RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My misery started back in July 2009 with a bird's nest on top of my office building. After the birds had left, the mite-mare was just about to kick off.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 5:55 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Birds do seem to be the starting point for most of us or nests. We had gone to a bird sanctuary to hike for fun... I accidentally dropped a long neck scarf and rewrapped it around my neck as it was cold... within a day I had a rash that was shaped like a cloud and it migrated around my neck. I thought it was poison oak, but it was not. It was from some sort of mite from the bird sanctuary. The rash would never heal. It itched and was red... of course it is gone now, but that was maybe 3-4 years ago. At the sanctuary I was also handling a nest in the little museum they had. What a mistake.

From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:36:55 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Yes, I have been exposed to ticks about 20 years ago. I never had any trouble with anything until my husband got rid of a dead bird and left the nest. Also, neighbors had 2 dead birds as well. I wasn't aware of any of this until about a month after the itching first began. Its been about 4 months now.

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:56 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Have you ever been exposed to ticks? Or mosquitoes now for that matter? Bartonella- a bacterial infection commonly present with Lyme causes itching/crawling/biting/ movement sensations. Have you ever had any skin lesions that don't heal?

Aandraya

On Nov 10, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

We moved twice also. They followed though on smaller scale. My husband used to get crawlies but no bites. My baby had bites which was diagnosed as heat rash as well. Now I only get bites, and I know they are living in me.

Moving won't help me. As I have finally realized, I must address my internal issues immediatey.

On Nov 10, 2011 2:24 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Also, my daughter and boyfriend were not bothered by the bugs and skin problems because they had no chronic internal infections.

AandrayaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

> >> Just curious to see if anyone with kids was able to move and be free? I've heard of some mov...

Guest guest

Hi Elissa, yes, i have a little spray bottle. I did not need to apply much, as the mites used to prefer the area above my ears.

I just sprayed over the sink. Needed twice a day treatment to get rid of them. Once before bedtime, then in the morning after hair wash again.

Covered the smell with a leave- in spray conditioner.

They were gone after one week of treatment !

Von: Elissa <elissarachel@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 2:32 Samstag, 12.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aggi,

how do you apply the mixture? Spray bottle? In shower?

E

On Nov 11, 2011 8:22 PM, "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Strange enough, the specs are only on my face around the temples mainly. Did you have them all over your body Aandrya ?

I am on Doxy now after having finished 2 months of Itraconazole which has helped a lot.

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 16:58 Freitag, 11.November 2011

Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I had those too, really bad. Byproducts of toxins in the body- probably biotoxins from infection...

Guest guest

Elissa- I don't know if we had mites, I for sure had springtails though. I saw them and have some, some are large enough to barely see and under a magnifying glass it is clear to me they are springtails. They are the most abundant insect in the world living off of fungal and bacterial matter of the soil. (and in this case my skin).AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 6:41 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Aandraya,

We were infested with mites. An exterminator came and identified them.

Since this apartment though, I don't see them. Except for when they crawled out of my skin. I still think they were mites. Dark and small.

E

On Nov 11, 2011 6:23 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

- I think it's more likely yeast overgrowth, and the abx could be inducing that. My cravings really seem to come and go, I guess it could be many things. Sugar cravings makes me think yeast though.

AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:> >> Very interesting Aa! So yo...

Guest guest

Aggi-I had the black specs anywhere on my body. That is so great to hear that you're improving. Bactrim is another abx that works really well and can be combined with Doxy.AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 7:22 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Strange enough, the specs are only on my face around the temples mainly. Did you have them all over your body Aandrya ?

I am on Doxy now after having finished 2 months of Itraconazole which has helped a lot.

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 16:58 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I had those too, really bad. Byproducts of toxins in the body- probably biotoxins from infections. The body wants to eliminate them. This resolves with treatment.

Aandraya

On Nov 11, 2011, at 7:25 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Yep, he mentioned that in the interview someone posted here.

I also have specs, but they are translucent and feel crystalline. Any ideas on that ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 6:04 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the

mitemare?

Dr. Amin idetified the black specks on his patients- moitrella(sp) mold

On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I used to get the black specks in the sheets, mattress cover, and in the shower after I washed...all the lint/clothing looking fiber things.

not sure if that was related to the mites, morgellons? Mostly went away except for some black specks in shower every once in a while.

On Nov 10, 2011 9:36 PM, "Aandraya" <aandraya@...> wrote:

Oh yes. There are limited tests which can be helpful. Also, clinical symptoms. I've taken an array of natural and Rx antifungals. Most with skin infestations of bugs I believe have severe fungal issues. I know I did and am still treating. If you get the "black specks" on the skin that is a mold.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:> >> Also, does fun...

Guest guest

When they leave, do you see them...feel them, were they then in the environment?

Or does the spray kill them?

On Nov 11, 2011 8:48 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

Elissa- I don't know if we had mites, I for sure had springtails though.  I saw them and have some, some are large enough to barely see and under a magnifying glass it is clear to me they are springtails.  They are the most abundant insect in the world living off of fungal and bacterial matter of the soil. (and in this case my skin).

AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 6:41 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Aandraya,

We were infested with mites.  An exterminator came and identified them.

Since this apartment though, I don't see them.  Except for when they crawled out of my skin.  I still think they were mites.  Dark and small.

E

On Nov 11, 2011 6:23 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

- I think it's more likely yeast overgrowth, and the abx could be inducing that.  My cravings really seem to come and go, I guess it could be many things.  Sugar cravings makes me think yeast though.

AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

>  >> Very interesting Aa!  So yo...

Guest guest

How would I know if they were springtails?

On Nov 11, 2011 8:48 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

Elissa- I don't know if we had mites, I for sure had springtails though.  I saw them and have some, some are large enough to barely see and under a magnifying glass it is clear to me they are springtails.  They are the most abundant insect in the world living off of fungal and bacterial matter of the soil. (and in this case my skin).

AandrayaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 6:41 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Aandraya,

We were infested with mites.  An exterminator came and identified them.

Since this apartment though, I don't see them.  Except for when they crawled out of my skin.  I still think they were mites.  Dark and small.

E

On Nov 11, 2011 6:23 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

- I think it's more likely yeast overgrowth, and the abx could be inducing that.  My cravings really seem to come and go, I guess it could be many things.  Sugar cravings makes me think yeast though.

AaOn Nov 11, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

>  >> Very interesting Aa!  So yo...

Guest guest

I hear you Andraya, will go and get the Bactrim, too. Am taking 200mg of Doxy right now.What should be the dosis for the Bactrim you recommend ?

So glad to have you here as I keep learning from you each and every day ! Really happy that you are also making such good progress :-)

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 2:54 Samstag, 12.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aggi-

I had the black specs anywhere on my body. That is so great to hear that you're improving. Bactrim is another abx that works really well and can be combined with Doxy.

Aandraya

On Nov 11, 2011, at 7:22 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 16:58 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the

mitemare?

I had those too, really bad. Byproducts of toxins in the body- probably biotoxins from infections. The body wants to eliminate them. This resolves with treatment.

Aandraya

I also have specs, but they are translucent and feel crystalline. Any ideas on that ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 6:04 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

My black specks are much much fewer now. Whenever I blew dry my hair over the porcelain sink I'd see black specks. Seeing fewer now. That's a good thing! Yeah! I started out with a headful of white specks that came off my head... and it was not dandruff. My red pillowcase was loaded with them.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

I used to get the black specks in the sheets, mattress cover, and in the shower after I washed...all the lint/clothing looking fiber things.

not sure if that was related to the mites, morgellons? Mostly went away except for some black specks in shower every once in a while.

Oh yes. There are limited tests which can be helpful. Also, clinical symptoms. I've taken an array of natural and Rx antifungals. Most with skin infestations of bugs I believe have severe fungal issues. I know I did and am still treating. If you get the "black specks" on the skin that is a mold.

On Nov 10, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:> >> Also, does fun...

Guest guest

Aggi-Everyone's progress varies. For me it is very slow and one thing I am gaining is patience. Reading the posts on here of those suffering where I was 2 years ago reminds me that I am much better than I was. As you get the infection levels down the immune system gets stronger. As your immune system kicks in you might actually feel temporarily worse- this is happening to me. Bactrim DS- 2 tablets 2 x a day. If you get results on Bactrim the next I'd recommend is Rifampin 600 mg a day. I don't give medical advice though- haha!So great to hear you're improving! Aandraya On Nov 11, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

I hear you Andraya, will go and get the Bactrim, too. Am taking 200mg of Doxy right now.What should be the dosis for the Bactrim you recommend ?

So glad to have you here as I keep learning from you each and every day ! Really happy that you are also making such good progress :-)

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 2:54 Samstag, 12.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aggi-

I had the black specs anywhere on my body. That is so great to hear that you're improving. Bactrim is another abx that works really well and can be combined with Doxy.

Aandraya

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 16:58 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the

mitemare?

Aandraya

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 6:04 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Guest guest

I have an LLMD in WI that I see. I'm somewhat familiar with Dr. Amin's work. I did go see Dr. Karjoo in LA back in Feb. AaOn Nov 10, 2011, at 11:15 PM, Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

Have you been to see him? Are you just being treated by an LLMD?

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:04 PMSubject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Guest guest

Springtails are called springtails because their tail allows them to spring, or

jump. Mine were about the size of a flea, gray color, and jumped. They loved

cracks crevices, light sockets, and floors. Treating your yard was essential for

my elimination, and constant prevention now for me. Meaning I follow this video,

except I treat my entire yard surrounding house every 2 months in warm weather.

Also treat basement and attic. I use bifen in fogger for basement and attic, I

have no access to main level to be concerned about toxins in my home.

http://www.bugspray.com/article/springtail.html

>

> >

> >

> > Very interesting Aa! So yo...

>

Guest guest

I used liquid lye lotion and soaked my hair dry, left on over night. I use

liquid lye on any rash itch or irritation.

http://www.lyesoap.com/4%20Using%20Lye%20Soap%20Today.html

> >

> >

> > 

> >Are they on your head or all over?  

> >

> >

> >>________________________________

> >From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

> >bird mites

> >Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:25:11 AM

> >

> >Subject: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the

mitemare?

> >

> >

> >

> >Yep, he me...

>

Guest guest

Tell me about patience, I have learnt it the hard way, suffering from this condition. The first year was like living in slow-motion of hell. Each and every day used to have 24 long hours. Within these 24 hours I probably got 2-3 hours max. of restless sleep, being hunted by these suckers day and night. 5 pm to 5 am always the worst. Going to work doing my job like a robot, going home just to clean, vacuum, wash, iron, bag stuff. Groundhog day every day. I really thought that would be the rest of my life... what life? After 8 month of searching the net i found this forum and got my life back, slowly, but steadily !

Thanks for the Bactrim advice Aandraya. I am going to visit my happy shopper's side doctoronline.com for my adrenalin bliss, LOL

Let's keep fighting with a smile :-)

Von: Aandraya aandraya@... An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 4:47 Samstag, 12.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aggi-

Everyone's progress varies. For me it is very slow and one thing I am gaining is patience. Reading the posts on here of those suffering where I was 2 years ago reminds me that I am much better than I was. As you get the infection levels down the immune system gets stronger. As your immune system kicks in you might actually feel temporarily worse- this is happening to me.

Bactrim DS- 2 tablets 2 x a day. If you get results on Bactrim the next I'd recommend is Rifampin 600 mg a day. I don't give medical advice though- haha!

So great to hear you're improving!

Aandraya

On Nov 11, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 2:54 Samstag, 12.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the

mitemare?

Aggi-

Aandraya

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >Gesendet: 16:58 Freitag, 11.November 2011 Betreff: Re: Anyone moved a whole family and now free of the mitemare?

Aandraya