RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Back to Jeannie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prevention of genital warts which can cause cancer. From: Bonnie Cole <bonnieview@...>iodine Sent: Thu, November 10, 2011 1:29:10 PMSubject: Back to Jeannie

Jeannie:

I don't know what Gardisil is or what it does. Maybe you could elaborate. Iodine has helped my Gastroparesis (which I likely got from being Diabetic for 13 years, since it is a NERVE PROBLEM) and I don't how exactly.

Probably just cleaning up the Bacterial Overgrowth from having no Motility.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of JeannieSent: November 9, 2011 11:29 PMiodine Subject: Re: Back to

and Bonnie, there have been some Gardasil injured girls diagnosed with Gastroparesis. So you are saying Iodine helps with this? I would like to direct them here if so. What protocol are you following and how long did it take to see changes?

Jeannie

Back to Louise & blood sugar #'s

Hi Louise:

While I was at 20 mg. per day of Lugol's Liquid of 5% (I never heard of 6%), NOTHING happened, except my digestion started to improve. I have Gastroparesis and nothing is moving out of the stomach for up to 20 hours. That is how long it takes to digest a meal, so I had SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) but didn't know it. I'm still learning about this terrible affliction that a lot of Diabetics have.

When I reached 50 mg. by increasing one more drop each week (and it took 8 weeks to reach 8 drops daily) once I got to that point, my Blood Sugar had gone TOO LOW a few times, while taking Metformin, so I gradually weaned myself off that drug, which I have since learned damages the Kidneys.

I was still continuing to increase my dose each week and am now at 12 drops (75 mg.) per day. I have been sitting at 75 mg. now for a month. My Blood Sugar still amazes me each time I take it. I've tried eating chocolates which I really missed this past 13 years and had to deprive myself of a lot of good things. I couldn't even eat a whole potato, now I can eat 2 if I want to.

My blood sugar will climb a bit to where it worries me but I don't run and get any pills now and within about 2 hours it is back down to a good place.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of Louise HillSent: November 9, 2011 12:20 PMiodine Subject: Re: TMJ and iodine+

Bonnie, I am struggling at the moment with very high morning glucose. I quit eating large amounts of carbs years ago but now it seems that proteins are causing high BS. This morning my fasting BS was 134 the highest it's ever been.

I am taking around 20 mg of 6% Lugol's at the moment, I was taking Iodoral but for some reason it caused reactions ( not detox ones ) that I don't feel when I take Lugol's. How fast did you raise you dose? I'd love for my BS to go down and to get rid of the insulin resistance.

Louise

On Nov 5, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Bonnie Cole wrote:

:

Isn't that amazing? I wonder how that could have happened? I don't know what causes it, so I couldn't figure it out. What do you think? Isn't that from a misaligned BITE?

Stay with it and let the List know whatever OTHER great benefits you find.

When I reached 50 mg. (going slow) at the 8th week, I LOST MY DIABETES.

This is great stuff.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of susanherman_98325Sent: November 4, 2011 4:00 AMiodine Subject: TMJ and iodine

Is it at all possible that this iodine has cured or taken away my TMJ symptoms. TMJ is jaw pain and clicking. It has GONE????Thanks so much.I take 50mgs so far. Only for about 2-3 weeks. Go figure...

Guest guest

Jeannie:

Oh, isn't Gardisil the name of the HPV Vaccine?

My Oncologist told me that the HPV can live in the body for 20 years and NOT become active until something happens to upset or DOWNGRADE the Immune System.

I just hope Iodine will take care of any imbalance.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of DeNormandieSent: November 10, 2011 2:55 PMiodine Subject: Re: Back to Jeannie

Prevention of genital warts which can cause cancer.

From: Bonnie Cole <bonnieview@...>iodine Sent: Thu, November 10, 2011 1:29:10 PMSubject: Back to Jeannie

Jeannie:

I don't know what Gardisil is or what it does. Maybe you could elaborate. Iodine has helped my Gastroparesis (which I likely got from being Diabetic for 13 years, since it is a NERVE PROBLEM) and I don't how exactly.

Probably just cleaning up the Bacterial Overgrowth from having no Motility.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of JeannieSent: November 9, 2011 11:29 PMiodine Subject: Re: Back to

and Bonnie, there have been some Gardasil injured girls diagnosed with Gastroparesis. So you are saying Iodine helps with this? I would like to direct them here if so. What protocol are you following and how long did it take to see changes?

Jeannie

Hi Louise:

While I was at 20 mg. per day of Lugol's Liquid of 5% (I never heard of 6%), NOTHING happened, except my digestion started to improve. I have Gastroparesis and nothing is moving out of the stomach for up to 20 hours. That is how long it takes to digest a meal, so I had SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) but didn't know it. I'm still learning about this terrible affliction that a lot of Diabetics have.

When I reached 50 mg. by increasing one more drop each week (and it took 8 weeks to reach 8 drops daily) once I got to that point, my Blood Sugar had gone TOO LOW a few times, while taking Metformin, so I gradually weaned myself off that drug, which I have since learned damages the Kidneys.

I was still continuing to increase my dose each week and am now at 12 drops (75 mg.) per day. I have been sitting at 75 mg. now for a month. My Blood Sugar still amazes me each time I take it. I've tried eating chocolates which I really missed this past 13 years and had to deprive myself of a lot of good things. I couldn't even eat a whole potato, now I can eat 2 if I want to.

My blood sugar will climb a bit to where it worries me but I don't run and get any pills now and within about 2 hours it is back down to a good place.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of Louise HillSent: November 9, 2011 12:20 PMiodine Subject: Re: TMJ and iodine+

Bonnie, I am struggling at the moment with very high morning glucose. I quit eating large amounts of carbs years ago but now it seems that proteins are causing high BS. This morning my fasting BS was 134 the highest it's ever been.

I am taking around 20 mg of 6% Lugol's at the moment, I was taking Iodoral but for some reason it caused reactions ( not detox ones ) that I don't feel when I take Lugol's. How fast did you raise you dose? I'd love for my BS to go down and to get rid of the insulin resistance.

Louise

:

Isn't that amazing? I wonder how that could have happened? I don't know what causes it, so I couldn't figure it out. What do you think? Isn't that from a misaligned BITE?

This is great stuff.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of susanherman_98325Sent: November 4, 2011 4:00 AMiodine Subject: TMJ and iodine

Is it at all possible that this iodine has cured or taken away my TMJ symptoms. TMJ is jaw pain and clicking. It has GONE????Thanks so much.I take 50mgs so far. Only for about 2-3 weeks. Go figure...

Guest guest

Gardisil is a vaccination against HPV (herpes and such) which has erroneously been marketed as an anticancer vaccine. (remember the TV advert 'One Less?)

Hi Louise:

Bonnie

Louise

:

This is great stuff.

Bonnie

Guest guest

It is not for herpes it is for genital warts. There is no vaccine for herpes. From: Marsh <hmarsh@...>iodine Sent: Thu, November 10, 2011 4:17:50 PMSubject: Re: Back to Jeannie

Gardisil is a vaccination against HPV (herpes and such) which has erroneously been marketed as an anticancer vaccine. (remember the TV advert 'One Less?)

Hi Louise:

Bonnie

Louise

:

This is great stuff.

Bonnie

Guest guest

Bonnie,

Gardasil is a vaccine that allegedly can give immunity to some strains of HPV (human papiloma virus) thought to trigger some cervical cancer and warts. It is a dangerous vaccine that is causing nerve damage in girls, and now also in boys.

I will let moms of girls diagnosed with Gastroparesis to look into Iodine. How long did it take to help you with this, and what level did you have to reach dose wise?

Jeannie

Hi Louise:

Bonnie

Louise

:

This is great stuff.

Bonnie

Guest guest

Jeannie;

I don't believe that Iodine HELPED with the Gastroparesis because this is a problem with the Vegus nerve in the stomach that causes it to empty. Without a WORKING Vegus nerve, the stomach just will not work. There is no known cure for this condition HOWEVER, Iodine helped with all the bacteria that grows there because of the slow emptying.

Bonnie

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of JeannieSent: November 10, 2011 6:47 PMiodine Subject: Re: Back to Jeannie

Bonnie,

Gardasil is a vaccine that allegedly can give immunity to some strains of HPV (human papiloma virus) thought to trigger some cervical cancer and warts. It is a dangerous vaccine that is causing nerve damage in girls, and now also in boys.

I will let moms of girls diagnosed with Gastroparesis to look into Iodine. How long did it take to help you with this, and what level did you have to reach dose wise?

Jeannie

Hi Louise:

Bonnie

Louise

:

This is great stuff.

Bonnie

Guest guest

hpv they say causes cervical cancer I am 54 yrs old I have vulva cancer they say it is caused by hpv. they also say it can lay dormant 10 yrs. well if mine is hpv mine has been dormant almost 40yrs. My oncologist said hpv doesn t affect men other than genital warts and that there is no test to test men for hpv. well then I read an article this wk. stated more people are getiing throat and mouth cancers from hpv esp/ males. so I dont know what tp believe. I personally believe I started trying to get mold and fungus out of my body and it stirred them little suckers up. I got a call tonite from a friend her daughter lives in tn. she works for a nature dr.the office had mold now they believe she has some kind of female cancer and believe she dot it from the mold in the dr office. I guess I got off subject sorry. I just wanted yall to know there is contradictory things being said about HPV> Belinda iodine From: blessedark2010@...Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:24:01 -0800Subject: Re: Back to Jeannie

It is not for herpes it is for genital warts. There is no vaccine for herpes. From: Marsh <hmarsh@...>iodine Sent: Thu, November 10, 2011 4:17:50 PMSubject: Re: Back to Jeannie

Hi Louise:

Bonnie

Louise

:

This is great stuff.

Bonnie

Guest guest

Youc an try food grade H2O2 as a 3% to 6% solution in non floridated water. You can do a google search. It works against molds.

There are also things that work against mold, anti-fungals that you can take as well.

JagJ

From: BELINDA CARR <pinqlady57@...>iodine Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 1:21 AMSubject: RE: Back to Jeannie

hpv they say causes cervical cancer I am 54 yrs old I have vulva cancer they say it is caused by hpv. they also say it can lay dormant 10 yrs. well if mine is hpv mine has been dormant almost 40yrs. My oncologist said hpv doesn t affect men other than genital warts and that there is no test to test men for hpv. well then I read an article this wk. stated more people are getiing throat and mouth cancers from hpv esp/ males. so I dont know what tp believe. I personally believe I started trying to get mold and fungus out of my body and it stirred them little suckers up. I got a call tonite from a friend her daughter lives in tn. she works for a nature dr.the office had mold now they believe she has some kind of female cancer and believe she dot it from the mold in the dr office. I guess I got off subject sorry. I just wanted yall to know there is contradictory things being said about HPV>

Belinda