RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

More fatigue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

After years of taking kelp for Hashimoto's, I have recently started taking

lugol's iodine for the last two weeks and I have noticed an increase in fatigue.

Is this normal? I am taking about 30mg daily broken up between the morning and

evening. It is very hard to get up in the morning - more than usual and I want

to nap during the day. I have a very healthy diet and I exercise but I am

feeling more fatigue. Should I be concerned or make some adjustments?

Guest guest

Was the kelp you took from an organic source (meaning clean of halides). That is the huge issue with kelp. They can be toxic with halides and arsenic. So if you are now taking Lugol's you may be experiencing detoxing. Are you taking the companion nutrients outlined in the new member document? If you are detoxing you may be stressing your adrenals which can cause fatigue. You could also be stressing your liver with the detox that can also add to fatigue. It's hard for me to give you advice until I know what supplements you may be taking.

Buist, ND HC

More fatigue

After years of taking kelp for Hashimoto's, I have recently started taking lugol's iodine for the last two weeks and I have noticed an increase in fatigue. Is this normal? I am taking about 30mg daily broken up between the morning and evening. It is very hard to get up in the morning - more than usual and I want to nap during the day. I have a very healthy diet and I exercise but I am feeling more fatigue. Should I be concerned or make some adjustments?

Guest guest

Hi a,

Are you taking the companion nutrients? You could be detoxing and might want to try the Salt Loading Protocol. These subjects are talked about in our New Member doc., if you didn’t save it, please go to Files, then New Member doc., then Commonly Asked Questions.

Kind regards,

-Kathleen

More fatigue

After years of taking kelp for Hashimoto's, I have recently started taking lugol's iodine for the last two weeks and I have noticed an increase in fatigue. Is this normal? I am taking about 30mg daily broken up between the morning and evening. It is very hard to get up in the morning - more than usual and I want to nap during the day. I have a very healthy diet and I exercise but I am feeling more fatigue. Should I be concerned or make some adjustments?

Guest guest

a,

I experienced more fatigue when starting Lugols and the companion nutrients. Even salt loading didn't help. I would wake up and just be exhausted all day. An adrenal glandular product helped a lot which was recommended by my brother who is a N.D. called Adrenergize. It may be your adrenals are exhausted from the detoxing. Now I have a lot of energy and feel great!

I order Adrenergize from Vitacost.

http://www.vitacost.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-ADRENergize

Kathy

From: a <paulabell36@...>iodine Sent: Sun, December 4, 2011 9:27:24 PMSubject: More fatigue

Guest guest

you can take your whole iodine dose in the a.m.--you don't have to break it up. most ppl feel best on 50--100mg iodine unless they have cancer.

Gracia