RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hurting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Hi all,

i am having a terrible pain its a sharp stabbing pain in the

right side of my chest. its actually above my breast. deep breaths and

stretching cause it to really hurt. anyone else do this? or does this

not sound band related.

also, anyone have info on band fills at Day One Health Care for lapband

surgery in Chicago? im mean more of expierences. i got the priceing

and all that.

thanks for any help any of you can give

dawn m

DOB 2/3/07

280/253/150

Guest guest

Dawn, I was having similuar pain, with chills and tingling in my fingers. I had an echo cardio done and my heart was beating good, so she is now sending me for more test and she says it's a possibility it can be my bladder. I had an ultra sound of the bladder done last week and I'm now waiting for results. Go have your self checked. Good Luck, na eguia <nina_eguia@...> wrote: Dawn, I would recommend that you go to your doctor it does not sound like it is band related. Ninadawn <dawn9368 > wrote: Hi all,i am having a terrible pain its a sharp stabbing pain in the right side of my chest. its actually above my breast. deep breaths and stretching cause it to really hurt. anyone else do this? or does this not sound band related. also, anyone have info on band fills at Day One Health Care for lapband surgery in Chicago? im mean more of expierences. i got the priceing and all that.thanks for any help any of you can givedawn mDOB

2/3/07280/253/150 Nina Eguia Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142nina_eguia 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

All I can do is send you a mental hug. *HUG*I'm not horridly religious, but I always tell my son that there is no punishment in being made differently. Perhaps you can help him find a "more obvious" difference that'll take his mind off his brace?For example, my 6 year old has lead toxicity. He will probably have the residual side effects all his life. Since he can't play like normal kids, go to school, etc, I distract him with fun colored hair dye. (I use the Halloween spray on stuff.)He gets distracted and feels better about being different.I'm dreading the day that Doc decides that there's no more brace. I cry every time I think about it. I can't imagine how hard it must be on an older child that is really aware of the

situation.So, HUGS...aFrom: Tasha Fontenot <ryanswalk@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 9:58:35 PMSubject: Hurting

I hesitated to post this, but I am hurting for my little boy tonight and knew so many of you could relate. I have just spent the last 30-45 minutes trying to make understand how important his brace is. He cried and cried because he did not want to put it on for bed. He continued over and over again saying how unfair it is that (twin brother)does not have to wear a brace and he does. And why did God make him this way? OUCH! If you know me you know I have a strong faith, but I was clueless as to what to tell him. We talked and talked until I finally got him settled down enough to go to sleep. He HATES this new brace!

He has tolerated it off and on now since we got it about 3 weeks ago(I think??). I am calling tomorrow to go back to make sure this is indeed fitting correctly.

**, we just may see you guys on Friday** Send me your number just in case.

Anyway I have cried and realize there is not much I can do for him at this point. I have heard as they get older it gets harder. And I am here to tell you that is so true! For us it is!

Sorry to be such a downer, but needed to get this off my chest. And needed to talk to other parents who will understand. TashaMommy of 5 year old twin boys- and Fort Worth, Texas is treated at Texas ish Rite Hospital in Dallas, TexasSeries of 6 casts for 14 months followed by bracing since September 2007You can read 's story at.... http://www.infantilescoliosis.org/stories.html

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----From: NIck Guthe <nickguthe@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Thu, October 7, 2010 2:01:58 PMSubject: Re: Hurting

Tasha,I am so sorry, I hurt for you and for ! Being a twin when one does not have scoli must be very hard.It is not fair. Nick's Mom told him as little boy: "Life is not fair, but it IS good."I like that one. And sometimes the only thing that seems to fit is "It is what it is."((HUGS!!!))Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (3 years old, in 8th cast from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 62 degrees to 20 in cast)From: Tasha Fontenot <ryanswalk@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 6:58:35 PMSubject: Hurting

I hesitated to post this, but I am hurting for my little boy tonight and knew so many of you could relate. I have just spent the last 30-45 minutes trying to make understand how important his brace is. He cried and cried because he did not want to put it on for bed. He continued over and over again saying how unfair it is that (twin brother)does not have to wear a brace and he does. And why did God make him this way? OUCH! If you know me you know I have a strong faith, but I was clueless as to what to tell him. We talked and talked until I finally got him settled down enough to go to sleep. He HATES this new brace!

He has tolerated it off and on now since we got it about 3 weeks ago(I think??). I am calling tomorrow to go back to make sure this is indeed fitting correctly.

**, we just may see you guys on Friday** Send me your number just in case.

Anyway I have cried and realize there is not much I can do for him at this point. I have heard as they get older it gets harder. And I am here to tell you that is so true! For us it is!

Sorry to be such a downer, but needed to get this off my chest. And needed to talk to other parents who will understand. TashaMommy of 5 year old twin boys- and Fort Worth, Texas is treated at Texas ish Rite Hospital in Dallas, TexasSeries of 6 casts for 14 months followed by bracing since September 2007You can read 's story at.... http://www.infantilescoliosis.org/stories.html