RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

FW: Were FBI Report Of Frauds Overlooked In Texas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I should be clear from being guilty of harassment; as, I try and seek justice and prevent others from being harmed, tortured, and killed; even though justice, care, and accountability appears to be an illusion, in Texas (based on years of experience).From: durant_b@...To: mfcu@...; greg.abbott@...CC: a-n-g-e-r Subject: Were FBI Report Of Frauds Overlooked In TexasDate: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:25:58 -0600

Attention Rick Copeland and Attorney General Abbott, The recent FBI report (below) should have been initiated in Texas, based on all the information which I provided, continually since 2002, to the Texas MEFU, the Attorney General's Office, DHS, Texas O.I.G, Senator Kip Averitt, Representative Keffer, and others. I have asked repeatedly to speak to you, Mr. Abbott. The treatment which I've received is not what any citizen would expect, based on statements on your own web site, and the severity of the crimes which I have reported. I am left to wonder whether your staff has failed to inform you of the severity of the issues which I have presented, over, and over, since 2002, and that I need to speak to you. Both you, Mr. Abbott, and Rick Copeland, appear to be honorable, so why were no actions taken to stop the harms, killings, and frauds; which, I repeatedly reported? I now have more information to report, even more than the issues disclosed in the FBI report (below). My mother, too many other vulnerable citizens, and I have paid too high a price to receive no care, no justice, and no accountability from those who are elected and appointed to serve and protect. I should not have been victimized by my own government for daring to notice and trying to get agents (who I now consider as "disgraces in care and protection") at the local, state, and federal levels of government to do their jobs honorably. As you recall, I found that the common factor between 3 nursing homes which banned me from seeing my mother and continued her emotional and physical torture, was that Mariner owned the pharmaceutical services provider co. (contracted with the state of Texas) to monitor and help prescribe drugs at their own and all area nursing homes. If Texas is to remain proud, as you Mr. Abbott have stated, they could not be proud of these greedy vultures harming and killing our most vulnerable, and defrauding our tax dollars. My hopes for the halting of the horrible torture of vulnerable citizens, who have been given the same deadly drugs that Mom was tortured with, was increased when California's Jerry Brown charged the drugging offenses as "assault with deadly weapons" and is holding the reported abusers accountable. The investigation of the arena of deceit in my mother's guardianship case to discover whether Maurice Walton, other attorneys, and judges accepted bribes for their egregious and illegal actions and lack of actions which led to Maurice Walton's felony crime of Criminal Official Misconduct is long overdue. His crime, based on discovery, now is much more serious as he allowed and contributed to my mother's torture and her death. The nursing home representatives who lied and retaliated to cover-up their crimes are also long overdue. The doctors who were Medical Directors of each of the 3 nursing homes that continued my mother's abuse and torture which I reported, the D.O.N.s, and the administrators knew of the harms that they were delivering, as my evidence proves. They all have willfully committed these egregious and premeditated crimes. Dr. Boucher as Medical Director of ville's Mulberry Manor (owned by Mariner) and also Medical Director of 2 other nursing homes in ville, proved with his unethical and dishonest testimony in Hood County Court, that he had much to hide. Just how rich was Dr. Boucher getting off of the drug money? Randy Settle, the unscrupulous nursing home administrator who started my mother's abuse at Granbury Villa, in 2001, has a long history of neglect and abuse, which should be considered as Medicare/Medicaid fraud, willful neglects and abuses of vulnerable adults. The nature of his willful abuses warrant more charges for more serious crimes. He had been fired from another Texas facility, owned by New Horizons, just months before he came to Granbury and started my mother's physical and emotional torture. Had it not been for Randy Settle's evil abuses, I and my mother would have never known about any of this. (I still have the video tapes of Mom in the short time that I got them to level off the drugs). Captured is Mom saying ", I wish I'd never known any of this". I share her thoughts. Had any of the disgraces in care and protection done their jobs honorably, the tortures and killings would not have been allowed. Just months ago, a doctor of a Cleburne nursing home contacted me, after reading a 2004 post that I put on "AARP's Family and Legal" section about what happened to Mom. He said that he agreed with my posting and that Randy Settle had harmed patients and family members at the Cleburne facility, and that not a day goes by that he does not think about the harms that Randy had done to them. I told him that not a minute goes by that I don't think about what he did to my mother. That same doctor told me that after being fired from the Cleburne facility, Randy had been hired and was working at a facility in Longview, with 4 reports of immediate jeopardy. He stated that he was unsuccessful in getting the state to remove Randy' license. Just days ago, the doctor, in an email, stated that Randy was now working in FT. Worth. I reviewed that facility ownership info on the QRS, and it appears that Randy is back working for a company who has a different name than Mariner (also known as Living Centers Of Texas, also known as Vencor), but the names of the 2 of the managers reported in the article below. are listed where he now works. The other interesting thing is that the same 2 managers Grunstein and Forman are listed on the ownership of Mulberry Manor (ville). Based on the QRS, SavaSeniorCare and THI Of Texas appear to be both Mariner operated. Randy Settle testified in the Guardianship (turned arena of deceit) that he once worked for Mariner as a trouble shooter. It appears that Mariner likes the trouble that people like Randy Settler deliver. It's obvious that he knows enough about their operations for them to even consider rehiring him and it even the Cleburne doctor can't understand why the state allows him to keep his license and continue his blatant abuses and neglects. Please read the FBI report. I will again, try and speak to you, Mr. Abbott. Hopefully, I won't have to travel to Austin to do so; but, I will, if I must, even though I am not physically up to the trip. My health is not what it was. It has taken me 3 days to complete this letter; but, I live for the day that justice will be served for my mother and others.http://boston.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/bs110309.htmCitizens have the right and the duty to seek justice, care, and accountability from those who are appointed or elected to serve and protect;and, I continue to do so.\Respectfully, A. Durant (Mother's Advocate)2114 Long Creek Ct.Granbury, Texas 76049817-573-2585 Windows LiveT Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more. Windows LiveT Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more.

Guest guest

I should be clear from being guilty of harassment; as, I try and seek justice and prevent others from being harmed, tortured, and killed; even though justice, care, and accountability appears to be an illusion, in Texas (based on years of experience).From: durant_b@...To: mfcu@...; greg.abbott@...CC: a-n-g-e-r Subject: Were FBI Report Of Frauds Overlooked In TexasDate: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:25:58 -0600

Attention Rick Copeland and Attorney General Abbott, The recent FBI report (below) should have been initiated in Texas, based on all the information which I provided, continually since 2002, to the Texas MEFU, the Attorney General's Office, DHS, Texas O.I.G, Senator Kip Averitt, Representative Keffer, and others. I have asked repeatedly to speak to you, Mr. Abbott. The treatment which I've received is not what any citizen would expect, based on statements on your own web site, and the severity of the crimes which I have reported. I am left to wonder whether your staff has failed to inform you of the severity of the issues which I have presented, over, and over, since 2002, and that I need to speak to you. Both you, Mr. Abbott, and Rick Copeland, appear to be honorable, so why were no actions taken to stop the harms, killings, and frauds; which, I repeatedly reported? I now have more information to report, even more than the issues disclosed in the FBI report (below). My mother, too many other vulnerable citizens, and I have paid too high a price to receive no care, no justice, and no accountability from those who are elected and appointed to serve and protect. I should not have been victimized by my own government for daring to notice and trying to get agents (who I now consider as "disgraces in care and protection") at the local, state, and federal levels of government to do their jobs honorably. As you recall, I found that the common factor between 3 nursing homes which banned me from seeing my mother and continued her emotional and physical torture, was that Mariner owned the pharmaceutical services provider co. (contracted with the state of Texas) to monitor and help prescribe drugs at their own and all area nursing homes. If Texas is to remain proud, as you Mr. Abbott have stated, they could not be proud of these greedy vultures harming and killing our most vulnerable, and defrauding our tax dollars. My hopes for the halting of the horrible torture of vulnerable citizens, who have been given the same deadly drugs that Mom was tortured with, was increased when California's Jerry Brown charged the drugging offenses as "assault with deadly weapons" and is holding the reported abusers accountable. The investigation of the arena of deceit in my mother's guardianship case to discover whether Maurice Walton, other attorneys, and judges accepted bribes for their egregious and illegal actions and lack of actions which led to Maurice Walton's felony crime of Criminal Official Misconduct is long overdue. His crime, based on discovery, now is much more serious as he allowed and contributed to my mother's torture and her death. The nursing home representatives who lied and retaliated to cover-up their crimes are also long overdue. The doctors who were Medical Directors of each of the 3 nursing homes that continued my mother's abuse and torture which I reported, the D.O.N.s, and the administrators knew of the harms that they were delivering, as my evidence proves. They all have willfully committed these egregious and premeditated crimes. Dr. Boucher as Medical Director of ville's Mulberry Manor (owned by Mariner) and also Medical Director of 2 other nursing homes in ville, proved with his unethical and dishonest testimony in Hood County Court, that he had much to hide. Just how rich was Dr. Boucher getting off of the drug money? Randy Settle, the unscrupulous nursing home administrator who started my mother's abuse at Granbury Villa, in 2001, has a long history of neglect and abuse, which should be considered as Medicare/Medicaid fraud, willful neglects and abuses of vulnerable adults. The nature of his willful abuses warrant more charges for more serious crimes. He had been fired from another Texas facility, owned by New Horizons, just months before he came to Granbury and started my mother's physical and emotional torture. Had it not been for Randy Settle's evil abuses, I and my mother would have never known about any of this. (I still have the video tapes of Mom in the short time that I got them to level off the drugs). Captured is Mom saying ", I wish I'd never known any of this". I share her thoughts. Had any of the disgraces in care and protection done their jobs honorably, the tortures and killings would not have been allowed. Just months ago, a doctor of a Cleburne nursing home contacted me, after reading a 2004 post that I put on "AARP's Family and Legal" section about what happened to Mom. He said that he agreed with my posting and that Randy Settle had harmed patients and family members at the Cleburne facility, and that not a day goes by that he does not think about the harms that Randy had done to them. I told him that not a minute goes by that I don't think about what he did to my mother. That same doctor told me that after being fired from the Cleburne facility, Randy had been hired and was working at a facility in Longview, with 4 reports of immediate jeopardy. He stated that he was unsuccessful in getting the state to remove Randy' license. Just days ago, the doctor, in an email, stated that Randy was now working in FT. Worth. I reviewed that facility ownership info on the QRS, and it appears that Randy is back working for a company who has a different name than Mariner (also known as Living Centers Of Texas, also known as Vencor), but the names of the 2 of the managers reported in the article below. are listed where he now works. The other interesting thing is that the same 2 managers Grunstein and Forman are listed on the ownership of Mulberry Manor (ville). Based on the QRS, SavaSeniorCare and THI Of Texas appear to be both Mariner operated. Randy Settle testified in the Guardianship (turned arena of deceit) that he once worked for Mariner as a trouble shooter. It appears that Mariner likes the trouble that people like Randy Settler deliver. It's obvious that he knows enough about their operations for them to even consider rehiring him and it even the Cleburne doctor can't understand why the state allows him to keep his license and continue his blatant abuses and neglects. Please read the FBI report. I will again, try and speak to you, Mr. Abbott. Hopefully, I won't have to travel to Austin to do so; but, I will, if I must, even though I am not physically up to the trip. My health is not what it was. It has taken me 3 days to complete this letter; but, I live for the day that justice will be served for my mother and others.http://boston.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/bs110309.htmCitizens have the right and the duty to seek justice, care, and accountability from those who are appointed or elected to serve and protect;and, I continue to do so.\Respectfully, A. Durant (Mother's Advocate)2114 Long Creek Ct.Granbury, Texas 76049817-573-2585 Windows LiveT Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more. Windows LiveT Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more.

Guest guest

Guest guest