RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't see where this anger is, Melesio. Do you mean that people sharing their own simple opinions sounds angry???Gloria

WOW ! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY ANGRY. THE DOCTOR I GO TO IS A NATURAL DOCTOR I TAKE KNOW MEDS JUST NATURAL HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS. I THOUGHT WE WERE HELPING EACH OTHER. I WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE I WRITE AGAIN.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

So, Jerome - you didn't mean that about not posting again did you?? I would feel a great loss if you were gone.

MELESIO

It's OK........sometimes people write before they think....... you got them writing..

From: MELESIO RODRIGUEZ <tammyrod2verizon (DOT) net>Subject: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 11:00 AM

WOW ! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY ANGRY. THE DOCTOR I GO TO IS A NATURAL DOCTOR I TAKE KNOW MEDS JUST NATURAL HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS. I THOUGHT WE WERE HELPING EACH OTHER. I WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE I WRITE AGAIN.

Guest guest

ANGLIO. THANKS. I WILL LIKE TO HAVE INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT. I HAVE CIRROSIS OF LIVER. I GET CRAMPS. WILL POTASSIUM NOT HURT LIVER FURTHER SWAMMY> From: Angelo <tommybad238@...>> Subject: [ ] (unknown)> > Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 3:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Potassium is only a good sorce to use> if you are lacking in potassium like if your dehydrated. A> badly functioning liver is a whole different mechanism that> causes the cramps. If any one here is cramping badly in> hsnds leg and feet pleaes e-mail me

as I have some good info> I researched.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Melesio

There isnt really anger, just frustration, and thats normal.

Whats more important, you stated that you were seeing a naturalpath and taking sups/vitamins, etc.

This is what I am doing also for now.

I sure wish you would post what you are taking and why.

love

don in ks

From: Gloria <gadamscan@...>Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 3:18 PM

I don't see where this anger is, Melesio. Do you mean that people sharing their own simple opinions sounds angry???Gloria

Guest guest

Me too.

From: MELESIO RODRIGUEZ <tammyrod2verizon (DOT) net>Subject: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 11:00 AM

Guest guest

Angelo

Any info you wish to share on this subject with the group would be welcome.> From: Angelo <tommybad238@...>> Subject: [ ] (unknown)> > Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 3:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Potassium is only a good sorce to use> if you are lacking in potassium like if your dehydrated. A> badly functioning liver is a whole different mechanism that> causes the cramps. If any one here is cramping badly in> hsnds leg and feet pleaes e-mail me as I have some good info> I researched.> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

hey whassup buttercup, we are not all angry so what is going on with you ? RitaOn Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:00 AM, MELESIO RODRIGUEZ <tammyrod2@...> wrote:

WOW ! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY  ANGRY. THE DOCTOR I GO TO IS A NATURAL DOCTOR I TAKE KNOW MEDS JUST NATURAL HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS. I THOUGHT WE WERE HELPING EACH OTHER. I WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE I WRITE AGAIN.

Guest guest

no I disagree. you do not remember the time before everything turned to a dollar bill for life. there were free clinics and people walking around caring and falling in love and all that but now it is only an electronic sentence and too many bad movies. It is President Obama's turn and he is doing alright. The woman will be President too. You see we really are equal and bring good things to all. Thanks. Rita

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Angelo <tommybad238@...> wrote:

My problem with the goverment running health care is that the goverment can't runanything. Look at medicare and medicaid. Medicaid robs them of tens of billions of dollors a reay. Shit, look at the cash for clunkers program. They couldn't even do that right. The shameful part is Obama wanted this past before anyone even got to read it. 1500 pages to be read in a few days. He is destroying this country and we will be and our childrens children will be in debt forever. I remember in a speech about 2 weeks ago Obama said how medicare was going to go broke in 8 years. Well what makes him thing he can do better with an even enourmous health plan. The goverment should be for protection and that's it. Less goverment in our lives the better.

start: 0000-00-00

end: 0000-00-00

Guest guest

yepOn Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Angelo <tommybad238@...> wrote:

The pharmaceutical industry, congress, FDA, AMA, etc.etc. have pretty much written us off as the lost generation of hippies and they just don't care. Tx is nothing but recycled chemicals that didn't work for what they were invented for. And unless you are lucky enough to have genotypes 2 or 3, or really lucky at roulette they just don't work (except in Gloria's case).

That's another thing on the internet

that you will read on all the sites that sell supplements especially for hep c. " Interferon does not work or interferon does not work on genotype 1A or 1B. Bullshit. All 11 of my friends were 1a or 1B and all cleared. Granted, they did the treatment while under 30 years of age and before any real damage set in. They did the three shot a week of interferon. All are still cleared except for 1 who got reinfected.  It does work but only in about 50% of the people who do it.i can't understand your take on the Pharmacutical company either about them not careing. Do you know how many trials for new drugs are going on right now? New Protein inhibeters and new interferons. The one new interferon that will be out in the next 2 years will be 1 shot a month. There are many new drugs being tested all for hep c. Granted they are rushing new drugs because the ones now are the greatest and the winners with the best drugs will bring billions to the Company that

invents them. Remember the Pharm Companys are  a business and are in it to make money like any other business. If it was really unfair there whould be no such thing as gernerics.Interferon and Ribaviren might not be the best but it's all we got right now and it " cured " many many people.

As far as the rst regarding Monsanto. Just watch where you get your reading material from. There is some truths to your post but alot of half truths and out right bull shit to.

By the way. Your very talented. i spwnt a good deal of time on your wseb

site.

start: 0000-00-00

end: 0000-00-00

Guest guest

hi RR

Heres the URL to SynergyO2

http://www.synergyo2.com/synergy_usa.asp--- On Sun, 8/30/09, bucaman@... <bucaman@...> wrote:

From: bucaman@... <bucaman@...>Subject: [ ] (unknown) Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 1:07 AM

Sounds like we have similar philosophies. I'm a devout libertarian, only it's so disorganized - hell the last guy they ran didn't believe in anything remotely of self accountability. This country desparately needs a 3rd viable party, but it'll never happen, the 2 biggies won't allow it. I wonder what was the real story with Perot.

As for Tx, I can speak from my personal experience. In the first place I would never put all my eggs in the same basket. Starting in 1992 I went through 8 complete interferon-based Tx programs. I am a responder/relapser, meaning my bloodwork always looked good during treatment, but always rebounded to even higher viral levels than when I started. This leads me to believe that I was not even delaying the degeneration of the fibrosis. In fact I firmly believe if I'd never injected the first shot, maybe the virus would have stayed in the dormant stage (kind of like waking up a sleeping giant). I also have 10 or so acquaintantces who have had the same result, all 1 a or 1b who've relapsed, about half are no longer with us. Although I gave up on Tx about 5 years ago, this year I had 2 separate gastro docs tell me there was no use in continuing with the agony Tx presents, there's just nothing else out there for me.

My main contention with the pharmaceutical industry is instead of scrapping the protocol and starting looking for something completely new (and believe me it it were AIDS instead of HCV they would). They just pile on more junk to the crap we already have. "Well if that didn't get'em, lets add another chemical, then another". Interferin & ribiverin are apparently here to stay and will be included in the combo cocktail, tri-tail, cuatro-tail, cinco-tail until they completely reach their goal, and us old hippies become a thing of the past. Not to mention all the side-effects the many people never recover from.

It is also true the age group I mentioned were in the 40 - late 50 range, but none of them began Tx with advance liver degeneration, that came after Tx. So for me there is no choice but the alternative route. and as you pointed out the internet is a great weapon to gather info, as is this forum, but is is also full of misinformation. Too much information "Information Overload" is a song on my web page. I fully admit to being a conspiracy nut. I don't fully believe any source, especially the U.S. government. Because they have left us to wollow in the lost generation, we have to educate ourself.

GMOs - all I ask is they put it on the labels. The process has gone too far to stop now anyway, their seeds have spread everywhere. Swine flu?!? I wouldn't touch the vaccine with a 1000 foot pole. However, someone did post a good alternative natural flu remedy called Boiron Oscillococcinum, which I did recently order. Thanks to that poster.

Anybody have info on that Synergy O2 I'd like to hear about it.

Angelo, I've enjoyed your posts also, even the banter. Thank you for the web page compliment. If you'd like a fee CD, reach me from my personal email, send an address and I'll gladly send you one and some outtakes as well.

Ok this has been a long day, I'm calling it quits,

buenos noches

RocketRon

>> The pharmaceutical industry, congress, FDA, AMA, etc.etc. have pretty much written us off as the lost generation of hippies and they just don't care. Tx is nothing but recycled chemicals that didn't work for what they were invented for. And unless you are lucky enough to have genotypes 2 or 3, or really lucky at roulette they just don't work (except in Gloria's case).> > That's another thing on the internet that you will read on all the sites that sell supplements especially for hep c. "Interferon does not work or interferon does not work on genotype 1A or 1B. Bullshit. All 11 of my friends were 1a or 1B and all cleared. Granted, they did the treatment while under 30 years of age and before any real damage set in. They did the three shot a week of interferon. All are still cleared except for 1 who got reinfected. It does work but only in

about 50% of the people who do it.i can't understand your take on the Pharmacutical company either about them not careing.. Do you know how many trials for new drugs are going on right now? New Protein inhibeters and new interferons. The one new interferon that will be out in the next 2 years will be 1 shot a month. There are many new drugs being tested all for hep c. Granted they are rushing new drugs because the ones now are the greatest and the winners with the best drugs will bring> billions to the Company that invents them. Remember the Pharm Companys are a business and are in it to make money like any other business. If it was really unfair there whould be no such thing as gernerics.Interferon and Ribaviren might not be the best but it's all we got right now and it "cured" many many people.As far as the rst regarding Monsanto. Just watch where you get your reading material from. There is some truths to your post but alot of half

truths and out right bull shit to.By the way. Your very talented.. i spwnt a good deal of time on your wseb site.>

Guest guest

Ron:Look at the mess our politics are in, in Canada because of having several viable parties!!! Not only can we not get a majority government; but, none of the other parties will join together except to over through the currently seated government. BIG time mess....However, you really did start me thinking about these treatments after you posted your story a little while back. Now, I'm not about to pull out of my Clinical Trial; but, as I've tried to say on here. If it doesn't work this time - there is no more for me, I'm done then. I absolutely will not go through a liver transplant, even if it was offered and then try again to fight this virus along with taking anti-rejection drugs. For about a month now, I

haven't been feeling particularly well and it's definitely getting harder. Today, I did see a clear sign that my liver is getting better because the redness on my palms is noticeably easing up, so that's about the only thing that can keep me going. I have side affects from the first treatment that will now never go away and the fatigue has hardly lightened up in over 5 yrs now.Unfortunately, I don't personally think I know anyone that has or hasn't cleared the virus when they were a geno type 1A or 1B. It would seem that when that happens, so many just go back to their various lives and are not there for the next person who is searching for information and sharing. I know for me, that it was heartbreaking that I was a non-responder the first time and that was made worse by the fact that I didn't seem to be able to find any information and my support team put my file away. I'm just glad that in the end, that team had

not forgotten me and that's how I was invited to this Clinical.I'm still believing that all this warning and air time that the swine flu is getting, is to cover something else up. I've never had a flu shot and never will. Those shots are only to combat last year's flu, so if I didn't get it then, why would I risk a shot that will not do a thing for this year's flu. Think it was awful handy that, that scare came up just when the Health Ministers of the big countries were supposed to be getting together and it was clearly mandated to talk about the Hep C epidemic. Instead, along came the swine flu that at that time I believe perhaps 10 people had succumbed too. All of a sudden, it's being called a likely pandemic and not word one about the Hep C epidemic !!!The only thing that makes me sad about this generation (baby boomers) that have been hit so hard by this right now, is that, wasn't it this

generation that made so much noise back in the 60's and 70's??? Where did all the fight go?? I know, a great deal of them then became the yuppies who then went on to earn big bucks and totally forgot what that era was all about.No, Marita - it wasn't just about free clinics!!!Gloria

Sounds like we have similar philosophies. I'm a devout libertarian, only it's so disorganized - hell the last guy they ran didn't believe in anything remotely of self accountability. This country desparately needs a 3rd viable party, but it'll never happen, the 2 biggies won't allow it. I wonder what was the real story with Perot.

As for Tx, I can speak from my personal experience. In the first place I would never put all my eggs in the same basket. Starting in 1992 I went through 8 complete interferon-based Tx programs. I am a responder/relapser, meaning my bloodwork always looked good during treatment, but always rebounded to even higher viral levels than when I started. This leads me to believe that I was not even delaying the degeneration of the fibrosis. In fact I firmly believe if I'd never injected the first shot, maybe the virus would have stayed in the dormant stage (kind of like waking up a sleeping giant). I also have 10 or so acquaintantces who have had the same result, all 1 a or 1b who've relapsed, about half are no longer with us. Although I gave up on Tx about 5 years ago, this year I had 2 separate gastro docs tell me there was no use in continuing with the agony Tx presents, there's just nothing else out there for me.

My main contention with the pharmaceutical industry is instead of scrapping the protocol and starting looking for something completely new (and believe me it it were AIDS instead of HCV they would). They just pile on more junk to the crap we already have. "Well if that didn't get'em, lets add another chemical, then another". Interferin & ribiverin are apparently here to stay and will be included in the combo cocktail, tri-tail, cuatro-tail, cinco-tail until they completely reach their goal, and us old hippies become a thing of the past. Not to mention all the side-effects the many people never recover from.

It is also true the age group I mentioned were in the 40 - late 50 range, but none of them began Tx with advance liver degeneration, that came after Tx. So for me there is no choice but the alternative route. and as you pointed out the internet is a great weapon to gather info, as is this forum, but is is also full of misinformation. Too much information "Information Overload" is a song on my web page. I fully admit to being a conspiracy nut. I don't fully believe any source, especially the U.S. government. Because they have left us to wollow in the lost generation, we have to educate ourself.

GMOs - all I ask is they put it on the labels. The process has gone too far to stop now anyway, their seeds have spread everywhere. Swine flu?!? I wouldn't touch the vaccine with a 1000 foot pole. However, someone did post a good alternative natural flu remedy called Boiron Oscillococcinum, which I did recently order. Thanks to that poster.

Angelo, I've enjoyed your posts also, even the banter. Thank you for the web page compliment. If you'd like a fee CD, reach me from my personal email, send an address and I'll gladly send you one and some outtakes as well.

buenos noches

RocketRon

>> The pharmaceutical industry, congress, FDA, AMA, etc.etc. have pretty much written us off as the lost generation of hippies and they just don't care. Tx is nothing but recycled chemicals that didn't work for what they were invented for. And unless you are lucky enough to have genotypes 2 or 3, or really lucky at roulette they just don't work (except in Gloria's case).> > That's another thing on the internet that you will read on all the sites that sell supplements especially for hep c. "Interferon does not work or interferon does not work on genotype 1A or 1B. Bullshit. All 11 of my friends were 1a or 1B and all cleared. Granted, they did the treatment while under 30 years of age and before any real damage set in. They did the three shot a week of interferon. All are still cleared except for 1 who got reinfected. It does work but only

in about 50% of the people who do it.i can't understand your take on the Pharmacutical company either about them not careing.. Do you know how many trials for new drugs are going on right now? New Protein inhibeters and new interferons. The one new interferon that will be out in the next 2 years will be 1 shot a month. There are many new drugs being tested all for hep c. Granted they are rushing new drugs because the ones now are the greatest and the winners with the best drugs will bring> billions to the Company that invents them. Remember the Pharm Companys are a business and are in it to make money like any other business. If it was really unfair there whould be no such thing as gernerics.Interfero n and Ribaviren might not be the best but it's all we got right now and it "cured" many many people.As far as the rst regarding Monsanto. Just watch where you get your reading material from. There is some truths to your post but alot of half

truths and out right bull shit to.By the way. Your very talented.. i spwnt a good deal of time on your wseb site.>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

I AM SUFFERING FROM CIRRHOSIS AND DO GET CRAMPS IN LEGS, FEET AND SOME TIMES IN ARMS. I DO GET PAIN IN JOINTS OF FINGURES TOO. GUIDANCE OF VALUED MEMBERS IS REQUESTED. SWAMMY

From: Angelo <tommybad238@...>Subject: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 3:34 PM

Potassium is only a good sorce to use if you are lacking in potassium like if your dehydrated. A badly functioning liver is a whole different mechanism that causes the cramps. If any one here is cramping badly in hsnds leg and feet pleaes e-mail me as I have some good info I researched.

Guest guest

Gloria, do not get discouraged. The Vertex addition (or whatever they call it)

just might be the key. You said yourself your palms are improving. I would

suggest give your liver and Tx every possible additional advantage you can. Diet

is key. As I've mentioned more than ocne here, one of the best sources to a good

diet and the recipes to go with it is Cabot's " The Liver Cleansing Diet " ,

about $15 on Amazon. And I would take the key supplements : milk thistle,

selenium, alpha lipoic acid, and naringin.

We are all pulling for you. If this cures you I hope I can eat some of my

negative BigPharma words.

Hang in there,

RocketRon

> Ron:

>

> Look at the mess our politics are in, in Canada because of having several

viable parties!!! Not only can we not get a majority government; but, none of

the other parties will join together except to over through the currently seated

government. BIG time mess....

>

> However, you really did start me thinking about these treatments after you

posted your story a little while back. Now, I'm not about to pull out of my

Clinical Trial; but, as I've tried to say on here. If it doesn't work this time

- there is no more for me, I'm done then. I absolutely will not go through a

liver transplant, even if it was offered and then try again to fight this virus

along with taking anti-rejection drugs. For about a month now, I haven't been

feeling particularly well and it's definitely getting harder. Today, I did see

a clear sign that my liver is getting better because the redness on my palms is

noticeably easing up, so that's about the only thing that can keep me going. I

have side affects from the first treatment that will now never go away and the

fatigue has hardly lightened up in over 5 yrs now.

>

> Unfortunately, I don't personally think I know anyone that has or hasn't

cleared the virus when they were a geno type 1A or 1B. It would seem that when

that happens, so many just go back to their various lives and are not there for

the next person who is searching for information and sharing. I know for me,

that it was heartbreaking that I was a non-responder the first time and that was

made worse by the fact that I didn't seem to be able to find any information and

my support team put my file away. I'm just glad that in the end, that team had

not forgotten me and that's how I was invited to this Clinical.

>

> I'm still believing that all this warning and air time that the swine flu is

getting, is to cover something else up. I've never had a flu shot and never

will. Those shots are only to combat last year's flu, so if I didn't get it

then, why would I risk a shot that will not do a thing for this year's flu.

>

> Think it was awful handy that, that scare came up just when the Health

Ministers of the big countries were supposed to be getting together and it was

clearly mandated to talk about the Hep C epidemic. Instead, along came the

swine flu that at that time I believe perhaps 10 people had succumbed too. All

of a sudden, it's being called a likely pandemic and not word one about the Hep

C epidemic !!!

>

> The only thing that makes me sad about this generation (baby boomers) that

have been hit so hard by this right now, is that, wasn't it this generation that

made so much noise back in the 60's and 70's??? Where did all the fight go?? I

know, a great deal of them then became the yuppies who then went on to earn big

bucks and totally forgot what that era was all about.

>

> No, Marita - it wasn't just about free clinics!!!

>

> Gloria

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

>

> Sounds like we have similar philosophies. I'm a devout libertarian, only it's

so disorganized - hell the last guy they ran didn't believe in anything remotely

of self accountability. This country desparately needs a 3rd viable party, but

it'll never happen, the 2 biggies won't allow it. I wonder what was the real

story with Perot.

> As for Tx, I can speak from my personal experience. In the first place I would

never put all my eggs in the same basket. Starting in 1992 I went through 8

complete interferon-based Tx programs. I am a responder/relapser, meaning my

bloodwork always looked good during treatment, but always rebounded to even

higher viral levels than when I started. This leads me to believe that I was not

even delaying the degeneration of the fibrosis. In fact I firmly believe if I'd

never injected the first shot, maybe the virus would have stayed in the dormant

stage (kind of like waking up a sleeping giant). I also have 10 or so

acquaintantces who have had the same result, all 1 a or 1b who've relapsed,

about half are no longer with us. Although I gave up on Tx about 5 years ago,

this year I had 2 separate gastro docs tell me there was no use in continuing

with the agony Tx presents, there's just nothing else out there for me.

> My main contention with the pharmaceutical industry is instead of scrapping

the protocol and starting looking for something completely new (and believe me

it it were AIDS instead of HCV they would). They just pile on more junk to the

crap we already have. " Well if that didn't get'em, lets add another chemical,

then another " . Interferin & ribiverin are apparently here to stay and will be

included in the combo cocktail, tri-tail, cuatro-tail, cinco-tail until they

completely reach their goal, and us old hippies become a thing of the past. Not

to mention all the side-effects the many people never recover from.

> It is also true the age group I mentioned were in the 40 - late 50 range, but

none of them began Tx with advance liver degeneration, that came after Tx. So

for me there is no choice but the alternative route. and as you pointed out the

internet is a great weapon to gather info, as is this forum, but is is also full

of misinformation. Too much information " Information Overload " is a song on my

web page. I fully admit to being a conspiracy nut. I don't fully believe any

source, especially the U.S. government. Because they have left us to wollow in

the lost generation, we have to educate ourself.

> GMOs - all I ask is they put it on the labels. The process has gone too far to

stop now anyway, their seeds have spread everywhere. Swine flu?!? I wouldn't

touch the vaccine with a 1000 foot pole. However, someone did post a good

alternative natural flu remedy called Boiron Oscillococcinum, which I did

recently order. Thanks to that poster.

> Anybody have info on that Synergy O2 I'd like to hear about it.

> Angelo, I've enjoyed your posts also, even the banter. Thank you for the web

page compliment. If you'd like a fee CD, reach me from my personal email, send

an address and I'll gladly send you one and some outtakes as well.

>

> Ok this has been a long day, I'm calling it quits,

> buenos noches

> RocketRon

>

>

>

>

> >

> > The pharmaceutical industry, congress, FDA, AMA, etc.etc. have pretty much

written us off as the lost generation of hippies and they just don't care. Tx is

nothing but recycled chemicals that didn't work for what they were invented for.

And unless you are lucky enough to have genotypes 2 or 3, or really lucky at

roulette they just don't work (except in Gloria's case).

> >

> > That's another thing on the internet that you will read on all the sites

that sell supplements especially for hep c. " Interferon does not work or

interferon does not work on genotype 1A or 1B. Bullshit. All 11 of my friends

were 1a or 1B and all cleared. Granted, they did the treatment while under 30

years of age and before any real damage set in. They did the three shot a week

of interferon. All are still cleared except for 1 who got reinfected. It does

work but only in about 50% of the people who do it.i can't understand your take

on the Pharmacutical company either about them not careing.. Do you know how

many trials for new drugs are going on right now? New Protein inhibeters and new

interferons. The one new interferon that will be out in the next 2 years will be

1 shot a month. There are many new drugs being tested all for hep c. Granted

they are rushing new drugs because the ones now are the greatest and the winners

with the best drugs will bring

> > billions to the Company that invents them. Remember the Pharm Companys are

a business and are in it to make money like any other business. If it was really

unfair there whould be no such thing as gernerics.Interfero n and Ribaviren

might not be the best but it's all we got right now and it " cured " many many

people.As far as the rst regarding Monsanto. Just watch where you get your

reading material from. There is some truths to your post but alot of half truths

and out right bull shit to.By the way. Your very talented.. i spwnt a good deal

of time on your wseb site.

> >

>

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________________________

> Connect with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try the new

Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at

http://ca.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

>

Guest guest

we will continue on and we will be offered stem cell and instead of biopsy of liver just do alphafetoprotein and ultrasound. We have suffered and need not suffer anymore. and only the very best marijuana for nausea and agitation and pain.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:07 AM, bucaman@... <bucaman@...> wrote:

Sounds like we have similar philosophies. I'm a devout libertarian, only it's so disorganized - hell the last guy they ran didn't believe in anything remotely of self accountability. This country desparately needs a 3rd viable party, but it'll never happen, the 2 biggies won't allow it. I wonder what was the real story with Perot.

As for Tx, I can speak from my personal experience. In the first place I would never put all my eggs in the same basket. Starting in 1992 I went through 8 complete interferon-based Tx programs. I am a responder/relapser, meaning my bloodwork always looked good during treatment, but always rebounded to even higher viral levels than when I started. This leads me to believe that I was not even delaying the degeneration of the fibrosis. In fact I firmly believe if I'd never injected the first shot, maybe the virus would have stayed in the dormant stage (kind of like waking up a sleeping giant). I also have 10 or so acquaintantces who have had the same result, all 1 a or 1b who've relapsed, about half are no longer with us. Although I gave up on Tx about 5 years ago, this year I had 2 separate gastro docs tell me there was no use in continuing with the agony Tx presents, there's just nothing else out there for me.

My main contention with the pharmaceutical industry is instead of scrapping the protocol and starting looking for something completely new (and believe me it it were AIDS instead of HCV they would). They just pile on more junk to the crap we already have. " Well if that didn't get'em, lets add another chemical, then another " . Interferin & ribiverin are apparently here to stay and will be included in the combo cocktail, tri-tail, cuatro-tail, cinco-tail until they completely reach their goal, and us old hippies become a thing of the past. Not to mention all the side-effects the many people never recover from.

It is also true the age group I mentioned were in the 40 - late 50 range, but none of them began Tx with advance liver degeneration, that came after Tx. So for me there is no choice but the alternative route. and as you pointed out the internet is a great weapon to gather info, as is this forum, but is is also full of misinformation. Too much information " Information Overload " is a song on my web page. I fully admit to being a conspiracy nut. I don't fully believe any source, especially the U.S. government. Because they have left us to wollow in the lost generation, we have to educate ourself.

GMOs - all I ask is they put it on the labels. The process has gone too far to stop now anyway, their seeds have spread everywhere. Swine flu?!? I wouldn't touch the vaccine  with a 1000 foot pole. However, someone did post a good alternative natural flu remedy called Boiron Oscillococcinum, which I did recently order. Thanks to that poster.

Angelo, I've enjoyed your posts also, even the banter. Thank you for the web page compliment. If you'd like a fee CD, reach me from my personal email, send an address and I'll gladly send you one and some outtakes as well. 

buenos noches

RocketRon

>> The pharmaceutical industry, congress, FDA, AMA, etc.etc. have pretty much written us off as the lost generation of hippies and they just don't care. Tx is nothing but recycled chemicals that didn't work for what they were invented for. And unless you are lucky enough to have genotypes 2 or 3, or really lucky at roulette they just don't work (except in Gloria's case).

> > That's another thing on the internet that you will read on all the sites that sell supplements especially for hep c. " Interferon does not work or interferon does not work on genotype 1A or 1B. Bullshit. All 11 of my friends were 1a or 1B and all cleared. Granted, they did the treatment while under 30 years of age and before any real damage set in. They did the three shot a week of interferon. All are still cleared except for 1 who got reinfected.  It does work but only in about 50% of the people who do it.i can't understand your take on the Pharmacutical company either about them not careing.. Do you know how many trials for new drugs are going on right now? New Protein inhibeters and new interferons. The one new interferon that will be out in the next 2 years will be 1 shot a month. There are many new drugs being tested all for hep c. Granted they are rushing new drugs because the ones now are the greatest and the winners with the best drugs will bring

> billions to the Company that invents them. Remember the Pharm Companys are  a business and are in it to make money like any other business. If it was really unfair there whould be no such thing as gernerics.Interferon and Ribaviren might not be the best but it's all we got right now and it " cured " many many people.As far as the rst regarding Monsanto. Just watch where you get your reading material from. There is some truths to your post but alot of half truths and out right bull shit to.By the way. Your very talented.. i spwnt a good deal of time on your wseb site.

>

Guest guest

we must have care in america so that you can have specialist treat and surveil your response. you must have the best and comfort comes with having the best.On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Swammy Baba <swammybaba@...> wrote:

I AM SUFFERING FROM CIRRHOSIS AND DO GET CRAMPS IN LEGS, FEET AND SOME TIMES IN ARMS. I DO GET PAIN IN JOINTS OF FINGURES TOO. GUIDANCE OF VALUED MEMBERS IS REQUESTED. SWAMMY

Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 3:34 PM

Potassium is only a good sorce to use if you are lacking in potassium like if your dehydrated. A badly functioning liver is a whole different mechanism that causes the cramps. If any one here is cramping badly in hsnds leg and feet pleaes e-mail me as I have some good info I researched.

Guest guest

I've tried the Liver Diet and have the book. I lost more wieght than I

expected to lose and got off it but not completly. I never get

completly on the diet either. I was afraid I might have to carry my

pocket full of rocks so I didn't get blown away outside. I was at about

187 and am 4ft 8in tall. I got rid of 40 pounds and it was hard to

beleve it took away the fat and now I have gained some so going right

back to lose 10 pounds and plan to see if I can stay on it.

Charley in Tennessee

Guest guest

you are WRONG.On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Angelo <tommybad238@...> wrote:

It is President Obama's turn and he isdoing alright. The woman will be President too. You see we really are equal

and bring good things to all. Thanks. Rita

Not sure where your getting your info from. I suggest you pay more attention to the things Obama is doing. Even his own Democrates are turning on him and the newsmedia are finally coming around to. 

As far as " the woman " you mentioned, what woman? Hillary or Palin. Will never happen. Ever.

Guest guest

I like Mike site.

What I do know myself is...

I found out I had hepC almost 10 years ago. All tests were undetectable until

the one I had a few months ago. I feel sure I have had hepC for over 25 years.

I think you might be overreacting when you say " you can't believe anything on

his website " .

~*~LIN~*~

> Hepatitis C

> From: tommybad238@...

> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:08:06 -0700

> Subject: (unknown)

>

> What a shame. Please re read that garbage you got from Mike webs site

(The Health Ranger). Look at the myths that are in there that hep c lies dormant

for years then attacks. You can not believe anything on his web site. He is a

known internet quack. He thinks you can not get cancer if you just eat right and

exercise. He says that over and over on his site. He berates woman who have

there breast removed because of breast cancer. I'm glad he moved to Ecuador and

got out of the USA that he hates so much.

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I like Mike site.

his website " .

~*~LIN~*~

> Hepatitis C

>

(The Health Ranger). Look at the myths that are in there that hep c lies dormant

known internet quack. He thinks you can not get cancer if you just eat right and

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I like Mike site.

his website " .

~*~LIN~*~

> Hepatitis C

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I like Mike site.

his website " .

~*~LIN~*~

> Hepatitis C

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

we have a profile,lol   its been so long since i sign up in here,i really didnt

know that. how do i get in my profile?

Lloyd, you are a great inspiration to us all in hear,you really are. i hope you

realize it :) if i lived in your town,i would go to church with you!!! when i

get up and go in my frig and pour myself a glass of pom or eat something sticky

and walk up to my sink and warm water washes away that horrid stuff off my hands

or when i climb in bed at nite and i can smell fabric softener on my sheets i

know i have overflowing blessings!!! god bless you my friend!!!

ok,now you lin,wat have you been doing while i was out today :)

Subject: (unknown)

Hepatitis C

Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 6:23 PM

Patti if you want to exchange information and numbers at least take your profile

off of private so I can see who I'm talking to or at least where your from. I

clicked on your name but it comes back telling me your profile is on private.

Guest guest

and walk up to my sink and warm water washes away that horrid stuff off my hands

Hepatitis C

Patti if you want to exchange information and numbers at least take your profile

Guest guest

Hepatitis C

Guest guest

Hepatitis C