RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Uterine fibroids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, someone suggested this site to me from curezone.com. I have very large

fibroids that make me look 9 months pregnant. I am wanting to try Iodine as I

heard it can help. This is kinda my last resort so I am PRAYING it works.

I see that on swansonvitamins.com they have J.Crows 2% iodine pretty cheap. I

am looking to take iodine in liquid form so this seems perfect. I have a few

questions if anyone is able to offer help and I appreciate all responses.

1) How much iodine would I take?

2) Should I start off low?

3) How many times you take a day?

4) Do you take with water or is something like apple juice OK?

5) I take acv, vit C sometimes collodial silver, multi vitamin, black strap

molasses, get B12 shots...is there anything I should stop while taking iodine?

6) Any side effects to taking iodine?

Sorry for so many questions....

Thank you,

Karina

Guest guest

you should read also the book of dr lee about progesterone .cleaning xenestrogenes and DIM might also help

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 6:19 AM, karinajas <KarinaJas@...> wrote:

Hello, someone suggested this site to me from curezone.com. I have very large fibroids that make me look 9 months pregnant. I am wanting to try Iodine as I heard it can help. This is kinda my last resort so I am PRAYING it works.

I see that on swansonvitamins.com they have J.Crows 2% iodine pretty cheap. I am looking to take iodine in liquid form so this seems perfect. I have a few questions if anyone is able to offer help and I appreciate all responses.

1) How much iodine would I take?2) Should I start off low? 3) How many times you take a day?4) Do you take with water or is something like apple juice OK?5) I take acv, vit C sometimes collodial silver, multi vitamin, black strap molasses, get B12 shots...is there anything I should stop while taking iodine?

6) Any side effects to taking iodine?Sorry for so many questions....Thank you,Karina

Guest guest

Please let me know what works for you. I have found that fermented skate liver oil works to stop excessive bleeding. Magnesium lactate seems to help relieve some cramping, also.

I think I got fibroids when I was 15 or 16, from being a vegetarian for a year and eating a lot of soy. Soy is very estrogenic.

Then almost half a century later, when I was taking infrared light treatment for mercury poisoning, the fibroids grew rapidly. An electrodermal test said that the glutamates I was eating combined with the mercury (which was being moved rapidly through my body by the IR light), caused brain damage that hurt my pituitary function, which caused the fibroids.

I read Blaylock's book "Excitotoxins, the Taste that Kills" and his work is consistent with this theory. The glutamates I was eating came from an iron supplement that was chelated with rice bran proteins, so when my body snatched the Fe off it was left with free glutamic and aspartic acid, which are excitotoxins that cause brain damage, especially in the area of the hypothalamus and pituitary.

The fibroids stopped growing when I discontinued the chelated iron supplement. I am very careful not to consume glutamates, except some with bone broth that I make myself, but no processed foods.

I wonder how many women would lose their fibroids just by discontinuing splenda and other aspartame based sweeteners, and glutamates and other MSG containing processed foods. There is a great website, I think TruthInLabeling.org is the address. My reading leads me to believe fibroid tumors are caused by too much estrogen. If the pituitary is damaged, it might cause the body to keep estrogen levels too high. It also seems to regulate digestive enzymes. I have not read that, but I feel it in my body.

To help with the brain damage I am on a high saturated fat diet with plenty of cholesterol. I am getting healthier in many ways, but the fibroids are still there.

I have read, and experience bears this out, that you must support your adrenal glands as you increase the capacity of your thyroid gland, or the thyroid will beat up on the adrenals and you will get worse. Adrenals need lots of minerals (e.g. bone broth and seasalt) lots of fats and cholesterol, and fermented cod liver oil. They need vitamin C complex (not just ascorbic acid) from sources such as rose hips, live fermented vegetables, or fresh acerola powder. They need to stop being stressed by carbohydrates in the diet.

Good luck! Below I am answering your questions according to my own personal experience, and my friends' and family members' experience.

Minno

1) How much iodine would I take? You should start out putting a drop of Lugol's on your skin to make sure you're not allergic to it. Then do an allergy elimination treatment just to make sure (NAET). 2) Should I start off low? Yes, and increase as you go. When I started I wanted lots of it, the Iodoral tablets were like candy and I was craving them. Some people have severe reactions right away, but I took up to 14 or more a day for a while, and it completely cleared any candida that was left after a few years of a very healthy diet. It's very important to take fermented cod liver oil and coconut oil with iodine, and to eat a diet high in healthy saturated fats and cholesterol (see WAPF website) Sometimes my adrenals need a break from so much iodine and I don't take any for a while, or just one or two a day. The NAET allergy elimination treatment is essential for many, since detoxification causes all sorts of autoimmune and allergic sensitivity reactions. 3) How many times you take a day? The more strung out during the day, the better. It's hard on your digestive tract to take a supplement all at once.4) Do you take with water or is something like apple juice OK? Take it with raw milk. 5) I take acv, vit C sometimes collodial silver, multi vitamin, black strap molasses, get B12 shots...is there anything I should stop while taking iodine? The colloidal silver can be toxic, I wouldn't take that anyway. Besides, iodine is antifungal, antiviral, antibiotic, etc, so you won't need it. 6) Any side effects to taking iodine? Yes lots, as your body detoxes halogens, mercury, etc. and becomes iodine sufficient. Some of the "side effects" are really good. You have to support the adrenals and the detoxification processes or you will make yourself worse.

Uterine fibroids

Hello, someone suggested this site to me from curezone.com. I have very large fibroids that make me look 9 months pregnant. I am wanting to try Iodine as I heard it can help. This is kinda my last resort so I am PRAYING it works. I see that on swansonvitamins.com they have J.Crows 2% iodine pretty cheap. I am looking to take iodine in liquid form so this seems perfect. I have a few questions if anyone is able to offer help and I appreciate all responses.1) How much iodine would I take?2) Should I start off low? 3) How many times you take a day?4) Do you take with water or is something like apple juice OK?5) I take acv, vit C sometimes collodial silver, multi vitamin, black strap molasses, get B12 shots...is there anything I should stop while taking iodine?6) Any side effects to taking iodine?Sorry for so many questions....Thank you,Karina

Guest guest

When you say you took up to 14 Iodoral tablets per day what were the milligrams

of the tablets? I ordered the 50 mg tablets and take one a day but I am

wondering if for awhile I should take one twice a day. I am a little afraid it

is far too much though as even Brownstein doesn't recommend exceeding 50mg.

Thanks,

Kris

Below I am answering your questions according to my own personal experience, and

my friends' and family members' experience.

>

>

>

> Minno

>

>

>

>

>

> 1) How much iodine would I take? You should start out putting a drop of

Lugol's on your skin to make sure you're not allergic to it. Then do an allergy

elimination treatment just to make sure (NAET).

> 2) Should I start off low? Yes, and increase as you go. When I started I

wanted lots of it, the Iodoral tablets were like candy and I was craving them.

Some people have severe reactions right away, but I took up to 14 or more a day

for a while, and it completely cleared any candida that was left after a few

years of a very healthy diet. It's very important to take fermented cod liver

oil and coconut oil with iodine, and to eat a diet high in healthy saturated

fats and cholesterol (see WAPF website) Sometimes my adrenals need a break from

so much iodine and I don't take any for a while, or just one or two a day. The

NAET allergy elimination treatment is essential for many, since detoxification

causes all sorts of autoimmune and allergic sensitivity reactions.

> 3) How many times you take a day? The more strung out during the day, the

better. It's hard on your digestive tract to take a supplement all at once.

> 4) Do you take with water or is something like apple juice OK? Take it with

raw milk.

> 5) I take acv, vit C sometimes collodial silver, multi vitamin, black strap

molasses, get B12 shots...is there anything I should stop while taking iodine?

The colloidal silver can be toxic, I wouldn't take that anyway. Besides, iodine

is antifungal, antiviral, antibiotic, etc, so you won't need it.

> 6) Any side effects to taking iodine? Yes lots, as your body detoxes

halogens, mercury, etc. and becomes iodine sufficient. Some of the " side

effects " are really good. You have to support the adrenals and the

detoxification processes or you will make yourself worse.

Guest guest

I am a bit confused. Are you saying that taking Iodoral will help shrink the uterine fibroids?

From: kcpeterson55343 <kcp@...>Subject: Re: Uterine fibroidsiodine Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 4:55 PM

,When you say you took up to 14 Iodoral tablets per day what were the milligrams of the tablets? I ordered the 50 mg tablets and take one a day but I am wondering if for awhile I should take one twice a day. I am a little afraid it is far too much though as even Brownstein doesn't recommend exceeding 50mg.Thanks,KrisBelow I am answering your questions according to my own personal experience, and my friends' and family members' experience.> > > > Minno> > > > > > 1) How much iodine would I take? You should start out putting a drop of Lugol's on your skin to make sure you're not allergic to it. Then do an

allergy elimination treatment just to make sure (NAET). > 2) Should I start off low? Yes, and increase as you go. When I started I wanted lots of it, the Iodoral tablets were like candy and I was craving them. Some people have severe reactions right away, but I took up to 14 or more a day for a while, and it completely cleared any candida that was left after a few years of a very healthy diet. It's very important to take fermented cod liver oil and coconut oil with iodine, and to eat a diet high in healthy saturated fats and cholesterol (see WAPF website) Sometimes my adrenals need a break from so much iodine and I don't take any for a while, or just one or two a day. The NAET allergy elimination treatment is essential for many, since detoxification causes all sorts of autoimmune and allergic sensitivity reactions. > 3) How many times you take a day? The more strung out during the day, the better. It's hard on your digestive tract to take

a supplement all at once.> 4) Do you take with water or is something like apple juice OK? Take it with raw milk. > 5) I take acv, vit C sometimes collodial silver, multi vitamin, black strap molasses, get B12 shots...is there anything I should stop while taking iodine? The colloidal silver can be toxic, I wouldn't take that anyway. Besides, iodine is antifungal, antiviral, antibiotic, etc, so you won't need it. > 6) Any side effects to taking iodine? Yes lots, as your body detoxes halogens, mercury, etc. and becomes iodine sufficient. Some of the "side effects" are really good. You have to support the adrenals and the detoxification processes or you will make yourself worse.

Guest guest

He suggests 6.25 - 50 mgs in his books but that is not a "limit". You must keep in mind that lay persons read his books and will try supplementing w/o a doctors help and he must be concerned with the liabilities of what he says. I have taken 125 mgs under his care.

Re: Re: Uterine fibroids

No he does not set such a limit. --At 10:16 PM 5/12/2010, you wrote:>I take 100mg Iodoral per day. I didn't think Brownstein set a limit on>iodine dose?>Gracia>>kcpeterson55343 wrote:> >> >> >> >> > ,> > When you say you took up to 14 Iodoral tablets per day what were the> > milligrams of the tablets? I ordered the 50 mg tablets and take one a> > day but I am wondering if for awhile I should take one twice a day. I> > am a little afraid it is far too much though as even Brownstein> > doesn't recommend exceeding 50mg.> >> > Thanks,> > Kris> > ~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~--A.J. Muste

Guest guest

I had very large fibroids & hysterectomy at 35yo (25 yrs ago) & pre-CFS. I think

it is relatively common & not necessarily tied to CFS.

Joy

>

>>

> Anyone else out there with fibroids?

> Beverly H

>

>

>