RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Iodine/Silver Detox?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ali,You might want to look at doing a hair mineral analysis through Analytical Research Labshttp://arltma.com/. They suggest a supplemental program tailored to age and heavy metals in the body. More importantly, the supplement regimen supports the elimination pathways like kidneys, liver, colon so as not to overwhelm the body as heavy metals are detoxed. If you go through Dr. : http://drlwilson.com/do%20hair%20analysis.htm you will get a discount on the prices of the supplements. Eva.From: A. <rubyrain11@...>Subject: Iodine/Silver Detox?iodine Date: Thursday,

December 10, 2009, 9:50 PM

I just did an ASYRA scan on my 6 yr old and

she has high levels of silver!

Guest guest

A lot of people ingest colloidal silver solution on purpose, & silver allegedly has anti-bacterial properties. It is used in things like topical cream for burns, to reduce the risk of infection. And the old saw about being born with a silver spoon in your mouth is supposed to refer to the fact that babies were given silver spoons to suck or teethe on in hopes of protecting them from disease. So I was startled to see silver classed with toxic heavy metals.The only "toxicity" I have heard of in regard to colloidal silver is that it can turn a person's skin blue, if they totally overdo it.(Google colloidal silver blue man.) Most of us don't dream of raising a little Smurf -- it isn't easy being blue -- but I have not heard of it being dangerous.AnneOn Dec 10, 2009, at 1:50 PM, A. wrote: I just did an ASYRA scan on my 6 yr old and she has high levels of silver! We use those antique silver plated silverware. I had no idea they were bad for you. That is the only place I can imagine she got high levels of silver from. Does anyone know what silver toxicity looks like, ie symptoms, and how you detox it? With iodine? With bentonite clay? And how to detox it from a 6 yr old? Thank you, Ali

Guest guest

But I/we have never touched colloidal silver.We use silver plated silverware.If you google silver toxicity you get info.on it as a heavy metal toxicity, different from colloidal silver.-AliOn Dec 10, 2009, at 9:11 PM, Anne Seals wrote:A lot of people ingest colloidal silver solution on purpose, & silver allegedly has anti-bacterial properties. It is used in things like topical cream for burns, to reduce the risk of infection. And the old saw about being born with a silver spoon in your mouth is supposed to refer to the fact that babies were given silver spoons to suck or teethe on in hopes of protecting them from disease. So I was startled to see silver classed with toxic heavy metals.The only "toxicity" I have heard of in regard to colloidal silver is that it can turn a person's skin blue, if they totally overdo it.(Google colloidal silver blue man.) Most of us don't dream of raising a little Smurf -- it isn't easy being blue -- but I have not heard of it being dangerous.AnneOn Dec 10, 2009, at 1:50 PM, A. wrote: I just did an ASYRA scan on my 6 yr old andshe has high levels of silver!We use those antique silver plated silverware.I had no idea they were bad for you.That is the only place I can imagine she gothigh levels of silver from.Does anyone know what silver toxicity looks like,ie symptoms, and how you detox it?With iodine?With bentonite clay?And how to detox it from a 6 yr old?Thank you,Ali

Guest guest

Thank you.Is the the safest chelation process others haverecommended on this group?-AliOn Dec 10, 2009, at 3:55 PM, Eva Klein-Otis wrote:Hi Ali,You might want to look at doing a hair mineral analysis through Analytical Research Labshttp://arltma.com/. They suggest a supplemental program tailored to age and heavy metals in the body. More importantly, the supplement regimen supports the elimination pathways like kidneys, liver, colon so as not to overwhelm the body as heavy metals are detoxed. If you go through Dr. : http://drlwilson.com/do%20hair%20analysis.htm you will get a discount on the prices of the supplements. Eva.From: A. <rubyrain11sbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: Iodine/Silver Detox?iodine Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 9:50 PM I just did an ASYRA scan on my 6 yr old andshe has high levels of silver!

Guest guest

I have been using colloidal silver that I make myself. I have been using it for

maybe 8 years now, and usually have a pint a day - I drink it like water. I have

never had any problems from it and never get colds, flu, sore throats, coughs

etc.

I know about all the claims that you can get argyria (sounds like - arjeeria),

but I have drank hundreds of gallons of colloidal silver, made using the 3x

9volt battery method, which is supposed to be the worst way to make it and more

liley to cause argyria. Besides I have read about people who have got rid of

argyria using bentonite.

Apart from killing bacteria, fungus, virus etc, silver has been used to repair

body parts through de-differentiation. Do a search on Dr Becker and his

work with silver and low voltage currents to repair severe injuries, where the

patients were facing amputation.

GP

Guest guest

But silver in colloidal silver is different from silver from silver plated silverware.Does anyone know why one is harmful and the other is not?AliOn Dec 11, 2009, at 11:05 AM, Graybo wrote:I have been using colloidal silver that I make myself. I have been using it for maybe 8 years now, and usually have a pint a day - I drink it like water. I have never had any problems from it and never get colds, flu, sore throats, coughs etc.I know about all the claims that you can get argyria (sounds like - arjeeria), but I have drank hundreds of gallons of colloidal silver, made using the 3x 9volt battery method, which is supposed to be the worst way to make it and more liley to cause argyria. Besides I have read about people who have got rid of argyria using bentonite.Apart from killing bacteria, fungus, virus etc, silver has been used to repair body parts through de-differentiation. Do a search on Dr Becker and his work with silver and low voltage currents to repair severe injuries, where the patients were facing amputation. GP

Guest guest

I've read that silverware contains nickel, which is toxic. This is probably

referring to silver-plated nickel silverware. In other articles, I've read that

silverware contains silver and copper. This is probably referring to genuine

silverware. In either case, neither should be used as electrodes to made

colloidal silver.

/Israel

>

> >

> >

> > I have been using colloidal silver that I make myself. I have been

> > using it for maybe 8 years now, and usually have a pint a day - I

> > drink it like water. I have never had any problems from it and never

> > get colds, flu, sore throats, coughs etc.

> >

> > I know about all the claims that you can get argyria (sounds like -

> > arjeeria), but I have drank hundreds of gallons of colloidal silver,

> > made using the 3x 9volt battery method, which is supposed to be the

> > worst way to make it and more liley to cause argyria. Besides I have

> > read about people who have got rid of argyria using bentonite.

> >

> > Apart from killing bacteria, fungus, virus etc, silver has been used

> > to repair body parts through de-differentiation. Do a search on Dr

> > Becker and his work with silver and low voltage currents to

> > repair severe injuries, where the patients were facing amputation.

> >

> > GP

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

and nickel is more toxic than mercury and is used in dentistry.

From: Yochanan <yburkett@...>Subject: Re: Iodine/Silver Detox?iodine Date: Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 10:00

I've read that silverware contains nickel, which is toxic. This is probably referring to silver-plated nickel silverware. In other articles, I've read that silverware contains silver and copper. This is probably referring to genuine silverware. In either case, neither should be used as electrodes to made colloidal silver. /Israel > > >> >> > I have been using colloidal silver that I make myself. I have

been > > using it for maybe 8 years now, and usually have a pint a day - I > > drink it like water. I have never had any problems from it and never > > get colds, flu, sore throats, coughs etc.> >> > I know about all the claims that you can get argyria (sounds like - > > arjeeria), but I have drank hundreds of gallons of colloidal silver, > > made using the 3x 9volt battery method, which is supposed to be the > > worst way to make it and more liley to cause argyria. Besides I have > > read about people who have got rid of argyria using bentonite.> >> > Apart from killing bacteria, fungus, virus etc, silver has been used > > to repair body parts through de-differentiation. Do a search on Dr > > Becker and his work with silver and low voltage currents to > > repair severe injuries, where the patients were

facing amputation.> >> > GP> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Colloidal silver is made from pure silver wire (99.99%)

I have read that sterling silver contains nickel and it is often the nickel that

can cause skin irritation from jewelry made from sterling silver.

All I meant by my comment, was that silver isn't dangerous as far as I know, and

I have used a lot of it. You will probably find that the kind of people that

tell you silver is dangerous, will also tell you that high doses of iodine are

dangerous, and those of us who use iodine in high doses know that is not true.

You can find as many web sites for/against any subject you want.

Graham

Guest guest

Does Colloidal silver raise one's body electricity? I noticed when i take CS, i

am prone to static.Thanks. melly

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > I have been using colloidal silver that I make myself. I have been

> > > using it for maybe 8 years now, and usually have a pint a day - I

> > > drink it like water. I have never had any problems from it and never

> > > get colds, flu, sore throats, coughs etc.

> > >

> > > I know about all the claims that you can get argyria (sounds like -

> > > arjeeria), but I have drank hundreds of gallons of colloidal silver,

> > > made using the 3x 9volt battery method, which is supposed to be the

> > > worst way to make it and more liley to cause argyria. Besides I have

> > > read about people who have got rid of argyria using bentonite.

> > >

> > > Apart from killing bacteria, fungus, virus etc, silver has been used

> > > to repair body parts through de-differentiation. Do a search on Dr

> > > Becker and his work with silver and low voltage currents to

> > > repair severe injuries, where the patients were facing amputation.

> > >

> > > GP

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>