RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: [QXCI-ENGLISH]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I am based in Sydney. Iam a naturopath with a health science degree. I have been using the QXCI for 3 years. I work out of Crows Nest. If you are interested I can send more details later.

Warm regards

DeGeer

Does anyone know of a Therapist in Sydney Australia.

Many Thanks

Guest guest

Yes, I have been giving a qxci-training with my colleague in bali where I met a

wonderful woman from Sidney named willams.

jennie@...

Contact her

greetings monika

" KAREN ODELL " <odells.k@...> schrieb:

> Does anyone know of a Therapist in Sydney Australia.

> Many Thanks

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Marla, Did you see the email from

Gilbert? What does this mean for the CBBT certification? He

says only doctors can do bioresonance. O’Lone

Guest guest

Hi ,

It's cxalled Peyronie's Condition. A homeopathic that works well with this is Unda 700 which helps to soften scar tissue. You can get it from a Canadian company called Seroyal. Phone 1-888-737-6925 in the U.S. Also, SOTA Instruments Magnetic Pulser works well on softening scar tissue. Phone: 1-800-224-0242. Or www.sotainstruments.com .

Phil

Has anyone got any thoughts for me to help this gentleman. It is called 'hooked' penis something to do with a hardening of the tendon inside, which restricts 'growth'. He has had a course of tablets which havnt worked, so the only other thing which is offered is surgery!!

Has anyone got any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

Hi was able to help a gentleman last year with this problem - the only thing to fix it is large dosed of PABA unfortunately I have not been able to get it this year- I also have another client with this problem who is trying to source out some PABA. I think you will probably get some off the internet.

Regards

Cumbers

Odell <odells.k@...> wrote:

Has anyone got any thoughts for me to help this gentleman. It is called 'hooked' penis something to do with a hardening of the tendon inside, which restricts 'growth'. He has had a course of tablets which havnt worked, so the only other thing which is offered is surgery!!

Has anyone got any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

Healing crisis = aggravation of an issue that was severly repressed is one possibility as Yardena will know from Homeopathy..if so this may have passed quite quickly (in hours) Probably the only way to know would be from patient history of suppressed (not fully expressed) illness.

It is frightening when this happens but it does and it is important that clients know that there can (infrequently) be a reaction and that they should call the practitioner..there was a case a year ago in NY that was lie this and the practitoner was contacted and did treatments according to presentation.

yardena is a very experienced practitioner and it is extermemly unlikely that she did anything incorrect...jutsvtriggered what needed experessing

Kelsey

Dear all

As I always learn so much from all of you , I would like to share with you a very embarrassing experience which left me puzzled and uneasy.

And I would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

A long time patient and friend came to me for his regular (once in two weeks) check up and maintenance.

Telling me ,he does not feel well .Slight breathing difficulties,and sweating.

As always I connected him to my bicom and scio devices, (as I use them both).Checked him all over,

Nothing special came up.I was trying everything I know ,and nothing of significance came up on both devices.

There was nothing pointing or hinting to a certain direction.

No bacterias or viruses or parasites, no fungi, no alarms in between , on the contrary, he was at his best.

A little information about excess or lack of minerals or vitamins(trying to make the story short).

Anyway nothing to predict what was coming few hours later.

Next morning I got a call from him ,telling me he was hospitalized,with a terrible pneumonia.

He told me that few hours after he left me(feeling better),he woke up with high fever , wheezing .

And called for an ambulance.

I was in real shock,how could that be?

I am working with the scio and the bicom few years already ,and I have never experienced something like that.

Terrible feeling.

Any thoughts ? suggestions?

I would appreciate so much,

Thanks

Yardena from Israel

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.21/236 - Release Date: 1/20/2006

Guest guest

Hi karl

Thanks for your reply, and you are right, this patient has hypertention.

thanks

Yardena

AW:

This does not come as a surprise at all, it actually happens quite often but mostly not in such a dramatic way.

The aim of drug company medicine (conventional medicine) is to suppress the symptoms. That means you block the immune system from eliminating phlegm and toxins. The most commonly used substances for this are fungus poisons, often artificially made more toxic by incorpoaring halogen (eg fluor) into the molecule, called antibiotics. So the plegm stays in the body.

With your treatment you unblocked the patients immune system and he started to get rid of his toxins and phlegm - the cleaning reaction (often called flu or pneumonia) that was supressed before.

In the hospital they most likely put him on antibiotics (=against life) and blocked his system again. So he will most likely get hypertension and diabetes in the future if he continues supressing his cleansing.

Karl

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ]Im Auftrag von yardenaGesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2006 12:05An: qxci-english Betreff:

Dear all

As I always learn so much from all of you , I would like to share with you a very embarrassing experience which left me puzzled and uneasy.

And I would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

A long time patient and friend came to me for his regular (once in two weeks) check up and maintenance.

Telling me ,he does not feel well .Slight breathing difficulties,and sweating.

As always I connected him to my bicom and scio devices, (as I use them both).Checked him all over,

Nothing special came up.I was trying everything I know ,and nothing of significance came up on both devices.

There was nothing pointing or hinting to a certain direction.

No bacterias or viruses or parasites, no fungi, no alarms in between , on the contrary, he was at his best.

A little information about excess or lack of minerals or vitamins(trying to make the story short).

Anyway nothing to predict what was coming few hours later.

Next morning I got a call from him ,telling me he was hospitalized,with a terrible pneumonia.

He told me that few hours after he left me(feeling better),he woke up with high fever , wheezing .

And called for an ambulance.

I was in real shock,how could that be?

I am working with the scio and the bicom few years already ,and I have never experienced something like that.

Terrible feeling.

Any thoughts ? suggestions?

I would appreciate so much,

Thanks

Yardena from Israel

Guest guest

I’ve had success with working on

prostatitis in spinal sarcodes (5 up from bottom of list)and using Dr. Bournes

prostate protocol.  Also type in prostate in search engine.  Client went from

getting up 3-4 times per night to 1 or none!!  O’Lone

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of Odell

Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 2:28

AM

qxci english

Subject:

Dear Group does anyone have any protocols on

Prostatitis. Thanks so much

Guest guest

Where is ?

I would like to find a QXCI/SCIO practitioner near , Indiana.

This could be for several leads. I am from the Chicagoland area and worked on a lady from and she loved the technology and wants all of her friends to experience it!!

Anyone out there please give me your information and I will pass it on to this lady.

Thanks,

Sandy Carmichael

If you would like to be added to our list please forward your information (name/address/email) to Options 4 Health at sandycarmichael@... & you will be added immediately.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please email Options 4 Health your request at sandycarmichael@... & your information will be removed immediately.

Thank you for your business!

Guest guest

EPFX Practitioner/Therapist Insurance in Canada

The following information facilitates insurance for two elements:

Biofeedback Nutritional Counseling- which is an inevitable element of your consultations. (it is implicit in health restoration & maintenance and is the parallel continual emphasis of Prof. .)

These elements are both covered in a nutritional counseling policy- the biofeedback element and any other modalities should be advised with the application and accompanied by the IMUNE Qualification documents and training documents for any other modalities. Cost is circa. $250.

Lackner McLennan Insurance offers a policy under a program which we administer for complementary healthcare practitioners. This includes a large number of therapists who practice reflexology, reiki, chair massage, etc. including nutritional consulting.

LMI is unable to issue policies for therapists for Biofeedback alone and coverage for Biofeedback has usually been included in policies we have issued for nutritional consultants. They do not need to be members of any association; however, they do have to provide a certificate of training. (The IMUNE Practitioner Level as a minimum)

The use of machines (provided they are non intrusive) is provided under the policy and we do not require their use to be shown separately.

Attached for your use is an application which shows the practices for which we can automatically bind coverage. We are only able to offer coverage in Canada.

Gail , R.I.B. (ON)

Lackner McLennan Insurance

1-800-265-2625, Ext. 305

AADP-

Optional Nutritional Consultancy Certification- USA & Canada.

Register with the AADP- American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board at a one time fee of $250 as a Board Certified “Holistic Health Practitioner. The IMUNE Practitioner Qualification is accepted for this. It is available to specifically the normal additional activity of Nutritional Counseling.

IMUNE has no commercial involvement in either of the above.

Full application form attached.Have you visited www.imune.net yet?

Kelsey PPhD

Imune- Vice Chancellor

info@...www.imune.netF: +44 870 460 1138T: +44 121 243 6318

Guest guest

I don't know if this will help or not. I was told you

could also treat this as a stroke.

I have worked with my mother who had an aneurysm in

2002. Deep sub arachnoid hemorrhage. She still has

some residual issues at times. So I run the brain scan

in NLP and EEG ECG, brain waves in the EEG ECG, Brain

in the Body Viewer and Iridology. Spinal Energy Flow

in the Spinal. I also do the EEG ECG > Nervous systems

and also in the body viewer. Trauma repair in body

viewer. She say's she can tell when I have run these

on her as I do it remote where she lives in another

city from me. She has more clarity of thought and

doesn't have the lingering headaches. She literally

had to relearn reading, writing and math skills after

her hemorrhage.

Kernan

--- jmdambra@... wrote:

> Hello to everyone,

>

> I am Marc from Paris France, and brand new

> using QXCI and very happy to use it. Thanks to my

> beloved canadians friends Suzanne, Roxanne and

> François.

>

> I was wondering if some of you had to deal with the

> cerebral vascular accident (the stroke). If yes it

> will be very helpfull for me to know the appropriate

> treatment.

>

> Thank you so much.

> Best wishes.

> JM

>

>

Guest guest

Congratulations on finishing the book I remember hearing about it years ago

-I will be thrilled when the English version is printed. I have been out of

the loop for a bit and do not have the scio only the qxci. Is the emotional

evolution panel on the software that can be loaded and used without the

scio?

Thank You Barbara

>From: " \ " Psycho-Energetic 's Analysis @ " <psycho-energetic.int@...>

>Reply-qxci-english

><qxci-english >

>Subject: Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:02:57 +0100

>

>Dear collegues

>

>We want to inform you that we have now finished the book about the "

>Emotional Evolution " panel into the Scio, which we originated . This will

>be published shortly. The initial publication will be in French only. An

>English vesrion will follow in early 2008.

>

>The purpose of the book is twofold:

> 1.. To give in depth understanding of the approcah- which is one of the

>deepest and most effective approcahes for emotional health.

> 2.. To be the " manual " for workshops necessary for psychologists who

>wish to work with this approach.

>Workshops are being scheduled and will be announced. These will be for

>Doctors and Psychilogical Health Professionals initially.

>

>We are also working with IMUNE to provide a set of educational modules

>which will enable therapists who work in the emotional area to use the

> " Emotional Evolution " SCIO facilities simply and effectively. These are

>very profound facilities which have rarely been used correctly or fully.

>This is scheduled to be available later in 2007.

>

>

>

>

>-

>

>

>Pour fun ....or peolpes who could read french

>

>http://www.psycho-energetic.com

>

>-----

>

>

>

> Matrices émotionnelles et Révolution personnelle

>

> Par Jean-Pierre Garitte en collaboration avec Jimmy

>Eerebout Parution en MARS 2007

> ISBN : 978-2-913281-69-1

>

> 160 pages- prix 14,50 ?

>

> De la dynamique émotionnelle à la révolution personnelle : un

>manuel pratique pour conquérir une plus grande autonomie, établir une

>relation plus intime avec son Soi profond. Voici un véritable outil

>éducatif et pédagogique qui vous est proposé ! C'est un modèle de

>représentation de la dynamique émotionnelle, suffisamment simple pour être

>accessible à quiconque est en recherche d'une plus grande connaissance de

>soi. Il s'agit pourtant d'un manuel complet et détaillé pour proposer des

>balises, des repères et des éléments de réponses à qui veut poursuivre,

>seul, sa quête à la découverte de lui-même. Cette dynamique émotionnelle,

>articulée autour de quatre matrices et trois soupapes, permet à chacun, à

>chaque moment, de se situer dans son propre scénario émotionnel et

>d'identifier les forces qui l'animent dans chaque situation qu'il

>rencontre. C'est cette mécanique qui anime la facette externe de

>l'identité, sa référence externe. Une facette intérieure vient la

>compléter, plus profonde, plus intime : la référence interne. La révolution

>personnelle est en fait, littéralement, une révolution, c'est-à-dire un

>tour complet : d'abord un demi-tour à l'intérieur de soi, à la recherche de

>cette référence interne pour s'y ressourcer et s'y informer ; puis, un

>autre demi-tour à nouveau vers l'extérieur, pour s'y engager. Cette

>démarche, entre philosophie bouddhiste et principes libertaires, ne

>supporte qu'une seule règle, à la fois règle du jeu et règle de conduite :

>la règle du respect. C'est une règle de trois, une règle à trois temps : o

>d'abord, apprendre à se respecter soi-même, o ensuite, apprendre à se

>faire respecter, o enfin, apprendre à respecter les autres. Tel est le

>propos de cet ouvrage.

>

>

><< img2007022617480057.JPG >>

Guest guest

Hallelujah, your emotional evolution panel on the epfx is brilliant, but unfortunately only fully understood by perhaps just a handful of practitioners on the planet! I have had the good fortune of working with one of those few, Anne Chipley who after thousands of epfx sessions and almost 30 years as a counselor has learned how to interpret the language you have used on your remarkable contribution to the epfx. We all look forward to your English translation of your new book. You may wish to contact Anne at annechipley@... for her insight on the remarkable results she achieves using your panels. Barry Hall

Dear collegues

We want to inform you that we have now finished the book about the " Emotional Evolution" panel into the Scio, which we originated . This will be published shortly. The initial publication will be in French only. An English vesrion will follow in early 2008.

The purpose of the book is twofold:

To give in depth understanding of the approcah- which is one of the deepest and most effective approcahes for emotional health. To be the "manual" for workshops necessary for psychologists who wish to work with this approach.

Workshops are being scheduled and will be announced. These will be for Doctors and Psychilogical Health Professionals initially.

We are also working with IMUNE to provide a set of educational modules which will enable therapists who work in the emotional area to use the "Emotional Evolution" SCIO facilities simply and effectively. These are very profound facilities which have rarely been used correctly or fully. This is scheduled to be available later in 2007.

-

Pour fun ....or peolpes who could read french

http://www.psycho-energetic.com

-----

Matrices émotionnelles et Révolution personnelle

Par Jean-Pierre Garitte en collaboration avec Jimmy Eerebout Parution en MARS 2007

ISBN : 978-2-913281-69-1 160 pages- prix 14,50 € De la dynamique émotionnelle à la révolution personnelle : un manuel pratique pour conquérir une plus grande autonomie, établir une relation plus intime avec son Soi profond. Voici un véritable outil éducatif et pédagogique qui vous est proposé ! C'est un modèle de représentation de la dynamique émotionnelle, suffisamment simple pour être accessible à quiconque est en recherche d'une plus grande connaissance de soi. Il s'agit pourtant d'un manuel complet et détaillé pour proposer des balises, des repères et des éléments de réponses à qui veut poursuivre, seul, sa quête à la découverte de lui-même… Cette dynamique émotionnelle, articulée autour de quatre matrices et trois soupapes, permet à chacun, à chaque moment, de se situer dans son propre scénario émotionnel et d'identifier les forces qui l'animent dans chaque situation qu'il rencontre. C'est cette mécanique qui anime la facette externe de l'identité, sa référence externe. Une facette intérieure vient la compléter, plus profonde, plus intime : la référence interne. La révolution personnelle est en fait, littéralement, une révolution, c'est-à-dire un tour complet : d'abord un demi-tour à l'intérieur de soi, à la recherche de cette référence interne pour s'y ressourcer et s'y informer ; puis, un autre demi-tour à nouveau vers l'extérieur, pour s'y engager. Cette démarche, entre philosophie bouddhiste et principes libertaires, ne supporte qu'une seule règle, à la fois règle du jeu et règle de conduite : la règle du respect. C'est une règle de trois, une règle à trois temps : o d'abord, apprendre à se respecter soi-même, o ensuite, apprendre à se faire respecter, o enfin, apprendre à respecter les autres. Tel est le propos de cet ouvrage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.11/722 - Release Date: 3/14/2007 3:38 PM

Guest guest

Thanks you Barry

JIM

Dear collegues

We want to inform you that we have now finished the book about the " Emotional Evolution" panel into the Scio, which we originated . This will be published shortly. The initial publication will be in French only. An English vesrion will follow in early 2008.

To give in depth understanding of the approcah- which is one of the deepest and most effective approcahes for emotional health. To be the "manual" for workshops necessary for psychologists who wish to work with this approach.

Workshops are being scheduled and will be announced. These will be for Doctors and Psychilogical Health Professionals initially.

We are also working with IMUNE to provide a set of educational modules which will enable therapists who work in the emotional area to use the "Emotional Evolution" SCIO facilities simply and effectively. These are very profound facilities which have rarely been used correctly or fully. This is scheduled to be available later in 2007.

-

-----

Par Jean-Pierre Garitte en collaboration avec Jimmy Eerebout Parution en MARS 2007

ISBN : 978-2-913281-69-1 160 pages- prix 14,50 € De la dynamique émotionnelle à la révolution personnelle : un manuel pratique pour conquérir une plus grande autonomie, établir une relation plus intime avec son Soi profond. Voici un véritable outil éducatif et pédagogique qui vous est proposé ! C'est un modèle de représentation de la dynamique émotionnelle, suffisamment simple pour être accessible à quiconque est en recherche d'une plus grande connaissance de soi. Il s'agit pourtant d'un manuel complet et détaillé pour proposer des balises, des repères et des éléments de réponses à qui veut poursuivre, seul, sa quête à la découverte de lui-même… Cette dynamique émotionnelle, articulée autour de quatre matrices et trois soupapes, permet à chacun, à chaque moment, de se situer dans son propre scénario émotionnel et d'identifier les forces qui l'animent dans chaque situation qu'il rencontre. C'est cette mécanique qui anime la facette externe de l'identité, sa référence externe. Une facette intérieure vient la compléter, plus profonde, plus intime : la référence interne. La révolution personnelle est en fait, littéralement, une révolution, c'est-à-dire un tour complet : d'abord un demi-tour à l'intérieur de soi, à la recherche de cette référence interne pour s'y ressourcer et s'y informer ; puis, un autre demi-tour à nouveau vers l'extérieur, pour s'y engager. Cette démarche, entre philosophie bouddhiste et principes libertaires, ne supporte qu'une seule règle, à la fois règle du jeu et règle de conduite : la règle du respect. C'est une règle de trois, une règle à trois temps : o d'abord, apprendre à se respecter soi-même, o ensuite, apprendre à se faire respecter, o enfin, apprendre à respecter les autres. Tel est le propos de cet ouvrage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.11/722 - Release Date: 3/14/2007 3:38 PM __________ NOD32 2125 (20070318) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

to use this you do need Scio .

Qx is ok too

Have a nice day

JIM

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:02:57 +0100

>

>Dear collegues

>

>We want to inform you that we have now finished the book about the "

>Emotional Evolution " panel into the Scio, which we originated . This will

>be published shortly. The initial publication will be in French only. An

>English vesrion will follow in early 2008.

>

>The purpose of the book is twofold:

> 1.. To give in depth understanding of the approcah- which is one of the

>deepest and most effective approcahes for emotional health.

> 2.. To be the " manual " for workshops necessary for psychologists who

>wish to work with this approach.

>Workshops are being scheduled and will be announced. These will be for

>Doctors and Psychilogical Health Professionals initially.

>

>We are also working with IMUNE to provide a set of educational modules

>which will enable therapists who work in the emotional area to use the

> " Emotional Evolution " SCIO facilities simply and effectively. These are

>very profound facilities which have rarely been used correctly or fully.

>This is scheduled to be available later in 2007.

>

>

>

>

>-

>

>

>Pour fun ....or peolpes who could read french

>

>http://www.psycho-energetic.com

>

>-----

>

>

>

> Matrices émotionnelles et Révolution personnelle

>

> Par Jean-Pierre Garitte en collaboration avec Jimmy

>Eerebout Parution en MARS 2007

> ISBN : 978-2-913281-69-1

>

> 160 pages- prix 14,50 ?

>

> De la dynamique émotionnelle à la révolution personnelle : un

>manuel pratique pour conquérir une plus grande autonomie, établir une

>relation plus intime avec son Soi profond. Voici un véritable outil

>éducatif et pédagogique qui vous est proposé ! C'est un modèle de

>représentation de la dynamique émotionnelle, suffisamment simple pour être

>accessible à quiconque est en recherche d'une plus grande connaissance de

>soi. Il s'agit pourtant d'un manuel complet et détaillé pour proposer des

>balises, des repères et des éléments de réponses à qui veut poursuivre,

>seul, sa quête à la découverte de lui-même. Cette dynamique émotionnelle,

>articulée autour de quatre matrices et trois soupapes, permet à chacun, à

>chaque moment, de se situer dans son propre scénario émotionnel et

>d'identifier les forces qui l'animent dans chaque situation qu'il

>rencontre. C'est cette mécanique qui anime la facette externe de

>l'identité, sa référence externe. Une facette intérieure vient la

>compléter, plus profonde, plus intime : la référence interne. La révolution

>personnelle est en fait, littéralement, une révolution, c'est-à-dire un

>tour complet : d'abord un demi-tour à l'intérieur de soi, à la recherche de

>cette référence interne pour s'y ressourcer et s'y informer ; puis, un

>autre demi-tour à nouveau vers l'extérieur, pour s'y engager. Cette

>démarche, entre philosophie bouddhiste et principes libertaires, ne

>supporte qu'une seule règle, à la fois règle du jeu et règle de conduite :

>la règle du respect. C'est une règle de trois, une règle à trois temps : o

>d'abord, apprendre à se respecter soi-même, o ensuite, apprendre à se

>faire respecter, o enfin, apprendre à respecter les autres. Tel est le

>propos de cet ouvrage.

>

>

><< img2007022617480057.JPG >>

Guest guest

By the way , a new tool will be soon able to decode but also treat those infos and will be a great

help with SCio

http://www.strannik.eu.com

Dear collegues

-

-----

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.11/722 - Release Date: 3/14/2007 3:38 PM __________ NOD32 2125 (20070318) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Barbara, the emotional evolution panel is part of the original qxci program

(consciousness task) and runs without the SCIO. Barry Hall

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:02:57 +0100

>>

>>Dear collegues

>>

>>We want to inform you that we have now finished the book about the "

>>Emotional Evolution " panel into the Scio, which we originated . This will

>>be published shortly. The initial publication will be in French only. An

>>English vesrion will follow in early 2008.

>>

>>The purpose of the book is twofold:

>> 1.. To give in depth understanding of the approcah- which is one of the

>>deepest and most effective approcahes for emotional health.

>> 2.. To be the " manual " for workshops necessary for psychologists who

>>wish to work with this approach.

>>Workshops are being scheduled and will be announced. These will be for

>>Doctors and Psychilogical Health Professionals initially.

>>

>>We are also working with IMUNE to provide a set of educational modules

>>which will enable therapists who work in the emotional area to use the

>> " Emotional Evolution " SCIO facilities simply and effectively. These are

>>very profound facilities which have rarely been used correctly or fully.

>>This is scheduled to be available later in 2007.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>-

>>

>>

>>Pour fun ....or peolpes who could read french

>>

>>http://www.psycho-energetic.com

>>

>>-----

>>

>>

>>

>> Matrices émotionnelles et Révolution personnelle

>>

>> Par Jean-Pierre Garitte en collaboration avec Jimmy

>>Eerebout Parution en MARS 2007

>> ISBN : 978-2-913281-69-1

>>

>> 160 pages- prix 14,50 ?

>>

>> De la dynamique émotionnelle à la révolution personnelle : un

>>manuel pratique pour conquérir une plus grande autonomie, établir une

>>relation plus intime avec son Soi profond. Voici un véritable outil

>>éducatif et pédagogique qui vous est proposé ! C'est un modèle de

>>représentation de la dynamique émotionnelle, suffisamment simple pour être

>>accessible à quiconque est en recherche d'une plus grande connaissance de

>>soi. Il s'agit pourtant d'un manuel complet et détaillé pour proposer des

>>balises, des repères et des éléments de réponses à qui veut poursuivre,

>>seul, sa quête à la découverte de lui-même. Cette dynamique émotionnelle,

>>articulée autour de quatre matrices et trois soupapes, permet à chacun, à

>>chaque moment, de se situer dans son propre scénario émotionnel et

>>d'identifier les forces qui l'animent dans chaque situation qu'il

>>rencontre. C'est cette mécanique qui anime la facette externe de

>>l'identité, sa référence externe. Une facette intérieure vient la

>>compléter, plus profonde, plus intime : la référence interne. La

>>révolution

>>personnelle est en fait, littéralement, une révolution, c'est-à-dire un

>>tour complet : d'abord un demi-tour à l'intérieur de soi, à la recherche

>>de

>>cette référence interne pour s'y ressourcer et s'y informer ; puis, un

>>autre demi-tour à nouveau vers l'extérieur, pour s'y engager. Cette

>>démarche, entre philosophie bouddhiste et principes libertaires, ne

>>supporte qu'une seule règle, à la fois règle du jeu et règle de conduite :

>>la règle du respect. C'est une règle de trois, une règle à trois temps :

>>o

>>d'abord, apprendre à se respecter soi-même, o ensuite, apprendre à se

>>faire respecter, o enfin, apprendre à respecter les autres. Tel est le

>>propos de cet ouvrage.

>>

>>

>><< img2007022617480057.JPG >>

>

>

>

>

>

> ............................................

>

>

Guest guest

Could you explain where the emotional

evolution panel is in the SCIO?

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of Barry Hall

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 3:18

AM

qxci-english

Subject: Re:

Hallelujah, your emotional evolution panel on the epfx is

brilliant, but unfortunately only fully understood by perhaps just a

handful of practitioners on the planet! I have had the good fortune of

working with one of those few, Anne Chipley who after thousands of epfx

sessions and almost 30 years as a counselor has learned how to interpret the

language you have used on your remarkable contribution to the epfx. We all look

forward to your English translation of your new book. You may wish to contact

Anne at annechipleyjuno for

her insight on the remarkable results she achieves using your panels.

Barry Hall

Dear collegues

We want to inform you that we have now finished the book

about the " Emotional Evolution " panel into the Scio, which

we originated . This will be published shortly. The initial publication

will be in French only. An English vesrion will follow in early 2008.

To give in depth understanding of the approcah-

which is one of the deepest and most effective approcahes for emotional

health.

To be the " manual " for workshops

necessary for psychologists who wish to work with this approach.

Workshops are being scheduled and will be announced. These

will be for Doctors and Psychilogical Health Professionals initially.

We are also working with IMUNE to provide a set of

educational modules which will enable therapists who work in the emotional area

to use the " Emotional Evolution " SCIO facilities simply and

effectively. These are very profound facilities which have rarely been used

correctly or fully. This is scheduled to be available later in 2007.

-

Pour fun ....or peolpes who could

read french

-----

Par Jean-Pierre Garitte en

collaboration avec Jimmy Eerebout Parution en MARS 2007

ISBN

: 978-2-913281-69-1

pages- prix 14,50 €

De la

dynamique émotionnelle à la révolution personnelle : un manuel pratique

pour conquérir une plus grande autonomie, établir une relation plus intime

avec son Soi profond. Voici un véritable outil éducatif et pédagogique qui

vous est proposé ! C'est un modèle de représentation de la dynamique

émotionnelle, suffisamment simple pour être accessible à quiconque est en recherche

d'une plus grande connaissance de soi. Il s'agit pourtant d'un manuel

complet et détaillé pour proposer des balises, des repères et des éléments

de réponses à qui veut poursuivre, seul, sa quête à la découverte de

lui-même… Cette dynamique émotionnelle, articulée autour de quatre matrices

et trois soupapes, permet à chacun, à chaque moment, de se situer dans son

propre scénario émotionnel et d'identifier les forces qui l'animent dans

chaque situation qu'il rencontre. C'est cette mécanique qui anime la

facette externe de l'identité, sa référence externe. Une facette

intérieure vient la compléter, plus profonde, plus intime : la référence

interne. La révolution personnelle est en fait, littéralement, une

révolution, c'est-à-dire un tour complet : d'abord un demi-tour à

l'intérieur de soi, à la recherche de cette référence interne pour s'y

ressourcer et s'y informer ; puis, un autre demi-tour à nouveau vers

l'extérieur, pour s'y engager. Cette démarche, entre philosophie bouddhiste

et principes libertaires, ne supporte qu'une seule règle, à la fois règle

du jeu et règle de conduite : la règle du respect. C'est une règle de

trois, une règle à trois temps : o d'abord, apprendre à se

respecter soi-même, o ensuite, apprendre à se faire

respecter, o enfin, apprendre à respecter les autres. Tel

est le propos de cet ouvrage.

size=2 width="100%" align=center>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.11/722 - Release Date: 3/14/2007 3:38

PM

Guest guest

go to NLP, survival awareness, then meta analysis. Barry

Dear collegues

To give in depth understanding of the approcah- which is one of the deepest and most effective approcahes for emotional health.

To be the "manual" for workshops necessary for psychologists who wish to work with this approach.

-

-----

ISBN : 978-2-913281-69-1

160 pages- prix 14,50 €

De la dynamique émotionnelle à la révolution personnelle : un manuel pratique pour conquérir une plus grande autonomie, établir une relation plus intime avec son Soi profond. Voici un véritable outil éducatif et pédagogique qui vous est proposé ! C'est un modèle de représentation de la dynamique émotionnelle, suffisamment simple pour être accessible à quiconque est en recherche d'une plus grande connaissance de soi. Il s'agit pourtant d'un manuel complet et détaillé pour proposer des balises, des repères et des éléments de réponses à qui veut poursuivre, seul, sa quête à la découverte de lui-même… Cette dynamique émotionnelle, articulée autour de quatre matrices et trois soupapes, permet à chacun, à chaque moment, de se situer dans son propre scénario émotionnel et d'identifier les forces qui l'animent dans chaque situation qu'il rencontre. C'est cette mécanique qui anime la facette externe de l'identité, sa référence externe. Une facette intérieure vient la compléter, plus profonde, plus intime : la référence interne. La révolution personnelle est en fait, littéralement, une révolution, c'est-à-dire un tour complet : d'abord un demi-tour à l'intérieur de soi, à la recherche de cette référence interne pour s'y ressourcer et s'y informer ; puis, un autre demi-tour à nouveau vers l'extérieur, pour s'y engager. Cette démarche, entre philosophie bouddhiste et principes libertaires, ne supporte qu'une seule règle, à la fois règle du jeu et règle de conduite : la règle du respect. C'est une règle de trois, une règle à trois temps : o d'abord, apprendre à se respecter soi-même, o ensuite, apprendre à se faire respecter, o enfin, apprendre à respecter les autres. Tel est le propos de cet ouvrage.

size=2 width="100%" align=center>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.11/722 - Release Date: 3/14/2007 3:38 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.15/728 - Release Date: 3/20/2007 8:07 AM