RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/22/2009, 8:00 am

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone~~I got up with a sinus headache this morning. Got my neti-pot out and used it. Feel a little better. Last week must of been my active week; because this week (so far) I am not worth a crap. Extremely tired; butt dragging tired. I saw my "shrink" yesterday, and he really kinda mad me mad!!!! I told him that I sleep 11-12 hours a night, no matter what time I go to bed; but I don't sleep in the day time. He said that that was not a good sign. I am depressed, so he upped my Cymbalta to 120 mg a day. I have been going to this Dr for 24 years, and yesterday was the first time I got angry with him. I really don't think there is a Dr in this city that knows anything about fibromyalgia!!! I don't think my family Dr knows anything either. It is like I have to tell them what it is all about. I know they must get medical up-dates on things. Don't they read them??? Yes I guess I am still angry. My shoulders and neck hurt some today, down my right arm. So typing is not too good today. Guess I need to take a Flexeril. She only give me a script for 20 pills at a time with no refills. So I have to have them called in every time I run out. I try not to take them very often. Like what the h*ll am I going to do with them OD???? 20 pills do you know how far that goes if I took them every day???? I am sorry I guess I am just ranting and raving here. I need to close this and try to settle down. I guess how I feel today is ANGRY~

Mitakuye-Oyasin

Boyd

Blue Lark Sakima

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

-- Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/22/2009, 8:00 am

Reminder from:

Group

Title:

Hello, this is how I feel today.

Date:

Tuesday December 22, 2009

Time:

8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Repeats:

This event repeats every day.

Notes:

Good day to everyone. Tell us how you feel today. We really want to know.

Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email.Edit reminder optionsCopyright © 2009 | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Guest guest

Hi Cyn,

Sorry to hear that you're feeling angry today. It really is sad when doctors don't know diddly squat about fibro! At least mine does some, I take generic Flexeril and Tramadol for pain for the fibro. Plus my gabapentin aka Neurontin helps it too. So I don't have too many bad days. I hope you feel better hon.

Blessings,

Kim

From: Cyn Boyd <cynboyd_60@...>Subject: Re: Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/22/2009, 8:00 am Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:30 PM

Hello everyone~~I got up with a sinus headache this morning. Got my neti-pot out and used it. Feel a little better. Last week must of been my active week; because this week (so far) I am not worth a crap. Extremely tired; butt dragging tired. I saw my "shrink" yesterday, and he really kinda mad me mad!!!! I told him that I sleep 11-12 hours a night, no matter what time I go to bed; but I don't sleep in the day time. He said that that was not a good sign. I am depressed, so he upped my Cymbalta to 120 mg a day. I have been going to this Dr for 24 years, and yesterday was the first time I got angry with him. I really don't think there is a Dr in this city that knows anything about fibromyalgia! !! I don't think my family Dr knows anything either. It is like I have to tell them what it is all about. I know they must get medical up-dates on things. Don't they read

them??? Yes I guess I am still angry. My shoulders and neck hurt some today, down my right arm. So typing is not too good today. Guess I need to take a Flexeril. She only give me a script for 20 pills at a time with no refills. So I have to have them called in every time I run out. I try not to take them very often. Like what the h*ll am I going to do with them OD???? 20 pills do you know how far that goes if I took them every day???? I am sorry I guess I am just ranting and raving here. I need to close this and try to settle down. I guess how I feel today is ANGRY~

Mitakuye-Oyasin

Boyd

Blue Lark Sakima

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

-- Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/22/2009, 8:00 am

Reminder from:

Group

Title:

Hello, this is how I feel today.

Date:

Tuesday December 22, 2009

Time:

8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Repeats:

This event repeats every day.

Notes:

Good day to everyone. Tell us how you feel today. We really want to know.

Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email.Edit reminder optionsCopyright © 2009 | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy