Re: Iodine Therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm not sure about the skin test part, but I do know that we get PLENTY of

iodine in our diets. Iodine deficiency in 3rd world countries is a factor

b/c it's not in their salt and many do end up getting enlarged thyroids as a

result. So, I think this is the reason that people equate iodine with the

thyroid so much. I really believe that extra iodine would be harmful to our

bodies that are already overridden with it. Does anyone agree with me????

----Original Message Follows----

Reply-hypothyroidism

hypothyroidism

Subject: Re: Re: Iodine Therapy

Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

I don't get this. Iodine is the most important

nutrient to the thyroid. How can it be a key

nutrient and also be bad for the thyroid??

On the other hand, by skin absorption, your body

will only absorb what you need, correct?

Otherwise it will just sit on top of your skin.

barb

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

Guest guest

yes I agree many of us get too much iodine, but some may need it. I think

the iodine patch test is a good one to do. I like yto use sea salt, some

kinds are really delicious.

Gracia

> I'm not sure about the skin test part, but I do know that we get PLENTY of

> iodine in our diets. Iodine deficiency in 3rd world countries is a factor

> b/c it's not in their salt and many do end up getting enlarged thyroids as

a

> result. So, I think this is the reason that people equate iodine with the

> thyroid so much. I really believe that extra iodine would be harmful to

our

> bodies that are already overridden with it. Does anyone agree with me????

>

>

>

>

> ----Original Message Follows----

> From: Barb <barb1283@...>

> Reply-hypothyroidism

> hypothyroidism

> Subject: Re: Re: Iodine Therapy

> Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

>

> I don't get this. Iodine is the most important

> nutrient to the thyroid. How can it be a key

> nutrient and also be bad for the thyroid??

> On the other hand, by skin absorption, your body

> will only absorb what you need, correct?

> Otherwise it will just sit on top of your skin.

> barb

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*

> http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

So far I don't find anyone in Florida who works with iodine.

Iodine Therapy

Dr. Brownstein has done more iodine research and clinical work than just about anyone writes in his book Iodine, Why You Need It and Why You Can’t Live Without It, “Iodine contains potent anticancer properties. Iodine is effective for treating fibrocystic breasts and ovarian cysts.” In this chapter we are exploring, for the first time, the use of iodine as a principle agent in the treatment of cancer with specific attention paid to breast and skin cancer, which are most easily treated transdermally. It is useful to know that in the case of iodine (magnesium as well) transdermally does not mean just topically, it also includes aerosol (direct application to the lungs) as well as for the upper and lower ends of the GI track, (colonics and oral use for treatment of oral and stomach cancers) as well as in douches for cancers of cervix and uterus.

Guest guest

Why not contact Dr, Brownstein and ask him for a referral in your area.

Anne

[HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Iodine Therapy

Dr. Brownstein has done more iodine research and clinical work than just about anyone writes in his book Iodine, Why You Need It and Why You Can’t Live Without It, “Iodine contains potent anticancer properties. Iodine is effective for treating fibrocystic breasts and ovarian cysts.” In this chapter we are exploring, for the first time, the use of iodine as a principle agent in the treatment of cancer with specific attention paid to breast and skin cancer, which are most easily treated transdermally. It is useful to know that in the case of iodine (magnesium as well) transdermally does not mean just topically, it also includes aerosol (direct application to the lungs) as well as for the upper and lower ends of the GI track, (colonics and oral use

for treatment of oral and stomach cancers) as well as in douches for cancers of cervix and uterus.

Guest guest

Would you please give me his email so I can contact him?

Thanks,

Rena

Dr. Brownstein has done more iodine research and clinical work than just about anyone writes in his book Iodine, Why You Need It and Why You Can’t Live Without It, “Iodine contains potent anticancer properties. Iodine is effective for treating fibrocystic breasts and ovarian cysts.” In this chapter we are exploring, for the first time, the use of iodine as a principle agent in the treatment of cancer with specific attention paid to breast and skin cancer, which are most easily treated transdermally. It is useful to know that in the case of iodine (magnesium as well) transdermally does not mean just topically, it also includes aerosol (direct application to the lungs) as well as for the upper and lower ends of the GI track, (colonics and oral use for treatment of oral and stomach cancers) as well as in douches for cancers of cervix and uterus.

Guest guest

home

about

store

resources

blog

Contact US

Questions? / Feedback

Books published by:Medical Alternatives Press4173 FieldbrookWest Bloomfield, MI 48323toll-free: (888) 647-5616

Dr. Brownstein's office is:The Center for Holistic Medicine5821 W. Maple Rd., Ste. 192West Bloomfield, MI 48322tel: (248) 851-1600

GET DIRECTIONS »

VISIT THE CHM WEBSITE »

Thank you for visiting my website. I hope that you have found your time here informative. Please use this form to contact me with questions or feedback. I appreciate your patronage.Regards,Dr. Brownstein, M.D.

Contact Information:(Bolded fields are required.)

How did you hear about us?

Self-Growth.com Website Direct Mail Home Coupon Dr. Brownstein Lecture Crain's Detroit Business Newspaper/Magazine Article Radio/Television Interview Search Engine Alta Vista Search Engine GoTo.com Search Engine Another Search Engine Dr. Brownstein Patient Community Education Brochure Word of Mouth

Name:

Street Address:

City:

State: Country:

United States Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Anguilla Antarctica Antigua And Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize

Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Croatia

Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador England Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Espana Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Great Britain Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe

Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and Mc Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Republic of Korea (South) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg

Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands ique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern

Ireland Northern na Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russia Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint and the Grenadines Samoa (Independent) San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Scotland Senegal Serbia and Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone

Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Korea Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena St. Pierre and Miquelon Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine

United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay USA Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State (Holy See) Venezuela Viet Nam Virgin Islands (British) Virgin Islands (U.S.) Wales Wallis and Futuna Islands Western Sahara Yemen Zambia

Zipcode:

E-mail Address:

Telephone #: (Not required, but can be helpful)

Comments:

Dr. Brownstein may not be able to respond to every inquiry. Your information may be reviewed by a member of Dr. Brownstein's staff.

© 2007 Dr. Brownstein, MD.

home : about : book store : resources : blog : contact : (888) 647-5616

Dr. Brownstein has done more iodine research and clinical work than just about anyone writes in his book Iodine, Why You Need It and Why You Can’t Live Without It, “Iodine contains potent anticancer properties. Iodine is effective for treating fibrocystic breasts and ovarian cysts.” In this chapter we are exploring, for the first time, the use of iodine as a principle agent in the treatment of cancer with specific attention paid to breast and skin cancer, which are most easily treated transdermally. It is useful to know that in the case of iodine (magnesium as well) transdermally does not mean just topically, it also includes aerosol (direct application to the lungs) as well as for the upper and lower ends of the GI track, (colonics and oral use

for treatment of oral and stomach cancers) as well as in douches for cancers of cervix and uterus.

Guest guest

Thank you Anne, I just sent him a message.

Rena

Guest guest

here is one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps & field-keywords=lugol

and if you go to ebay.uk

or amazon uk there is many more

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:13 AM, jacqui butterworth <jacquibutterworth@...> wrote:

Hi

New to the group and it sounds so complicated. Has anyone tried Global Healing Centre-Detoxadine that has 2694 mcg iodine in per dose or can anyone suggest the best site? I dont think Lugal is shipped to UK,

Thanks, Jacqui

Guest guest

Hi Jacqui

I live in the UK and get my Lugol's from www.healthleadsuk.co.uk. It is £23.75

for 100ml.

>

> Hi

> New to the group and it sounds so complicated. Has anyone tried Global Healing

Centre-Detoxadine that has 2694 mcg iodine in per dose or can anyone suggest the

best site? I dont think Lugal is shipped to UK,

> Thanks, Jacqui

>

Guest guest

Another source in the UK is Self-Health Enterprises. About £7 for 50 ml.

http://www.selfhealth.co.uk/lugol-solution.html

> >

> > Hi

> > New to the group and it sounds so complicated. Has anyone tried Global

Healing Centre-Detoxadine that has 2694 mcg iodine in per dose or can anyone

suggest the best site? I dont think Lugal is shipped to UK,

> > Thanks, Jacqui

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi there,

I just checked this site, they say : "Lugol's Iodine Solution 12 % (High strength) : (5% Iodine 7% Potassium Iodide content)"

Is it what is called on this group lugol's 5% or is it a stronger formula?

Can any expert member confirm...

Sylviane

Re: Iodine therapy

Hi JacquiI live in the UK and get my Lugol's from www.healthleadsuk.co.uk. It is £23.75 for 100ml.>> Hi> New to the group and it sounds so complicated. Has anyone tried Global Healing Centre-Detoxadine that has 2694 mcg iodine in per dose or can anyone suggest the best site? I dont think Lugal is shipped to UK,> Thanks, Jacqui>