, I have an

appt. with an Opthalmologist on October 9th. I am hoping it is

cataracts, as that is an easy fix. I am scared because my father was

exactly my age (47) when he started losing his sight. They found

cataracts and also a brain tumor! Ok, call me paranoid, but it is a