RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dry Skin and Iodoral

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying nutrients for a couple of weeks

now. I noticed though that my skin has become very dry. Does it have to do with

Iodoral or something else?

Thank you for any input.

Guest guest

I am experiencing the same thing. My skin has dried out considerably. I am on

considerable amounts of oils - fish, flax, fermented cod liver oil, and am

taking digestive enzymes at the same time to make sure they get broken down. Am

also on the companion nutrients. But what is happening with the sucking out of

every last drop of moisture I might have had left in my skin? Is this bromine

coming out? I really was hoping someone would have responded.

On the positive side, I feel GOOD when I take iodine. My nails have gone

through the biggest transformation. They have suddenly become hard whereas I've

had a life time of soft nails. I know its working and I do not plan to stop but

would really like to get someone's take on the dry skin issue.

Thanks for any help!

I am taking 200mg per day of Lugol's 5%.

>

> I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying nutrients for a couple of

weeks now. I noticed though that my skin has become very dry. Does it have to do

with Iodoral or something else?

>

> Thank you for any input.

>

Guest guest

How much water do you drink? I have not heard about dry skin. What water supply do you shower in? When we switched to a water filtration system for the whole house our skin got much better as the natural oils were not destroyed by the chemicals.

Buist, ND HC

Re: Dry Skin and Iodoral

I am experiencing the same thing. My skin has dried out considerably. I am on considerable amounts of oils - fish, flax, fermented cod liver oil, and am taking digestive enzymes at the same time to make sure they get broken down. Am also on the companion nutrients. But what is happening with the sucking out of every last drop of moisture I might have had left in my skin? Is this bromine coming out? I really was hoping someone would have responded.On the positive side, I feel GOOD when I take iodine. My nails have gone through the biggest transformation. They have suddenly become hard whereas I've had a life time of soft nails. I know its working and I do not plan to stop but would really like to get someone's take on the dry skin issue.Thanks for any help!I am taking 200mg per day of Lugol's 5%.>> I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying nutrients for a couple of weeks now. I noticed though that my skin has become very dry. Does it have to do with Iodoral or something else?> > Thank you for any input.>

Guest guest

I drink tons of water and even more than before since starting on this protocol.

I cannot afford a whole house filtration system but I do double filtrate my

water for fluoride (I have a double filter the water goes through first is

carbon the second is a fluoride filter). I then take that filtered water and

pour it into a Berkey water filter to slowly drip through yet that filter. I am

serious as I can be about getting fluoride out. I just cannot get it out of my

shower or bath. But, those things haven't changed all of a sudden to induce

this type of reaction.

> >

> > I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying nutrients for a couple of

weeks now. I noticed though that my skin has become very dry. Does it have to do

with Iodoral or something else?

> >

> > Thank you for any input.

> >

>

Guest guest

Taking showers everyday is not good for our skin either. Just washing the parts that need to be washed everyday is sufficient. From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Mon, November 7, 2011 11:11:01 AMSubject: Re: Re: Dry Skin and

Iodoral

How much water do you drink? I have not heard about dry skin. What water supply do you shower in? When we switched to a water filtration system for the whole house our skin got much better as the natural oils were not destroyed by the chemicals.

Buist, ND HC

I am experiencing the same thing. My skin has dried out considerably. I am on considerable amounts of oils - fish, flax, fermented cod liver oil, and am taking digestive enzymes at the same time to make sure they get broken down. Am also on the companion nutrients. But what is happening with the sucking out of every last drop of moisture I might have had left in my skin? Is this bromine coming out? I really was hoping someone would have responded.On the positive side, I feel GOOD when I take iodine. My nails have gone through the biggest transformation. They have suddenly become hard whereas I've had a life time of soft nails. I know its working and I do not plan to stop but would really like to get someone's take on the dry skin issue.Thanks for any help!I am taking 200mg per day of Lugol's 5%.>> I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying nutrients for a couple of weeks now. I noticed though that my skin has become very dry. Does it have to do with Iodoral or something else?> > Thank you for any input.>

Guest guest

Yes, thank you. I am aware of that. I didn't suddenly start showering more and I am very careful about what I put on my body using natural soaps, coconut oil on my skin, etc.I think the iodine is killing off something and/or getting toxins out of my body and potentially the side effect is dry skin? Just wondered if someone could shed some light.Thanks.From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 1:31 PMSubject: Re: Re: Dry Skin and Iodoral

Taking showers everyday is not good for our skin either. Just washing the parts that need to be washed everyday is sufficient. From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Mon, November 7, 2011 11:11:01 AMSubject: Re: Re: Dry Skin and

Iodoral

Buist, ND HC

Guest guest

Hi ,

I have been told that 90% of your immune system is in your gut - so trying to keep it healthy would seem to be a no brainer.

I know my own digestion is very slow. I do have some 'essential enzymes' but no idea of what choclacol is. But I also have dairy and non dairy kefir. I would think the dairy kefir help with the friendly microbes.

Dry Skin and Iodoral

OMG, Donna from Illinois is everywhere, thank goodness..My docter recommended cholacol to help digest fats etc, seems to have resolved all my problems with fats. I did the cottage cheese/flax oil for ten years, did not seem to help, then I accidentally discovered I had problems digesting my food, I began using digestive aids, betaine, choclacol, and my energy level increased dramatically. Sometimes we overlook the simplest of things. An I think herein lies the problem, if we are looking for something to stave off cancer because we are falling ill, most likely our digestive tract is not working as it normally would, so that should be our first area of concern, get that working before any medication will have an opportunity to work for us. just my opinion, Our local university, tex tech, is doing an extensive study on gut bacteria, thus far they have identified five hundred different friendly colonies of digestive bacteria, think about that before you nonchalantly take antibiotics, where in the world can you find five hundred friendly bacteria to replace those you killed with antibiotics, david lubbock tx.

Guest guest

Those without gallbladders are not going to detox efficiently, the liver doesn't

function as well.

Linn

> > >  

> > > I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying

> > nutrients for a couple of weeks now. I noticed though that my skin has

become

> > very dry. Does it have to do with Iodoral or something else?

> > >

> > > Thank you for any input.

> > >  

> >  

> >  

> >

>

Guest guest

Linn, So, do you believe it to be the bromine/fluoride coming up through our skin as a result of starting iodine?From: Linn <mwm1glm@...>iodine Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:02 PMSubject: Re: Dry Skin and Iodoral

Those without gallbladders are not going to detox efficiently, the liver doesn't function as well.

Linn

> > >

> > > I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying

> > nutrients for a couple of weeks now. I noticed though that my skin has become

> > very dry. Does it have to do with Iodoral or something else?

> > >

> > > Thank you for any input.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Bromide can result in a rash, not sure about fluoride detoxing and skin issues.

I think the dry skin is probably from liver issues. For those with no

gallbladder, bile salts would be prudent to take everyday, not just with certain

meals.

Linn

> > > >  

> > > > I have been taking Iodoral with the accompanying

> > > nutrients for a couple of weeks now. I noticed though that my skin has

become

> > > very dry. Does it have to do with Iodoral or something else?

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for any input.

> > > >  

> > >  

> > >  

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

My skin has gotten dry since starting iodine and bothers me the most on my hands.  And, I have no gallbladder.  I thought it had something to do with my being thirsty, that perhaps I wasn't taking in enough water ; I hadn't thought that it might have something to do with the breakdown of fat.  I had no problems with dry skin prior to iodine.

If you find anything that helps, please share. RheaOn Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Guinto <tguinto2003@...> wrote:

I have been doing also the cottage flaxseed mixture of Dr. Budwig for about 4 months. I didnt have dry skin problems then, it just showed up when I started the Iodine protocol that's why I correlated it with Iodine. I'm not sure whats the cause. The interesting fact is that, I myself, has no gallbladder, too!

Hmm, I will research on the liver cleanse.Thanks for the info.

Guest guest

Hi Rhea,Have you ever checked in at the site, gallbladderattack.com? It has very helpful info for both GB attacks and for living without GBs if they've already been removed. There might be something useful there.Be well,LénaOn Nov 8, 2011, at 5:58 PM, Rhea Richmond wrote: My skin has gotten dry since starting iodine and bothers me the most on my hands. And, I have no gallbladder. I thought it had something to do with my being thirsty, that perhaps I wasn't taking in enough water ; I hadn't thought that it might have something to do with the breakdown of fat. I had no problems with dry skin prior to iodine. If you find anything that helps, please share. RheaOn Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Guinto <tguinto2003@...> wrote: I have been doing also the cottage flaxseed mixture of Dr. Budwig for about 4 months. I didnt have dry skin problems then, it just showed up when I started the Iodine protocol that's why I correlated it with Iodine. I'm not sure whats the cause. The interesting fact is that, I myself, has no gallbladder, too! Hmm, I will research on the liver cleanse.Thanks for the info.